Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
WE HAVE GOT TO ELIMINATE THE GRINGOS"

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm

By: Devvy

March 30, 2006

NewsWithViews.com

The words above were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. His full comment was: "We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

In a column dated March 25, 2006, by Ernesto Cienguegos titled "La Gran Marcha" surpasses all expectations," Cienguegos wrote: “What does the immense success of "La Gran Marcha" mean to Mexicanos and other Latinos? It simply means that we now have the numbers, the political will and the organizational skills to direct our own destinies and not be subservient to the White and Jewish power structures. It means that we can now undertake bigger and more significant mass actions to achieve total political and economic liberation like that being proposed by Juan José Gutiérrez, President of Movimiento Latino USA. Juan José Gutiérrez is proposing that the coalition that organized "La Gran Marcha" meet in Arizona or Texas on April 8 to "organize a mass boycott (huelga) against the economy of the USA" to take place on May 5 or 19.”

dilloduck said:
WE HAVE GOT TO ELIMINATE THE GRINGOS"

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm

By: Devvy

March 30, 2006

NewsWithViews.com

The words above were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. His full comment was: "We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

In a column dated March 25, 2006, by Ernesto Cienguegos titled "La Gran Marcha" surpasses all expectations," Cienguegos wrote: “What does the immense success of "La Gran Marcha" mean to Mexicanos and other Latinos? It simply means that we now have the numbers, the political will and the organizational skills to direct our own destinies and not be subservient to the White and Jewish power structures. It means that we can now undertake bigger and more significant mass actions to achieve total political and economic liberation like that being proposed by Juan José Gutiérrez, President of Movimiento Latino USA. Juan José Gutiérrez is proposing that the coalition that organized "La Gran Marcha" meet in Arizona or Texas on April 8 to "organize a mass boycott (huelga) against the economy of the USA" to take place on May 5 or 19.”

While the 'site' leaves a bit to be desired, the hatred recorded seems to be like all hate sites: blame the Jews and their American lackeys. Then again, showing their stupidity in wanting to 'take over' a country after they turn the economy into 'Big Mexico':

...In a column dated March 25, 2006, by Ernesto Cienguegos titled "La Gran Marcha" surpasses all expectations," Cienguegos wrote: “What does the immense success of "La Gran Marcha" mean to Mexicanos and other Latinos? It simply means that we now have the numbers, the political will and the organizational skills to direct our own destinies and not be subservient to the White and Jewish power structures. It means that we can now undertake bigger and more significant mass actions to achieve total political and economic liberation like that being proposed by Juan José Gutiérrez, President of Movimiento Latino USA. Juan José Gutiérrez is proposing that the coalition that organized "La Gran Marcha" meet in Arizona or Texas on April 8 to "organize a mass boycott (huelga) against the economy of the USA" to take place on May 5 or 19.”

As Professor Gutierrez is proposing killing gringos, the message from Cienguegos becomes crystal clear. Make no mistake about it and I said it in my last column: millions of illegals are blatantly shoving their lawlessness right in our faces with the backing of cowardly politicians at all levels. The talk all week on cable and radio has been about the November elections and how the Republicans can't afford to alienate the Latino vote. Not about the law, not about the massive destruction to our country from this invasion, just protect their political butts at all costs. Yellow bellied cowards...

dilloduck said:
What's left to be desired from the site?

Her writing, but that's subjective. Doesn't change the source she used.

Kat, you need to take off your blinders. Racial hatred is real. And whites are not the only ones who hate.

the white power crowd does not speak for all White Americans nor does
La Raza speak for all Latinos.

Still the American flags are just a clever marketing trick.

Once they can chant their demands in English I d be more willing to give
em more credit.

Still the US citizen have to decide what to do with the illegals.

I was in the Philippines during the "People Power" demonstrations that chased Ferdinand Marcos from the country (February 1986). What happened there is eerily similar to what is starting to happen here with the immigration protests.

Filipinos were become more and more upset with the government and took to the streets. But they planted themselves and refused to move. More people showed up and both the police and military realized the crowd was too big to do anything about it.

There were over 500,000 in Los Angeles. Countless numbers in other cities.

So far, the immigration protesters are "moving" along. But what if they stopped? Refused to move or leave? If every single protester went to D.C. and "planted themselves" - what could anyone do?

I would have much preferred seeing INS and their vans at every one of these protests. The police could begin arresting - unlawful assembly, or some other charge. Ask for I.D.s If you aren't a citizen, off you go into the van or bus .....See ya!

If "they" keep this going...it is going to turn very, very ugly.

GotZoom said:
I was in the Philippines during the "People Power" demonstrations that chased Ferdinand Marcos from the country (February 1986). What happened there is eerily similar to what is starting to happen here with the immigration protests.

Filipinos were become more and more upset with the government and took to the streets. But they planted themselves and refused to move. More people showed up and both the police and military realized the crowd was too big to do anything about it.

There were over 500,000 in Los Angeles. Countless numbers in other cities.

So far, the immigration protesters are "moving" along. But what if they stopped? Refused to move or leave? If every single protester went to D.C. and "planted themselves" - what could anyone do?

I would have much preferred seeing INS and their vans at every one of these protests. The police could begin arresting - unlawful assembly, or some other charge. Ask for I.D.s If you aren't a citizen, off you go into the van or bus .....See ya!

If "they" keep this going...it is going to turn very, very ugly.

Water cannons. Non lethal rubber bullets. Tear gas. Couldn't be uglier than waco.

nosarcasm said:
the white power crowd does not speak for all White Americans nor does
La Raza speak for all Latinos.

Still the American flags are just a clever marketing trick.

Once they can chant their demands in English I d be more willing to give
em more credit.

Still the US citizen have to decide what to do with the illegals.

Am I in the "White Power" crowd because I can identify that there are elements of anti white sentiment behind these immigrant marches? Do "normal people" refuse to see reality?

rtwngAvngr said:
Water cannons. Non lethal rubber bullets. Tear gas. Couldn't be uglier than waco.

A house (compound) with X number of people where 76 ended up dead is much different than half a million on a public street.

I don't think the authorities would resort to water cannons and rubber bullets. The stampede of people once they started "shooting" would kill thousands.

I can see people being arrested..one by one...but how long would that take?

GotZoom said:
A house (compound) with X number of people where 76 ended up dead is much different than half a million on a public street.

I don't think the authorities would resort to water cannons and rubber bullets. The stampede of people once they started "shooting" would kill thousands.

I can see people being arrested..one by one...but how long would that take?

Water cannons will be fine. DOn't be such a wuss.

rtwngAvngr said:
Water cannons will be fine. DOn't be such a wuss.

LOL...oh trust me...I like the idea.

I would have preferred bussing them out of there the moment they starting congregating.

I don't see the authorities doing it. Bad press, etc.

Personally, I'd use water, rubber bullets and tear gas.

GotZoom said:
LOL...oh trust me...I like the idea.

I would have preferred bussing them out of there the moment they starting congregating.

I don't see the authorities doing it. Bad press, etc.

Personally, I'd use water, rubber bullets and tear gas.

aaaaalrighty then!

There is a larger agenda at play with the rising tension about imigration here...

As the radical immigrant groups cry out that they will take over America, and that the gringo will die, they fail to see that they, like many Americans are pawns of a bigger globalist agenda.

Here is something to give you an idea of what I am talking about...

Anyone remember this article?

Fox hires lobbyist to sweeten U.S. views on immigration

Los Angeles times | December 28, 2005

MEXICO CITY -- President Vicente Fox has rehired the Texas public relations man and GOP political consultant who quietly helped engineer his election victory in 2000. This time, Fox wants Rob Allyn & Co. to put the brakes on growing anti-immigration, anti-Mexican sentiment in the United States.

Read this entire article here

Well, well, isn't this interesting?

Look what has happened since this little deal was struck.

There is no doubt in my mind that violence will break out at some point in the future, only to serve the agenda further. I advise everyone to distance yourself from the violence, unless you must defend yourself. Provocatures will insight violence in certain groups, and the game will begin. In the end though, both sides of this chess game will be enslaved. America will be part of the new order of the ages, and a good many of Americans will wonder what in the world hit them.

StoptheMadness1 said:
There is a larger agenda at play with the rising tension about imigration here...

As the radical immigrant groups cry out that they will take over America, and that the gringo will die, they fail to see that they, like many Americans are pawns of a bigger globalist agenda.

Here is something to give you an idea of what I am talking about...

Anyone remember this article?

Read this entire article here

Well, well, isn't this interesting?

Look what has happened since this little deal was struck.

There is no doubt in my mind that violence will break out at some point in the future, only to serve the agenda further. I advise everyone to distance yourself from the violence, unless you must defend yourself. Provocatures will insight violence in certain groups, and the game will begin. In the end though, both sides of this chess game will be enslaved. America will be part of the new order of the ages, and a good many of Americans will wonder what in the world hit them.

Is this when the black helicopters fly in? Sorry but I can't pick up on your cryptic style and your link doesn't work.

Forum List

Back