we have the congress we deserve

sinister59

Rookie
Mar 21, 2011
majority are conservitive neo-cons teabaggers and old style pigs . yes we have the best congress money can buy .

and it can .

Speak for yourself.

I know damned well I don't have the Congress I deserve.

Instead of electing representatives to Congress, we should just have a lottery. If selected, you have to serve four years, then you go back to your normal life. I have a hunch they'd accomplish a hell of a lot more than our elected representatives do.

• Banned
Speak for yourself.

they were freely elected , by the people .
we know where we were and who go us here and just because it couldn't be fix fast enough for us we put the ones back in that did it in first place .
so ya we get what we deserve .
on the neo-cons and baggers has any heard anything about stopping lobbyist ? from either ?
wow I'm separating them as if they werent the same party LOL ya
so can congress still be bought ?

• Banned
Instead of electing representatives to Congress, we should just have a lottery. If selected, you have to serve four years, then you go back to your normal life. I have a hunch they'd accomplish a hell of a lot more than our elected representatives do.

last time we had that kind of lottery it was called the draft . and Canada suddenly had thousands of new citizens .

I think thats what would get accomplished

majority are conservitive neo-cons teabaggers and old style pigs . yes we have the best congress money can buy .

and it can .

Deserve?

I see that entitlement brain farts are alive and well in the 21st century. You have the Congress you elected, regardless of whether or not you deserve it.

We also have the best President money can buy.

God help us...

Also don't forget, roughly 40 percent of Congress is Democrat. Yeah, I suspect sinister59 is right. We have the best government money can buy.

Did I already say, God help us?

Immie

• Banned

and it can .

Deserve?

I see that entitlement brain farts are alive and well in the 21st century. You have the Congress you elected, regardless of whether or not you deserve it.

with the amount of voter that don't , the ones that couldn't be bothered , we deserve what we get , we have every time

And yet come November 2012 all of you will vote for the same nitwits you did last year. Consider the definition of insanity.

You are right, I might vote for the same nitwit, but since he has no chance of winning, it shouldn't matter. In fact, if he had a shot at winning I would deliberately choose someone else, because voting for anyone with a chance to win the Presidency is voting for someone who has already sold his soul.

Immie

Thats sorta a good idea. Itll be the common man who will actually think about America, and it would be someone who wouldnt necessarily be running trying to get the job.

last time we had that kind of lottery it was called the draft . and Canada suddenly had thousands of new citizens .

I think thats what would get accomplished

good.... get rid of the pussies

That's sorta a good idea. It'll be the common man who will actually think about America, and it would be someone who wouldn't necessarily be running trying to get the job.

ya thats the ticket we grab someone off the street and make them congressman for 4 years
like the baggers did after all its not like America is worth more then that .

ya people that have no idea of running anything .

that way you'll be president sooner or later . ya ok

That's sorta a good idea. It'll be the common man who will actually think about America, and it would be someone who wouldn't necessarily be running trying to get the job.

ya thats the ticket we grab someone off the street and make them congressman for 4 years
like the baggers did after all its not like America is worth more then that .

ya people that have no idea of running anything .

that way you'll be president sooner or later . ya ok

Oh really? cause our current government is doing really excellent, and i mean just REALLY excellent with bettering our country. Yeah, let's not try something new and possibly smart, let's keep doing the same crap that ruins our country. When America is a rotting corpse, I'll be sure to personally thank you, and all the other idiots. Would you consider yourself a lefty or a righty? Cause I have a feeling I know which side you belong to. Our government right now is ridiculous, and if I had my way, I'd round every single one up, strip them of their rights, and replace them with some fresh faces. Oh and to run for any office, you must NOT be a millionaire, you must have proof of citizenship, you must be subject to a lie detector during all conversations, and if you are caught in a lie you are to immediately be imprisoned as a traitor. Because thats what liars are. Traitors to america. which is wayyy off base from the original topic, but alas that has where my thought process has ended.

Sinister. People already think you're an illiterate half whit, why do you insist on posting and proving them right?

and it can .

is there any 60s communist in amerika that obama duz not know ?

what are obamas secret - illegal czars doing to amerika in secret ???

Speak for yourself.

they were freely elected , by the people .
we know where we were and who go us here and just because it couldn't be fix fast enough for us we put the ones back in that did it in first place .
so ya we get what we deserve .
on the neo-cons and baggers has any heard anything about stopping lobbyist ? from either ?
wow I'm separating them as if they werent the same party LOL ya
so can congress still be bought ?

You mean they were freely bought by the unions and Political Action Committees! :cool:

Forum List

Back