We Germans are ascended from the superior species of the Neanderthals

Don't feed the trolls.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
We feed the trolls, billyboomer. Those funny trolls who don´t keep their word when they declare war. True trolls, phony war. "Victorious power" (we call them vicious, by the way) France, a strange offshoot of the traitorous Franken mixed with homo sapian blood (Yuck!) signed the capitulation early! In 1871, in 1940 and also in 1916 if it wasn´t for all the sapiens who came to their aid. Victorious power, my arse! Those French fries talk so gay and if they don´t get their second-hand French loafs they go mad and wage large demonstrations with barricades and violence and all, those barbarians. We fed those trolls big time, billyboomer. And their comical friends from that verminous island full of union jackasses abandoned them and fled for the water! What clowns. And barrel bomb barbarians who bombed our strongholds of civilization and support gruesome terrorist wahabi cannibals are they. Thank god, we are still there so the world has not forgotten about civilization.
Nice to see you admit what you are. A troll.

Sorry, all you rodents from pitiful abroad but you can´t have it all.
I'm sure when all those Kraut soldiers killed fighting for the lunatic with the goofy mustache and the Vaterland during WW II showed their Superior Neanderthal Species cards at the Pearly Gates and got real special treatment as a result. Hopefully St. Pete led them to the showers as their first stop.
Not even the most powerful species can withstand the entire world´s storm of envy for long. What could you do about an ant raid on you? You will kill many but they finally will get you. The largest ant tribe reaches over large parts of Europe and America by the way. It is one fucking colony. Imagine that! What could even we do if they decide to take over? So was WWII. They sent wave after wave of soldiers until it was over. Their casualties were incredible. Many times over ours. Our jet fighters and guided missiles, all our stuff they envied so hard was all in vain in the face of that brutal dictators who sacrificed their own peoples to get their hands on our superior culture. Incredible barbarians!

Last edited:
Sorry, all you rodents from pitiful abroad but you can´t have it all.

LOL- you do realize that 'the superior race'- was killed off- right?

Doesn't seem particularly superior.
Actually there is still archaic Neanderthal DNA in most of the population. Except for sub-Saharan Africans who are notable for their low intelligence.
Little homunculuses often dared to claim to be one of us. That´s the difference. We don´t have to.

Don't feed the trolls.

We feed the trolls, billyboomer. Those funny trolls who don´t keep their word when they declare war. True trolls, phony war. "Victorious power" (we call them vicious, by the way) France, a strange offshoot of the traitorous Franken mixed with homo sapian blood (Yuck!) signed the capitulation early! In 1871, in 1940 and also in 1916 if it wasn´t for all the sapiens who came to their aid. Victorious power, my arse! Those French fries talk so gay and if they don´t get their second-hand French loafs they go mad and wage large demonstrations with barricades and violence and all, those barbarians. We fed those trolls big time, billyboomer. And their comical friends from that verminous island full of union jackasses abandoned them and fled for the water! What clowns. And barrel bomb barbarians who bombed our strongholds of civilization and support gruesome terrorist wahabi cannibals are they. Thank god, we are still there so the world has not forgotten about civilization.
Nice to see you admit what you are. A troll.

The amount of time you needed to come up with that only proves this thread. Humans are not far superior to trolls, I guess.

Forum List

Back