We Hate America!

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Front page news in USA Today.

Egyptian protestors hate the USA. No shit. Next thing you're going to tell me is the earth is round, or that Truthmatters lies. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Thge remarkable thing is that Obama is touted as helping to make the rest of the world like us again. I mean, setting aside the obvious bull shit that that is, we can see from recent events that even if we accepted that bull shit line, it's apparent that that affection is as fleeting as a Lindsey Lohan promise to stay in rehab.

All this apologizing, bowing, appeasing, abandonment of our allies, in the name of being liked only lasts as long as we keep appeasing those animals.

Really, it's just another in a long string of Obama foreign policy failures.

Egyptian protestors hate the USA. No shit. Next thing you're going to tell me is the earth is round, or that Truthmatters lies. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Thge remarkable thing is that Obama is touted as helping to make the rest of the world like us again. I mean, setting aside the obvious bull shit that that is, we can see from recent events that even if we accepted that bull shit line, it's apparent that that affection is as fleeting as a Lindsey Lohan promise to stay in rehab.

All this apologizing, bowing, appeasing, abandonment of our allies, in the name of being liked only lasts as long as we keep appeasing those animals.

From this post it is easy to see why some people do not like Americans.

Yeah because the whole middle east is hanging on PredFan's every word.

Egyptians hate America, they have no problem admitting it. Why can't we accept that fact? They hate Americans just like KKK members hate Blacks.

Yeah because the whole middle east is hanging on PredFan's every word.
Did not take you long to miss the point. Taking lessons from Daveman?

Egyptians hate America, they have no problem admitting it. Why can't we accept that fact? They hate Americans just like KKK members hate Blacks.

Because blind hatred is wrong?

I'm not disagreeing with that, but not recognizing that the majority of Egyptians despise Americans is just careless and reckless, the facts on the ground speak for themselves.

They hate us, because we're fucking up their country by starting civil wars there.

In case you hadn't noticed the problems with our image in the middle east didn't start with Obama.

They hate us, because we're fucking up their country by starting civil wars there.

Bullshit.

You are not "apologizing, bowing, appeasing" anyone. You are BUYING the elites or wannabe elites of various nations, and hiring the dregs of humanity to carry out "arab springs" and other coloured revolutions in order to put in place pocket elites who allow your corporations unlimited access to their countries!

But since your own power elites can not say it out loud, they employ your media to present the dirty and bloody business as "US desperate attempts to set the world to rights, protect the weak, defend the needy and be liked by everyone". Aww...

We started a civil war there? Are you referring to the revolution against Mubarek?

In case you hadn't noticed the problems with our image in the middle east didn't start with Obama.

Never said they did. I'm just pointing out that Obama's cow-towing to them didn't result in them liking us very long.

You are not "apologizing, bowing, appeasing" anyone. You are BUYING the elites or wannabe elites of various nations, and hiring the dregs of humanity to carry out "arab springs" and other coloured revolutions in order to put in place pocket elites who allow your corporations unlimited access to their countries!

But since your own power elites can not say it out loud, they employ your media to present the dirty and bloody business as "US desperate attempts to set the world to rights, protect the weak, defend the needy and be liked by everyone". Aww...

Our corporations have unlimited access to Egypt? I think your tin foil hat is too tight.

Never said they did. I'm just pointing out that Obama's cow-towing to them didn't result in them liking us very long.

Obama's words may kowtow, but his actions don't. The general US foreign policy that's been the rule of thumb for decades still goes strong.

We started a civil war there? Are you referring to the revolution against Mubarek?

US did all the prep work financing, organising, etc. But Egypt blew up a bit premature, I give you that. Never the less, US did manage to get back into a saddle and is now riding Egyptian parties for all they are worth.

Our corporations have unlimited access to Egypt? I think your tin foil hat is too tight.

It's early stages yet, but already US has full benefit of Egypt's geo-strategical position, including Suez; and pulls the strings of various radical leaders from "Brotherhood" to Al-Q.

As for your last sentence, do not use the word "think", until you stop asking ridiculous questions about the aim of US global activities.

Forum List

Back