we have a black males killing black males problem, not a racial problem!

There are no racist blacks in this forum.
Since you are such an idiot and obviously the stupidest USMB forumer, I'm not sure whether you are just BSing or simply lack the intelligence to realize that you are a racist.

I lap you relative to intelligence and know I have nothing to do with racism.

You really need to obey your religion and stop eating pork.

You start getting delusional when you do that.
Fuck you. I have an IQ of 158 and your IQ is likely in the 70-80 range. You're so fucking stupid that you don't even realize that most people are much more intelligent than yourself.

As I mentioned before, you are the stupidest USMB forumer.

You're so fucking stupid that you think I'm a Muslim, even though my avatar caused violent protests by Muslims all over the world.

My IQ is higher than yours buddy. I don't brag about it because IQ tests are not real indicators of a persons intelligence. I've scored at the genius level my entire life which is why you can't fuck with me. I know your punk ass isn't Muslim idiot. You're a dumb white boy crying about me being a racist because I post truth on your white ass that's indisputable.

So go face Mecca and pray. The muezzin is standing in the minaret calling for you.
You're a fuckin' dumbass. My 4 year old has a larger vocabulary than you and doesn't misspell the word "person's". Sucks to be you.

But I am more intelligent than you and really don't concern myself with the many errors in spelling and grammar here by us all. The reality that what you say is always factually incorrect which means you lack knowledge or intelligence.

There are no racist blacks in this forum.
Since you are such an idiot and obviously the stupidest USMB forumer, I'm not sure whether you are just BSing or simply lack the intelligence to realize that you are a racist.

Fuck you. I have an IQ of 158 and your IQ is likely in the 70-80 range. You're so fucking stupid that you don't even realize that most people are much more intelligent than yourself.

You're so fucking stupid that you think I'm a Muslim, even though my avatar caused violent protests by Muslims all over the world.

My IQ is higher than yours buddy. I don't brag about it because IQ tests are not real indicators of a persons intelligence. I've scored at the genius level my entire life which is why you can't fuck with me. I know your punk ass isn't Muslim idiot. You're a dumb white boy crying about me being a racist because I post truth on your white ass that's indisputable.

So go face Mecca and pray. The muezzin is standing in the minaret calling for you.
In the black community a IQ over 75 is considered intelligent. Over 80 comes in as genius. \I doubt even that since math escapes you so readily. Who knows, maybe you're a genius in your community, but anywhere outside the sub-Saharan African world you're a run-of-the-mill idiot.

Sorry. Go to Africa if you want others to think you a genius.

Since I took the same IQ test as you saltines my score indicated that in any community I am considered a genius. As I and other blacks here have shown, we are far more intelligent than white racist filth like you. Now get back in your trailer, open up another can of pabst and watch duck dynasty.

In the black community a IQ over 75 is considered intelligent. Over 80 comes in as genius. \I doubt even that since math escapes you so readily. Who knows, maybe you're a genius in your community, but anywhere outside the sub-Saharan African world you're a run-of-the-mill idiot.

Since I took the same IQ test as you saltines my score indicated that in any community I am considered a genius. As I and other blacks here have shown, we are far more intelligent than white racist filth like you. Now get back in your trailer, open up another can of pabst and watch duck dynasty.
Look, you may be the most intelligent thug in your hood, but that's akin to being the city's tallest midget. So to keep your status of genius, stay in your hood or go to the central and southern areas of Africa. Elsewhere you're just another intellectual midget.

Look, you may be the most intelligent thug in your hood, but that's akin to being the city's tallest midget. So to keep your status of genius, stay in your hood or go to the central and southern areas of Africa. Elsewhere you're just another intellectual midget.

Since I took the same IQ test as you saltines my score indicated that in YOUR community I am considered a genius. So shut up, get on your roof, and fix your trailers TV antenna. Then adjust the rabbit ears and maybe tomorrow you'll get to watch hee haw.

Since I took the same IQ test as you saltines my score indicated that in YOUR community I am considered a genius. So shut up, get on your roof, and fix your trailers TV antenna. Then adjust the rabbit ears and maybe tomorrow you'll get to watch hee haw.
You are not fooling anybody. Everybody here knows that you are a very unintelligent person. The stupidest USMB forumer.

Yes, whinny black geniuses are so common as to be banal. :)

Americans are not racist. end of story. PERIOD.
Those people are not a threat to me unlike the white crazies doing the mass shootings. WTF does racism have to do with this anyway? The blacks that are shooting other blacks aren`t shooting them because they are black.

Forum List

Back