"We have to stand with our N. Korean allies"

Because no one on this board ever does that, right?

Sure.... and all you libs come to his defense, RIGHT? :eusa_hand:

You mean just like how you're coming to Palin's defense now?

Yes, she misspoke. No, it's not a big deal. Everyone makes mistakes, who the fuck cares?

Hell.... I could care less.

Ask the OP, not me!

Im coming to her defense b/c I am sick of the DOUBLE STANDARDS!

I like it that she is human... I like it that she puts notes on her palm....(we all have done it)
I like that she also does'nt HAVE to use a teleprompter too.

Sure.... and all you libs come to his defense, RIGHT? :eusa_hand:

You mean just like how you're coming to Palin's defense now?

Yes, she misspoke. No, it's not a big deal. Everyone makes mistakes, who the fuck cares?

Hell.... I could care less.

Ask the OP, not me!

Im coming to her defense b/c I am sick of the DOUBLE STANDARDS!

I like it that she is human... I like it that she puts notes on her palm....(we all have done it)
I like that she also does'nt HAVE to use a teleprompter too.

And far better in speaking off the cuff...it speaks volumes as to character and influences. night and day. Guess which is day? ;)

The 57 states is old worn out over played shit.
Did you know obama admitted that he sees dead people?

I saw you link....very pathetic attempt. Does "fallen" mean dead or does it mean dead or injured?

LMFAO...it is so pathetic that you cant even admit that the anointed one made a gaff...LMFAO....you ara actually so desparate you are grasping for straws.

Give it up RW...he is just another human being. He will make mistakes....and he has.

I like it that Sarah has a sense of humor about it all too....
Palin hits back at Obama, media after slip-up

CorpSman.

All 52 states

Enough said.

Under your theory it is okay to elect Palin President because she is just as big a moron as Obama.
You guys have very low standards.
No wonder the country is going to the shits.

I do not feel Palin is a viable candidate based on her experience.

Not based on her gaffe.

I simply pointed out the gaffes of Obama in an effort to show you the hypocrisy of your statement.

I am a dumb hick educated beyond my intelligence former defensive end from Georgia.

So explain how adding gaffes by Obama, or the tens of thousands of other politicians that make gaffes, has anything to do with my statement and why it is anything close to being hypocritical.

I saw you link....very pathetic attempt. Does "fallen" mean dead or does it mean dead or injured?

LMFAO...it is so pathetic that you cant even admit that the anointed one made a gaff...LMFAO....you ara actually so desparate you are grasping for straws.

Give it up RW...he is just another human being. He will make mistakes....and he has.

If you call "but he does it too and you don't pick on him like you pick on meeeee!" having a sense of humor.

Under your theory it is okay to elect Palin President because she is just as big a moron as Obama.

Not based on her gaffe.

I simply pointed out the gaffes of Obama in an effort to show you the hypocrisy of your statement.

I am a dumb hick educated beyond my intelligence former defensive end from Georgia.

So explain how adding gaffes by Obama, or the tens of thousands of other politicians that make gaffes, has anything to do with my statement and why it is anything close to being hypocritical.

Well then, how do you even remember to breath? ;)

If you call "but he does it too and you don't pick on him like you pick on meeeee!" having a sense of humor.

It demonstrates the immaturity of Palin. Rather than lauging at herself and saying "Yep...I screwed that one up" she attacks Obama and the Liberal Lamestream Media

Not based on her gaffe.

This is your post notice what you said. Then I added a big time gaff made by obama so should he step down because I's sure he did not think before he made that comment.
Of course it was a gaffe.
And folks that speak before they think are not executive material.
Makes for great reality TV shows though

OK

ABC News reports on another Obama odd gaffe:

On Thursday Obama told the Orlando Sentinel that he would meet with Chavez and “one of the obvious high priorities in my talks with President Hugo Chavez would be the fermentation of anti-American sentiment in Latin America, his support of FARC in Colombia and other issues he would want to talk about.”

OK, so a strong declaration that Chavez is supporting FARC, which Obama intends to push him on.

But then on Friday he said any government supporting FARC should be isolated.

“We will shine a light on any support for the FARC that comes from neighboring governments,” he said in a speech in Miami. “This behavior must be exposed to international condemnation, regional isolation, and - if need be - strong sanctions. It must not stand.”

So he will meet with the leader of a country he simultaneously says should be isolated? Huh?

On Friday in an interview with the Miami Herald, Obama also used language suggesting that he’s not as positive that Venezuela is supporting FARC.

“When I asked him what he would do about the estimated 37,000 Interpol-certified Colombian FARC guerrilla computer files that indicate an active support from Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez and Ecuadorean President Rafael Correa to the Colombian rebels, Obama went farther than the Bush administration,” wrote the Herald’s Andres Oppenheimer.

Said Obama: “I think the Organization of American States and the international community should launch an immediate investigation into this situation. We have to hold Venezuela accountable if, in fact, it is trying to ferment terrorist activities in other borders. If Venezuela has violated those rules, we should mobilize all the countries to sanction Venezuela and let them know that that’s not acceptable behavior.”

“If” Venezuela “is trying to ferment terrorist activities in other borders”? Just one day before Obama had asserted that Chavez was supporting FARC in Colombia.

I’ve asked the Obama campaign for a clarification and will get back to you as to what they say.

What the FARC Was Obama Talking About? - Political Punch

Because it was linked in Drudge, I came upon the Sarah Palin facebook blog type entry: A Thanksgiving Message to All 57 States | Facebook

Funny material.

She has a point, too.

Everyone (especially V.P. Biden, but certainly including President Obama) makes the occasional verbal gaffe.

But the biased main stream media normally gives a pass to those made by this President. They give fewer passes to the V.P. Biden, but they can't help that. It would be a full time job just writing-out the passes, otherwise.

Since the main stream media is biased, they never give a pass (nor even the thought of giving a pass) to those on the right side of the political spectrum. They loathe Gov. Palin, so when she made a slip of the tongue, the less than objective press jumped on it.

So it goes.

But Sarah's compilation of President Obama's public speaking fuck-ups is pretty funny.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc[/ame]

Got asthma? Better get a breathalyzer, quick !

Sarah Palin on Glenn Beck.
Only a complete fool would support her. Nice lady but uninformed.

Sure. She was only a State Governor... guess it bothers you that she draws alot of crowds of ordinary folks that think exactly like her...but then folks like you have a name for her and ordianry folks that make this nation run...and that would be unwashed rubes...correct?

I think she nailed alot of things. Seems as you have a problem with being called out and are embarrassed for whatever reason?

Guilt perhaps?

Sure. She was only a State Governor... guess it bothers you that she draws alot of crowds of ordinary folks that think exactly like her...but then folks like you have a name for her and ordianry folks that make this nation run...and that would be unwashed rubes...correct?

I think she nailed alot of things. Seems as you have a problem with being called out and are embarrassed for whatever reason?

Guilt perhaps?

So glad to see you supporting Palin

If she connects with you and you think she is what this country needs, I surely hope you and the rest of the right wing push her to the GOP Nomination

Guilt perhaps?

If she connects with you and you think she is what this country needs, I surely hope you and the rest of the right wing push her to the GOP Nomination

I catch your gist. It's like I hope you guys on the far left wing who dominate the liberal Democrat Parody manage to do nothing but acquiesce in President Obama's efforts to get re-nominated. :thup:

Guilt perhaps?

As long as you and your Statist pals continue to push for the failure that is Obama? *BET*

Guilt perhaps?

I catch your gist. It's like I hope you guys on the far left wing who dominate the liberal Democrat Parody manage to do nothing but acquiesce in President Obama's efforts to get re-nominated. :thup:

Feel free to root for Obama to get the Democratic nomination.

You can have Palin or whatever candidate you are afraid to endorse

Picking the nominee now for the eventual GOP nomination would be wickedly stupid and unnecessarily premature. I leave that kind of thinking to you mutts over on the far left.

By contrast, it is not unexpected that the current infestation in the Oval Orifice will seek his Party's re-nomination. And if he covets it and you mutts of the far left want him, then I'm plenty pleased to wish you all the best. I'd love to see that idiot re-nominated.

It is my belief (expressed previously in fact) that he is the albatross around the neck of the liberal Democrat Parody.

If you think he's the guy to follow (especially after he's proved to the world what a huge schmuck he is), that's great. Please follow him off the cliff! :clap2:

Last edited:

And why would anyone right now be so incipidly stupid to project or even contemplate anyone for POTUS right now just after a beating the Statists just took?

We have larger fish and other aquatic creatures (and mammals) to fry right now...and that is whipping the Congress into shape which Bammy will be hatin' life dealing with since all signs point to that he will not go centrist as Billy-Bob did in the 90's...which will be sauce on any goose you Statists care to nominate.

A little Democratic TOAST with this meal? You bet. Bon appitite.

Guilt perhaps?

She couldn't even complete one term as governor of the smallest state with oil income coming out their yin-yang.

Forum List

Back