We Have A Proud Self-Proclaimed White Supremacist In Our Congress Folks

And, what do you know it, they're a member of the Republican Party.

Steve King asks how terms 'white nationalist' and 'white supremacist' became offensive

Can somebody tell me again about how the Republican Party is so-called "The party of Lincoln" and how they're for black people, and how there's not many white supremacists in America, only a small fraction and all that jazz?

Again, we have ourselves a SITTING Congressman that's an out-and-out White Supremacist.

What say you?

I say, that fact that you have to lie to show "racism" shows how rare real racism, at least from whites.

That's the conclusion you come to from the post? :lol:

Yep.

The Congress man, has denied the accusations. That is the opposite of being out and out. D'uh.

There is a huge difference between the fact that King denied the accusations and the idea that white racism is rare because a poster on USMB lied about it. D'uh. ;)

Steve King asks how terms 'white nationalist' and 'white supremacist' became offensive

Can somebody tell me again about how the Republican Party is so-called "The party of Lincoln" and how they're for black people, and how there's not many white supremacists in America, only a small fraction and all that jazz?

Again, we have ourselves a SITTING Congressman that's an out-and-out White Supremacist.

What say you?

I say, that fact that you have to lie to show "racism" shows how rare real racism, at least from whites.

Yep.

The Congress man, has denied the accusations. That is the opposite of being out and out. D'uh.

There is a huge difference between the fact that King denied the accusations and the idea that white racism is rare because a poster on USMB lied about it. D'uh. ;)

If America was a TENTH as racist as liberals pretend to believe it is, there would be no need to make up supporting evidence.

There would be open racists, and openly racist policies, and reps who when asked if they were racist would reply YES.

What say you?

Yep.

If America was a TENTH as racist as liberals pretend to believe it is, there would be no need to make up supporting evidence.

There would be open racists, and openly racist policies, and reps who when asked if they were racist would reply YES.

OK. You said racism, "at least from whites," is rare. I guess you meant it's rarer than the amount of racism you think that liberals believe exists.

Yep.

OK. You said racism, "at least from whites," is rare. I guess you meant it's rarer than the amount of racism you think that liberals believe exists.

Far rarer. If it was not, there would be better examples of it, than a man standing there denouncing racism.

What say you?

Yep.

All that happens. No rep is going to say I am a racist when asked. King is a racist. That's just a fact.

Yep.

Far rarer. If it was not, there would be better examples of it, than a man standing there denouncing racism.

What is a better example of racism?

King did not denounce anything. He said some words.

Yep.

All that happens. No rep is going to say I am a racist when asked. King is a racist. That's just a fact.
YOU are a BLAZING racist you revel in it and then try to claim blacks can not be racist.

Yep.

All you say is words too and the stupidest is when you claim blacks can not be racist.

What "peep" are you alt-white assholes looking for?
That racial slur is new to me. You racists are clever, ill give you that!

That's not a racial siur.
Of course it is. Its a derogatory term with a racial component. That makes it racist by definition.

You guys try making anything that has he word white in it racist. The alt right is a white nationalist movement.

THe alt right is not an white nationalist movement. That was an ignorant thing to say.

Yep.

Wow. YOur words show that you had zero comprehension of what I posted.

Yep.

A better example would be a policy that explicitly discriminates against blacks, such as the Jim Crow laws. You liberals do not have examples like that, so you have to make up shit, to support your lie that America is a racist nation.

King has denied being racist, and has explained how his words were misunderstood.

Wasn't your "Conscience of the Senate" a KKK Grand Kleagle?
deflection_explained.jpg
And he didn't brag about it and he was a changed man

Forum List

Back