"We have to stand with our N. Korean allies"

The timing of Selma was all wrong as it pertained to Bam-Bam's birth.
Too much T-giving wine to recall details
:D

Correct.

Next question. Which President has 41 lobbyists in his Administration, despite once claiming that there would be 'no lobbyists in my Administration'?

Obama...Better known as CZARS

Correct.

So, which President once promised to 'serve out his full six year term' as Senator of Illinois, before quitting to become President?

Correct.

Next question. Which President has 41 lobbyists in his Administration, despite once claiming that there would be 'no lobbyists in my Administration'?

Obama...Better known as CZARS

Correct.

So, which President once promised to 'serve out his full six year term' as Senator of Illinois, before quitting to become President?

But...but...you promised you would not be president!

1874253879_cf2e15d475.jpg

Last edited:
Sarah Palin, geopolitical titan | Michael Tomasky | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Heilemann said that even after crash-course tutorials by campaign aides following the convention, Palin was still woefully uninformed about basic policy issues.

"he still didn't really understand why there was a North Korea and a South Korea," Heilemann told the program's Anderson Cooper. "She was still regularly saying that Saddam Hussein had been behind 9/11

Last edited:

Correct.

Question:

What the hell does this have to do with the topic?

Answer: Nothing, it's just a bad attempt at deflection

Correct.

Question:

Nope, just proving a point. Point: Everybody - even the Messiah - fucks up.

Correct.

Question:

Nope, just proving a point. Point: Everybody - even the Messiah - fucks up.

I wouldn't put that on the same level as a verbal slip.

EDIT: I thought you were posting the last two just to say 'yeah well Obama did worse things'. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Correct.

But...but...you promised you would not be president!

Why am I not surprised you don't get it? Oh yea.... it's because you don't think critically.

Think critically?

What the fuck does Obama accepting a promotion have to do with Palin not knowing the difference between North and South Korea?

You know, I'd consider the mistake of lumping in the 50 states with territories a lot less disturbing than confusing a communist country with a democratic one.

Sarah Palin on Glenn Beck.
Only a complete fool would support her. Nice lady but uninformed.

And when Obama said he was a Muslim that was a slip of the tongue nothing to worry about. And when he said he had not been to all 57 States, again just a slip of the tongue, right?

Sarah Palin on Glenn Beck.
Only a complete fool would support her. Nice lady but uninformed.

And when Obama said he was a Muslim that was a slip of the tongue nothing to worry about. And when he said he had not been to all 57 States, again just a slip of the tongue, right?

Well, Obama was born a Muslim and has Muslim relatives so maybe that is what he was talking about.
And Clinton said he didn't inhale so maybe he did and maybe he didn't.
And Michael Corleone said he was only interested in making sure there would be no more attempts on his father's life before he put 2 bullets in each head at Louis' in the Bronx.
So what the hell does Obama, Clinton and Corleone have to do with Sarah Palin?
The SUBJECT is Sarah Palin and she does not THINK before she answers questions. She REACTS before she thinks.
Now Sarge, I know DAMN WELL that YOU do not want someone that just reacts instead of THINKING about what the situation is first and before they react as an officer in command in charge of your unit giving you orders.

You guys are so scared of her its almost pathetic.

:lol:

no what i am scared of ...idiots like you who think this woman is capable of being president.

You retards saddled us with Obama. And you have the nerve to complain about Palin?

I didn't saddle anyone with anything. We want someone with some damn brains like Jeanne Kilpatrick which none of you chest pounders would ever elect over Sarah Palin.
Why? Because Palin is a LOOKER and Kilpatrick is a shriveled up old prune.
If Palin looked like Kilpatrick the she would not havebeen elected Governor, never considered VP material and NOT be pimping herself and her family on network TV.
The facts IS a bitch. ain't they?:lol:

Forum List

Back