We have to get our candidates back on subject (economy, jobs, govt)

:rofl:

You act like "small government people" and hard core Catholics were going to vote for Obama in the first place.

Obama trolled the shit out of the Republican party and got them to argue for allowing birth control coverage to be denied to Americans in an election year.

Talk about alienating independent voters......

For a guy you allege stepped in it, his numbers sure are looking good.

president-obama-laughing2.jpg

His numbers are looking good?

He barely gets to 50% as an encumbent president where his opposition is literally strangling each other.

That's laughable

Obama vs. Romney: Obama + 5.7
Obama vs. Santorum: Obama + 8.0
Obama vs. Paul: Obama + 8.2
Obama vs. Gingrich: Obama + 13.9

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

Obama-Laughing.jpg

your crush on Obama is creepy..how many pictures you got of him in your house...?
sheeesh

If Obama is re-elected, this country is DONE. Since I believe that he WILL be re-elected, due to the fact that there are enough DUMB ASS Americans who will still vote for him (just look at all of the Bolshevik idiots in this message board), many Americans are preparing for what will follow.

Just look at what is going on in GREECE right now, and you are looking at the United States when Obama is re-elected.

Whatchya gonna do 'bout it? Cry?

His numbers are looking good?

He barely gets to 50% as an encumbent president where his opposition is literally strangling each other.

That's laughable

Obama vs. Romney: Obama + 5.7
Obama vs. Santorum: Obama + 8.0
Obama vs. Paul: Obama + 8.2
Obama vs. Gingrich: Obama + 13.9

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

Obama-Laughing.jpg

your crush on Obama is creepy..how many pictures you got of him in your house...?
sheeesh

ObamaBitch.jpg

Obama stepped in q big pile of doodoo with the Catholics and small govt people. We then in such a rush to keep him there are wallowing in the mess with him. This subject is sucking the air out of the room. Their is so much difference in issues between Obama and the right their is no need to alienate independent voters while trying to stir the base.

WE NEED TO GET BACK ON TRACK. STOP LETTING THE LEFT FRAME THE DEBATE.
The current crop of Republicans are helping divert attention from the economy, and other urgent matters.

I watched Paul Ryan on MTP this morning. He had several opportunities to frame the subject and correct the perception of what were arguing about. He failed. He managed to complicate it too much with his answers.

I didn't watch. The overreach by Obama with the healthcare related boondoggle is certainly worth highlighting, as it's just a precursor of what's to come.

The problem with the contenders hasn't a thing to do with that, that's the problem. They are killing each other.

Romney isn't the answer, I hope to god he doesn't get the votes from primaries. Who is? That is the problem. I'm hoping for a brokered convention.

I watched Paul Ryan on MTP this morning. He had several opportunities to frame the subject and correct the perception of what were arguing about. He failed. He managed to complicate it too much with his answers.

I didn't watch. The overreach by Obama with the healthcare related boondoggle is certainly worth highlighting, as it's just a precursor of what's to come.

The problem with the contenders hasn't a thing to do with that, that's the problem. They are killing each other.

Romney isn't the answer, I hope to god he doesn't get the votes from primaries. Who is? That is the problem. I'm hoping for a brokered convention.
And today Santorum says he didn't question the President's Christianity. So much for the economy...

Rick Santorum denies questioning Obama's faith - latimes.com

I'm hoping for a brokered convention.

I'm hoping for a brokered convention.

I am hoping for a brokered convention as well. I'm an independent. If I have to pick a party, I side with the DNC because I think socially, they are the party that identifies my values. Fiscally, both parties are out to lunch.

The brokering of a convention and the parties basically picking your candidate may split the GOP in two. That would be good. Not for reasons you may think.

Had the same thing happened in 08 to the Dems, I'd be just as happy.

The American people have got to wake up and realize that the Parties are the cancer on the political system. We have a 200+ year old business model that we dare not change because one side or the other will have to give a little ground.

Examples?

I mean fuck...we've been debating the 2nd amendment for nearly 200 god damned years now. We have a Supreme Court that won't take the case because its now a political institution. The hot-button issue of our time is gay marriage the same way it was civil rights for minorities in the 60's. You think the Roberts court is going to take the case? Hell no. It's a profile in cowardice unparalleled in our time. There is no way that the GOP can come out of the debate looking good so the court won't take it.

We need a new business model and we need to perfect the Constitution. It needed to happen 50 years ago.

My hope is that a brokered convention will be a touch-stone for the American people to realize that the States delegating their responsibility of running elections to these cancerous tumors known as Democrats and Republicans is killing the body politic. A viable 3rd party? Probably not. A bunch of more-responsive major parties who actually have common sense approaches to issues? Thats the goal.

Forum List

Back