We Have a Problem -- A Real Problem

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
We Have a Problem -- A Real Problem​

By: Neal Boortz
12/14/2012

No .. I’m not talking about the fiscal cliff, nor am I talking about the almost $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities we face as a nation. Iran and a nuke? Yeah .. that’s serious all right, but I’m told that we are messin’ with Iran right now in ways that you couldn’t even imagine – ways that could derail their nuclear plans for some time to come. Is the real problem our sagging economy? An oncoming second recession? The growth of government dependency? Sure … all of those are problems and all are difficult to deal with … but they pale to insignificance to the problem I’m bringing up here.

I think that it is truly time for us – those of us capable of thinking clearly and, perhaps, just a bit outside the box – to consider the possibility that somehow we have found ourselves with a president who is not all there. Yes. I mean that. This president was never vetted by the media; that would have been racist. He is a man with an admitted history of drug use. Those portions of his past that he has not chosen to write about are shrouded in dark mystery. And --- now think about this --- for perhaps the first time since they started issuing security clearances, we have a president who simply could not qualify for one. If Obama were being hired to work in the White House, instead of occupying it, the FBI would simply recommend against a security clearance and the job would go away. Isn’t it funny how a history with drug abuse and associations with known and convicted domestic terrorists and crime figures can screw up a good day?

(Excerpt)

Read more:
We Have a Problem -- A Real Problem | Nealz Nuze | www.boortz.com

Forum List

Back