We have to register spot

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Let's microchip illegal immigrants

Discussing immigration policy on Monday, Pat Bertroche, an Urbandale physician and candidate for congress, told a Republican forum in Tama County, "I think we should catch 'em, we should document 'em, make sure we know where they are and where they are going. I actually support microchipping them. I can microchip my dog so I can find it. Why can't I microchip an illegal? That's not a popular thing to say, but it's a lot cheaper than building a fence they can tunnel under."

GOP candidate: Let's microchip illegal immigrants | Immigration Chronicles | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Don’t we have to register our dogs?

Everyone in this world has to register, but illegal alien?

We register our tv, washing maching.etc

Last edited:

Discussing immigration policy on Monday, Pat Bertroche, an Urbandale physician and candidate for congress, told a Republican forum in Tama County, "I think we should catch 'em, we should document 'em, make sure we know where they are and where they are going. I actually support microchipping them. I can microchip my dog so I can find it. Why can't I microchip an illegal? That's not a popular thing to say, but it's a lot cheaper than building a fence they can tunnel under."

GOP candidate: Let's microchip illegal immigrants | Immigration Chronicles | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

I also have a problem with illegal immigration LilOlLady, but damn..... just damn :ack-1:

If ya had 'em rounded up to chip 'em, why wouldn't you just toss 'em back from where they came instead? To the very furthest point from the USofA from where they came.

So the OP is comparing human beings to dogs. The minute you allow one group of people to be microchipped, you allow all groups to be microchipped. As someone who is for civil liberties, that is just plain insane to allow to happen.

Actually, in the U.S., many dogs are treated far better than many people.

Just sayin'.

well hell Ive though this for years. But its not just illegals I want tracked you know. Criminals on parole stuff like that

And I am thinking a nice arterial implant, not so easy to cut out of your skin!

I think the post was a joke. I just thought i would post it, but I don't believe mircochiping illegal aliens makes any kind of sense, just find then and deport them. But no matter where they are, home or here, they need to have some kind of identification of which country they are from.
Point. Why do we have to register our dogs and illegal aliens do not have to.

Forum List

Back