'we have to spend money to keep from going bankrupt'

the reason for the need is the dead end spending done by bush for 8 years...military spending does not generate the same return as spending in the private sector. only about 25% of the monies have been released...it will be interesting to see if there are any new jobs?

is stupid?????

This guy gets out there every week and steps in it. What happens if he should somehow end up as President??? God help us all.

We will go bankrupt if we don't spend money??????? Now that's what I call REALLY stupid.:lol::lol::lol:

Spending money to keep from going bankrupt is like saying we need to have sexual intercourse so I can remain a virgin!

There is not going to be any money spent in the private sector from this no-stimulus, stimulus bill, it's just not there. I suggest you read the 1566 pages of this pork filled bill and show all of us where this is going to stimulate private industry.

Remember, we have to pass this stimulus bill now before anyone had a chance to read it because if we don't unemployment will increase above 8%. Guess what, it's at 9 1/2% now and going higher.

I will create or SAVE 4 million jobs with this plan, WHERE ARE THEY?? I don't even see a serious reduction in the number of new lay-offs.

Joe Biden- totally out of touch, " I see teachers, police, firemen working, well hell yes you do, they are state employees." Stupid, where are the private jobs???? They aren't there.

Your complaints that the stimulus is done wrong have merit, to be sure.

Your complaint that stimulating the economy was a bad idea is on the whole, I think, basically incorrect.

the reason for the need is the dead end spending done by bush for 8 years...military spending does not generate the same return as spending in the private sector. only about 25% of the monies have been released...it will be interesting to see if there are any new jobs?
SAME Congress approved all the spending.

At what point does Obama and Congress take responsibility, instead of blaming Booooosh?

i dont agree with all of obama's programs but he can hardly be blamed for an economy that has been how long in the making?
Only a couple of years actually. The deficit was actually going DOWN before Dems got control.
2093b5h.jpg

Blaming Boooooosh is really the refuge of the lazy, sloppy analyst.

Last edited:
AS though that has anything to do with macroeconomics.

You and Bones need to buy stock in Kool-Aid, your both going to see to it that record sales take place.

Clearly Obama did not create a situation which has been brewing for a long time, as if we need to be told that.

But to not hold him accountable for his methods of correcting the problems is just as irresponsible and foolish.

Go on blind sheep, your handler is herding you!

:cuckoo:

What a kook.

Are you talking about the stimulus? Because it is working. Not working fast enough for you? Too fucking bad. Its July 2009. Boy you right wingers really want fast results.

If your guy was in charge, you would be saying the economy was great, so who gives a fuck what you think or say. I just have to combat your ignorance because it seems like the right wing machine is working overtime.

The spending is fixing infrastructure and putting people to work and extending unemployment bene's.

In other words, things would be worse without it.

And the stimulis is not the solution. Its just buying us time while the Dems come up with the long term fixes and solutions.

You just don't want us to fix anything that is broken because your party benefits from the status quo. Your ceo's love the healthcare mess. Haloburton/Blackwater love the wars. The oil companies don't want alternative energy. Companies don't want to stop pollution because it will cost them money. You don't want unions because then you'll have to pay us more. You dont' want to bring jobs back home or fix nafta. You don't want to kick the illegal cheap labor out.

The Grand Obstructionist Party

i dont agree with all of obama's programs but he can hardly be blamed for an economy that has been how long in the making?

It's not that hard to figure out.... If you don't have money you don't spend money... Biden says we have no money yet they are spending more money than any president in history and now want to provide healthcare to everyone... It's no wonder Biden and Obama have never run a business...

Only a couple of years actually. The deficit was actually going DOWN before Dems got control.
2093b5h.jpg

And your position is a lie that the right will keep telling because if you tell a lie enough times, eventually it becomes true. You will be saying this lie 20 years from now.

Corporate profits were up in 2006 and 2007 but wages were going down for the middle class, and it was policies you guys put into place between 2003-2006 that caused the mess we are in now. You cooked the books. You sent jobs overseas. You deregulated. You allowed gas companies to gouge us. You allowed companies to raid their pension funds. You allowed illegal employers to hire illegal labor. And you let Wallstreet gamble our savings and they lost. But they made money losing our money.

It doesn't happen all at once stupid. You guy seem to get that when you say that Clinton benefitted from HW Bush's policies, so why do you not get that what's happening now was caused in 2000-2006? Cause you a liar!!

As if it was the Pelosi/Reed Congress from 07 and 08. :eusa_liar: Get a fucking clue.

And any growth was fake, because it was in the housing and stock market. So anything you say positive about Bush's economy, is a fucking lie.

Or how about all the jobs Bush created were government welfare jobs like Blackwater or haloburton, or low paying minimum wage jobs.

Those jobs suck because tax payers are footing the bill. And you bankrupted the government.

I bet the GOP could put a piece of shit in between bread and you'd like the taste, dumb fucker.

:cuckoo:

What a kook.

Are you talking about the stimulus? Because it is working. Not working fast enough for you? Too fucking bad. Its July 2009. Boy you right wingers really want fast results.

If your guy was in charge, you would be saying the economy was great, so who gives a fuck what you think or say. I just have to combat your ignorance because it seems like the right wing machine is working overtime.

The spending is fixing infrastructure and putting people to work and extending unemployment bene's.

In other words, things would be worse without it.

And the stimulis is not the solution. Its just buying us time while the Dems come up with the long term fixes and solutions.

You just don't want us to fix anything that is broken because your party benefits from the status quo. Your ceo's love the healthcare mess. Haloburton/Blackwater love the wars. The oil companies don't want alternative energy. Companies don't want to stop pollution because it will cost them money. You don't want unions because then you'll have to pay us more. You dont' want to bring jobs back home or fix nafta. You don't want to kick the illegal cheap labor out.

The Grand Obstructionist Party

Do you ever provide any facts to back up your opinions?

Yeah, the stimulus is really working... :cuckoo:

Unemployment is going to be over 10%!

It's not that hard to figure out.... If you don't have money you don't spend money... Biden says we have no money yet they are spending more money than any president in history and now want to provide healthcare to everyone... It's no wonder Biden and Obama have never run a business...

We didn't have money to fight the war in Iraq.

Not only that, but the profits all went to Bush's oil and defense buddies.

Who's getting Obama's stimulus money? Yesterday I heard Oakland Counties Brooks Patterson talking about how many small business' have taken advantage of Obama's programs.

You dishonest fucks. I love it though because all your spin won't mean shit when next year we have concrete results and the economy has turned the corner.

PS. Look at unemployment benefits. The numbers are starting to shrink. Bitches!!!! :clap2:

is stupid?????

This guy gets out there every week and steps in it. What happens if he should somehow end up as President??? God help us all.

We will go bankrupt if we don't spend money??????? Now that's what I call REALLY stupid.:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, it's not... except, of course, to someone like you who knows nothing about economics and just wants to flame.

2093b5h.jpg

And your position is a lie that the right will keep telling because if you tell a lie enough times, eventually it becomes true. You will be saying this lie 20 years from now.
My position is the facts. The numbers. You cannot assail them.
As if it was the Pelosi/Reed Congress from 07 and 08. :eusa_liar: Get a fucking clue.
They got majority power in November 2006, and took charge in Jan. 2007.

Right?

Idiot.

Forum List

Back