We have to consider the possibility that top Republicans are compromised after Wilber Ross

The comrades on the far right have given up any allegiance to the Constitution and the country.

A reckoning for them is coming.
Ah, well Kerry and silicon valley donors have to be equally up to their armpits. But all you gotta do is .... "I owned this but I sold it ...." But you should actually sell it too. LOL

At first it was just like Republicans just didn' believe it for one reason or another. Most times it was only objected to based on who presented the idea.

"Hillary said what? Russia? She's such a BITCH"

But now there are like 9 people around Trump being investigated. One plead guilty, two charged and worse...the lie that they'e had no contact with Russians have been proven a lie over and over...each time saying "my bad" and edit their statements.

Wilber Ross' son has direct business ties to Putins son in law and now we've moved from "no ties" onto "being financially tied to the Kremlin.? What's wrong with that?

So, can it really be that Republicans don't see it? Can they really be putting their party above everything else? Cyber espionage is OK because theyre scared of a tweet?

Or are they the next Wilber Ross? Someone who has a family member who' doing business with a close relative of Putin that we don' know about?

I can bet they have something on Devon Nunez.
Two more are coming with Flynn and his son. There is plenty there for charges.

Perhaps, after charging the other two and a guilty verdict, they are just waiting to see if the Flynn's are willing to sing. But soon, four indictments and a guilty.

Campaign Manager,
National Security Advisor

Now we have Commerce Secretary.

At some point, Republicans have to stop saying "What an enormous coincidence" and stop drinking the KK Kool aid.

trumpaid-inteligencefreepoisondrink-100-brain-cellikiller-ke-a-meme-dont-drink-the-19535821.png

We went from "Putin hacked the Election" to "Billionaire Wilbur Ross does business with Russia!"

Yeah.

Makes Perfect Sense

Perfect

Compromised? What does that mean? Are lefties backing off real charges and relying on semantics while Hillary is coming closer to indictment?

The doskier isn't fake unless you prove it. Annnnd Go!
why are you against investigating it then?

There you're noted as saying things you can't prove. You lose.

The dossier plus the piss games are real.
Pee Wee is that you? LOL, invention of his own game.

I just asked you to prove what you said. Which is something you can't seem to do during your time here....by coinidence of course.
Prove what?

Prove what you said, silly. But you can't and because you can' I don' understand what motivates you to lie.

And business ties to Russia are illegal how?

LOL!
so business ties are illegal? can you point to that law?

It's literally amazing to watch the transformation of the narrative from.

- They had no connections with Russia
to
- Since when is it illegal to have connections to Russia
i thought it was business ties. you know, business? not connections, business. hmmmm strange you are.

LOL!
so business ties are illegal? can you point to that law?

It's literally amazing to watch the transformation of the narrative from.

- They had no connections with Russia
to
- Since when is it illegal to have connections to Russia
dude all I ask is that you first list the quoted question that was asked of these individuals. can you? please let's read it and attach the comments you made.

You've been reading Russian propaganda too much lately because what you just said definitely isn't English.
so you don't have the exact question eh? so see that is what is needed to make your assertion. but how the fk would you know that, you're too stupid.

I just asked you to prove what you said. Which is something you can't seem to do during your time here....by coinidence of course.
Prove what?

Prove what you said, silly. But you can't and because you can' I don' understand what motivates you to lie.
The doskier isn't fake unless you prove it. Annnnd Go!

Prove what? the facts need to be investigated. I have people saying it is fake you have the other side, so let's investigate and then you go out childishly and make a stupid game up like you win or something. if you want to start a game how about a legitimate one that shows who really is corrupt and who isn't. let's investigate all of DC. let's see the swamp for what it really is. You in?

There is no evidence to support the material in the dossier by the way. You can post it up all you want, there isn't any.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/24/the-trump-dossier-was-clintons-dirtiest-political-trick/

"Just as key congressional panels open new probes into the still-smoking debris of last year’s election, the revelation that Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee paid as much as $9 million for the discredited Russian dossier on Donald Trump flips the collusion script on its head."

Read discredited dossier piece.

Wilber Ross' son has direct business ties to Putins son in law and now we've moved from "no ties" onto "being financially tied to the Kremlin.? What's wrong with that?

Or are they the next Wilber Ross? Someone who has a family member who' doing business with a close relative of Putin that we don' know about?

It's more than just the number with ties to russia, but the number with russian ties that tell lie after lie, to hide their ties to russia. It's like those disclaimers a reporter leads with, saying their parent company tied to the folks the story is about.

Where did Trump find so many people tied to russia? This can't just be a coincidence.

It may be if you don't disclose them when you are a member of the cabinet.

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross failed to disclose business connections to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s family and inner circle on a required personal financial-disclosure form earlier this year, according to documents released over the weekend.

Mr. Ross said earlier this year that he would retain stakes owned by his private-equity firm in a gas-shipping company, Navigator Holdings Ltd. He didn’t disclose that the company does millions of dollars in business—$68 million since 2014—with a Moscow petrochemicals company, Sibur, with close ties to the Kremlin, according to analysis by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists. ...

Sibur’s owners include Kirill Shamalov, who is married to Mr. Putin’s younger daughter, and Gennady Timchenko, a co-founder of the Gunvor Group, a Cyprus-registered commodities trading firm. Mr. Timchenko was among the first Russian businessmen to be sanctioned by the U.S. following Russia’s intervention in Ukraine’s Crimea region. The Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control called him a member of “the Russian leadership’s inner circle” and said Mr. Timchenko’s “activities in the energy sector have been directly linked to Putin.”

Sibur’s largest shareholder, Leonid Mikhelson, runs Novatek, Russia’s largest private natural-gas company, which also has been sanctioned by the Treasury Department for its ties to Mr. Putin. Mr. Timchenko owns 23% of the company. ...

“In concealing an ongoing financial relationship w/ Russian oligarchs, Sec. Ross misled me, Senate Commerce Committee & the American people,” Mr. Blumenthal wrote. “Why do so many Trump associates have such trouble disclosing relationships with Russia?” ...

Norm Eisen, the chairman of the ethics-advocacy organization Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, tweeted that Mr. Ross was violating the statute “unless made FULL [disclosure to] agency of ties [before] working on sanctions/shipping party matters.” ...

“I don’t know that he’s in any legal trouble. But the truth is, in essence, he was in business with people close to Vladimir Putin. I don’t know if the Senate would have confirmed him had they known that,” Ms. Clark said.​

Wilbur Ross Didn’t Disclose Business Ties to Putin Inner Circle

It's more than just the number with ties to russia, but the number with russian ties that tell lie after lie, to hide their ties to russia. It's like those disclaimers a reporter leads with, saying their parent company tied to the folks the story is about.

Where did Trump find so many people tied to russia? This can't just be a coincidence.
fk dude the clin...tons did a sale of 20% of US Uranium with Putin and you think that's just fking dandy. I laugh at you.

At first it was just like Republicans just didn' believe it for one reason or another. Most times it was only objected to based on who presented the idea.

"Hillary said what? Russia? She's such a BITCH"

But now there are like 9 people around Trump being investigated. One plead guilty, two charged and worse...the lie that they'e had no contact with Russians have been proven a lie over and over...each time saying "my bad" and edit their statements.

So, can it really be that Republicans don't see it? Can they really be putting their party above everything else? Cyber espionage is OK because theyre scared of a tweet?

The "ties" you refer to are all ridiculously trivial. Sessions shook the Russian ambassador's hand in front of 300 people? Who cares? Anyone who thinks that constitutes "collusion" is a brain damaged cockroach.

According to the snowflakes, simply talking to a Russian makes you a traitor, except when a Democrat pays them to make up lies about Republicans.
Vladimir Putin himself could legally take the post of US Secretary of State. But we would make sure he disclosed all his ties to Russia.

The problem is if Putin took the job, and claimed russia had no influence over him.

Forum List

Back