We have probably never seen in our history a field of such unaccomplished Presidential candidates...

The reason Democrats have no decent candidates is that decent people can no longer stomach the Democrat party and no longer exist within it.

Even if a JFK type politician showed up for the Democrats, he would be hounded out of the party as too right-wing.

Trump will win in 2020.

The Dems have nothing but a bunch of retreads and idiots who are backing AOC's green crap. If that were implemented it would bankrupt the country and anyone with a working brain cell knows it.

Trump will win in 2020.

The whole field announced and unannounced is garbage. Very unattractive people fielding stupid non-solutions.

Do you honestly think your opinion of the "field" means anything to anybody? I love it when partisans that would not vote the other side if their life depended on it gives their opinion like it mattes or that is an objective view of things.

It would not matter who was running for the Dems, your view of them all would be the same.

why pretend it otherwise?

The whole field announced and unannounced is garbage. Very unattractive people fielding stupid non-solutions.

Do you honestly think your opinion of the "field" means anything to anybody? I love it when partisans that would not vote the other side if their life depended on it gives their opinion like it mattes or that is an objective view of things.

It would not matter who was running for the Dems, your view of them all would be the same.

why pretend it otherwise?

I have often stated that I would not vote for any current-day Democrat. That remains a given, unchanged.

That position certainly does not preclude me from offering an opinion on them, individually or collectively. I could not give a rat's ass what someone else may think of the opinion.

Since the Democrats offer nothing that I can agree with, the objectivity and subjectivity of the opinion run parallel.

Forum List

Back