"We have to stand with our N. Korean allies"

Only a complete fool would support her.

Unfortunately, as evidenced by this forum, there is no scarcity of complete fools.

That said, do you have a link or transcipt? Need to listen to/read it to make a judgement.

Edit. Okay Ill post a link. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sarah-palin-north-korea-gaffe-glenn-beck-show/story?id=12242889 It could very well have been a simple mistake. However, its irrelevant because everything else she says is really inane and lacks substance.

Last edited:
Sarah Palin on Glenn Beck.
Only a complete fool would support her. Nice lady but uninformed.

What's is like to be such a huge fan of Palin that you follow every word she says?

Basically what I'm saying is
Get a fucking life dumbass.

I was watching Beck.
Calm down Moe, eat some dope or something.
Sorry that the truth hurts you so much but all I do is post it.

Considering how many times the Wasilla Chihuahua has misspoke, it should be an interesting next 18 months or so.

I predict she's gonna implode and be kicked outta the good graces of the GOP by June 2011.

Only a complete fool would support her.

Unfortunately, as evidenced by this forum, there is no scarcity of complete fools.

That said, do you have a link or transcipt? Need to listen to/read it to make a judgement.

Edit. Okay Ill post a link. Sarah Palin North Korea Gaffe on Glenn Beck Show - ABC News It could very well have been a simple mistake. However, its irrelevant because everything else she says is really inane and lacks substance.

Anyone who thinks that bimbo is presidential material is a fool. She isn't even as smart as Bush was, and he was an imbecile.

I can understand why the right is holding up the Mitt puppet and praying to their gods that he has already been down the Yellow Brick Road and picked up a brain.

You guys are so scared of her its almost pathetic.

:lol:

Scared of what, some mouth breather on the short bus whose idea of a reality show is to go out into the wilderness and actually do some of the stuff she's bragged about doing?

Fuck........from the little bit I've seen about the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil on her TLC program, she doesn't know shit about the outdoors.

Never mind that she called a brown bear a momma grizzly. Any first year hunter would have known the difference!

Nope, Palin is about as dumb as they get.

Because no one on this board ever does that, right?

Sure.... and all you libs come to his defense, RIGHT? :eusa_hand:

You mean just like how you're coming to Palin's defense now?

Yes, she misspoke. No, it's not a big deal. Everyone makes mistakes, who the fuck cares?

It is not that she makes mistakes, it is that she is not intelligent enough to avoid mistakes. I can imagine her being president and saying that, and the ramifications that would have with our relationship with S. Korea after all these years of pain.

It is time we start requiring some testing of our potential president candidates, as part of the qualifications to run.

Sure.... and all you libs come to his defense, RIGHT? :eusa_hand:

You mean just like how you're coming to Palin's defense now?

Yes, she misspoke. No, it's not a big deal. Everyone makes mistakes, who the fuck cares?

It is not that she makes mistakes, it is that she is not intelligent enough to avoid mistakes. I can imagine her being president and saying that, and the ramifications that would have with our relationship with S. Korea after all these years of pain.

It is time we start requiring some testing of our potential president candidates, as part of the qualifications to run.

I disagree.

This is as meaningless as Obama's "57 states" comment, and your claims of Palin's stupidity based on these comments is as meaningless as Conservatives who claim that Obama meant "the 57 Islamic states", or something like that.

Forum List

Back