We have to destroy Hezbollah," he said.

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
yep....he was for them before he was against them...

Kerry knocks Bush on handling of Mideast conflict

Valerie Olander / The Detroit News

U.S. Sen. John Kerry, D- Mass., who was in town Sunday to help Gov. Jennifer Granholm campaign for her re-election bid, took time to take a jab at the Bush administration for its lack of leadership in the Israeli-Lebanon conflict.

"If I was president, this wouldn't have happened," said Kerry
during a noon stop at Honest John's bar and grill in Detroit's Cass Corridor.

Bush has been so concentrated on the war in Iraq that other Middle East tension arose as a result, he said.

"The president has been so absent on diplomacy when it comes to issues affecting the Middle East," Kerry said. "We're going to have a lot of ground to make up (in 2008) because of it."

Kerry lost by a narrow margin to Bush in 2004 and plans to seek the Democratic nomination for the presidency in 2008.

Today marks the 12th day of fighting between Israel and Lebanon. Israel launched air strikes after Hezbollah militants, whom operate within Lebanon, kidnapped two Israeli soldiers in an attempt to swap them for prisoners.

Israel began a ground invasion, sending tanks and troops across the border as thousands of Lebanese have fled to escape the fighting.

Hezbollah guerillas should have been targeted with other terrorist organizations, such as al-Qaida and the Taliban, which operate in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Kerry said. However, Bush, has focused military strength on Iraq.

"This is about American security and Bush has failed. He has made it so much worse because of his lack of reality in going into Iraq.…We have to destroy Hezbollah," he said.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060723/UPDATE/607230360

manu1959 said:
yep....he was for them before he was against them...

Kerry knocks Bush on handling of Mideast conflict

Valerie Olander / The Detroit News

U.S. Sen. John Kerry, D- Mass., who was in town Sunday to help Gov. Jennifer Granholm campaign for her re-election bid, took time to take a jab at the Bush administration for its lack of leadership in the Israeli-Lebanon conflict.

"If I was president, this wouldn't have happened," said Kerry
during a noon stop at Honest John's bar and grill in Detroit's Cass Corridor.

Bush has been so concentrated on the war in Iraq that other Middle East tension arose as a result, he said.

"The president has been so absent on diplomacy when it comes to issues affecting the Middle East," Kerry said. "We're going to have a lot of ground to make up (in 2008) because of it."

Kerry lost by a narrow margin to Bush in 2004 and plans to seek the Democratic nomination for the presidency in 2008.

Today marks the 12th day of fighting between Israel and Lebanon. Israel launched air strikes after Hezbollah militants, whom operate within Lebanon, kidnapped two Israeli soldiers in an attempt to swap them for prisoners.

Israel began a ground invasion, sending tanks and troops across the border as thousands of Lebanese have fled to escape the fighting.

Hezbollah guerillas should have been targeted with other terrorist organizations, such as al-Qaida and the Taliban, which operate in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Kerry said. However, Bush, has focused military strength on Iraq.

"This is about American security and Bush has failed. He has made it so much worse because of his lack of reality in going into Iraq.…We have to destroy Hezbollah," he said.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060723/UPDATE/607230360

:rotflmao:
The armchair generals are coming out of the woodwork. Do they really think anyone believes this crap?:scratch:

dilloduck said:
The armchair generals are coming out of the woodwork. Do they really think anyone believes this crap?:scratch:

yes they belive people believe this crap....i live near SF....people have said this to me....people belive that if kerry had been elected....nothing would have happened in the past 8 years....nothing....

no hurricanes...no earhquakes....saddam would be in power...al queda and the taliban would still be in power.....we would all just hug

manu1959 said:
yes they belive people believe this crap....i live near SF....people have said this to me....people belive that if kerry had been elected....nothing would have happened in the past 8 years....nothing....

no hurricanes...no earhquakes....saddam would be in power...al queda and the taliban would still be in power.....we would all just hug

I to live in the Bay Area and I don't think the rest of the Country can even imagine how crazy most of the people are here. Its the capital of "liberalism is a mental disorder" with a great tolerance for evil to thrive. Some of the most ignorant,immoral, anti U.S. people I have ever met dwell in these lands.
Though there are some who value truth,justice, and superior firepower over your enemy, most would gladly line up and let the terrorist cut their heads off. Glad to see manu1959 as an allied in such a dark and spiritual dead part of the country. With people like you, there is hope.:salute:

shepherdboy said:
I to live in the Bay Area and I don't think the rest of the Country can even imagine how crazy most of the people are here. Its the capital of "liberalism is a mental disorder" with a great tolerance for evil to thrive. Some of the most ignorant,immoral, anti U.S. people I have ever met dwell in these lands.
Though there are some who value truth,justice, and superior firepower over your enemy, most would gladly line up and let the terrorist cut their heads off. Glad to see manu1959 as an allied in such a dark and spiritual dead part of the country. With people like you, there is hope.:salute:

We expect you two to fix California. :mm:

Here's how the conversation would have gone with "President Kerry:"

PK: Now Israel, you just let Hezbollah have those two kidnapped soldiers.

Israel: F#@k off, Lurch!

:2guns: :firing:

John Lurch, is the biggest loser.
And I wonder if he realizes how many people.
1: Consider him a traitor
2: Laugh our asses off at him...
The Democrats would be fools if they run this jerk again...
But hey, they ran him once...

And I CAN say I will NEVER forgive him for betraying the troops during Vietnam.. And I know a whole bunch of people feel the way I do..

(I cant say I hate him), but I absolutely can't stomach that man....

L-O-S-E-R

Forum List

Back