We finally know what the GOP will do for the next two years and it’s hilarious

R

rdean

The GOP has refused to tell the American People what their policies for the next two years are, until now.

From Conservative Site the “NewsBusters”:

genesis_nb_logo.jpg

Joe Scarborough: Senate GOP's Top Goal to Unseat Obama in 2012 'Pathetic' | NewsBusters.org

Ron Brownstein, columnist for the National Journal and President of Atlantic Media, reported that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) (will be the Senate Majority Leader) has, as the GOP's top goal, to unseat President Obama in 2012.

"That is embarrassing!" Scarborough exclaimed. "I want to take control of the Senate so I can worry about an election two years away," he mockingly imitated the Republicans.
---------------------------

I don’t know Joe. Republicans have worked hard for two terms to put in place policies that would move American jobs to China so all that foreign money could flood into GOP coffers. Look at how they’ve worked when it comes to bringing jobs back. They’ve managed to filibuster every single bill.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Besides the Supreme Court made corporations “citizens” and the Republicans issued a very public apology to BP. How dare Americans, expecting BP to clean up after a very tiny mistake that cost 11 families their fathers, brothers and husbands. And the damage to the US Economy and American coastline was very, very slight.

At least we now know what Republicans think of helping Middle Class America. Oh wait, we’ve known that for decades.

You are quoting an NBC guy about what he thinks some republican said. Not what the Republican said, but what the NBC guy thinks the Republican guy meant.

They really are not the same thing. We go through this on a regular basis. I say US schools need to be less pathetic, and you claim that means I have the hots for the Chinese communists.

This is why US courts have the heresay rule.

Oh, and 6% of sicentists are republicans.

QsSx1Zzwv5lXvtI.jpg

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man, except of course, to Rdean. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity, which Rdran counts to nightly.

It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, because only 6% of scientists are Republicans and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.

This is the dimension of imagination, a dimension where 90% of the GOP is white, right handed Christians. It is an area which we call The Rdean Zone

You are quoting an NBC guy about what he thinks some republican said. Not what the Republican said, but what the NBC guy thinks the Republican guy meant.

They really are not the same thing. We go through this on a regular basis. I say US schools need to be less pathetic, and you claim that means I have the hots for the Chinese communists.

Alan Combs is on Fox and we all know he's a liberal. Joe Scarborough has been and will always be a conservative and on every show is highly critical of Obama.

The left has a very large tent. Everyone is welcome. Don't compare liberals with "lockstep" conservatives.

He's on MSNBC so he must be wrong. And yet you guys always talk about how "OPEN MINDED" you are. What a joke.

QsSx1Zzwv5lXvtI.jpg

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man, except of course, to Rdean. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity, which Rdran counts to nightly.

It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, because only 6% of scientists are Republicans and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.

This is the dimension of imagination, a dimension where 90% of the GOP is white, right handed Christians. It is an area which we call The Rdean Zone

In my reality, you are an asswipe. Never a suggestion. Never a thought not handed to you. Nothing original. Just a slight cleverness that originates from deep delusion.

Alan Combs is on Fox and we all know he's a liberal. Joe Scarborough has been and will always be a conservative and on every show is highly critical of Obama.

The left has a very large tent. Everyone is welcome. Don't compare liberals with "lockstep" conservatives.

He's on MSNBC so he must be wrong. And yet you guys always talk about how "OPEN MINDED" you are. What a joke.
Juan Williams, Maura Liasson and Geraldo Rivera are on Fox and we all know they're a liberals.

The right has a very large tent. Everyone is welcome. Don't compare conservatives with "lockstep" liberals.

He's on FoxNews so he must be wrong. And yet you guys always talk about how "OPEN MINDED" you are. What a joke.

QsSx1Zzwv5lXvtI.jpg

In my reality, you are an asswipe. Never a suggestion. Never a thought not handed to you. Nothing original. Just a slight cleverness that originates from deep delusion.

ironic post of the year

:thup: :clap2:

The GOP has refused to tell the American People what their policies for the next two years are, until now.

genesis_nb_logo.jpg

Joe Scarborough: Senate GOP's Top Goal to Unseat Obama in 2012 'Pathetic' | NewsBusters.org

Ron Brownstein, columnist for the National Journal and President of Atlantic Media, reported that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) (will be the Senate Majority Leader) has, as the GOP's top goal, to unseat President Obama in 2012.

"That is embarrassing!" Scarborough exclaimed. "I want to take control of the Senate so I can worry about an election two years away," he mockingly imitated the Republicans.

I don’t know Joe. Republicans have worked hard for two terms to put in place policies that would move American jobs to China so all that foreign money could flood into GOP coffers. Look at how they’ve worked when it comes to bringing jobs back. They’ve managed to filibuster every single bill.

Besides the Supreme Court made corporations “citizens” and the Republicans issued a very public apology to BP. How dare Americans, expecting BP to clean up after a very tiny mistake that cost 11 families their fathers, brothers and husbands. And the damage to the US Economy and American coastline was very, very slight.

At least we now know what Republicans think of helping Middle Class America. Oh wait, we’ve known that for decades.

Only through rdean's liberal rose colored glasses would he think this helps Democrats.

Helloooooooooooooooooooo, rdean. This is about what a liberal THINKS republicans are saying, not what they are saying.

Funny liberals want to WHINE about "bi-partisanship" NOW when for two years they have been ramming legislation through that NO ONE WANTED.

Some bi-partisanship from liberals!

HYPOCRITES!

Bi-partisanship means conservatives do what liberals want, it never means liberals do what conservatives want.

What a phony sham!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

QsSx1Zzwv5lXvtI.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

rdean is now lecturing us on being open minded!

Bwahahahahaa! Pot meet kettle!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

QsSx1Zzwv5lXvtI.jpg

Your talent of projection knows no bounds!

QsSx1Zzwv5lXvtI.jpg

ironic post of the year

:thup: :clap2:

Joined at the hip. Frank and Del.

genesis_nb_logo.jpg

Only through rdean's liberal rose colored glasses would he think this helps Democrats.

Helloooooooooooooooooooo, rdean. This is about what a liberal THINKS republicans are saying, not what they are saying.

Funny liberals want to WHINE about "bi-partisanship" NOW when for two years they have been ramming legislation through that NO ONE WANTED.

HYPOCRITES!

Bi-partisanship means conservatives do what liberals want, it never means liberals do what conservatives want.

What a phony sham!

So, you are saying Mitch McConnell isn't saying that?

We know Republican legislation. We saw it for 8 years under Bush. Dirty air, dirty water, jobs moved to China, the greatest redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the top 1% in this history of the world. It's not like it's a secret.

Ah, another thread with partisan observations and accusations flying all over the place.
So let's look at the real world.
A, both parties have been guilty of gridlock, the Dems when the GOP controlled things and the GOP since 2007. Anyone who denies this is lying to themselves.
B, both parties walk in lock-step, there is no doubt about this either.
C, Both parties will NOT work in a bi-partisan manner because they put party over country.
Finally, having a main agenda of making Obama a one-term president is again putting party of the country. It causes gridlock and HURTS the United States of America and the citizens of this country. It also puts the US at a disadvantage on the world stage. The US has been heading south on the world stage for quite awhile and this childish bickering between both parties is accelerating the fall of the US.
Also, Obama being a one-term president? Obama is doing just fine ensuring he will be a one term president, I don't think he needs any help from the GOP.

Ah, another thread with partisan observations and accusations flying all over the place.
So let's look at the real world.
A, both parties have been guilty of gridlock, the Dems when the GOP controlled things and the GOP since 2007. Anyone who denies this is lying to themselves.
B, both parties walk in lock-step, there is no doubt about this either.
C, Both parties will NOT work in a bi-partisan manner because they put party over country.
Finally, having a main agenda of making Obama a one-term president is again putting party of the country. It causes gridlock and HURTS the United States of America and the citizens of this country. It also puts the US at a disadvantage on the world stage. The US has been heading south on the world stage for quite awhile and this childish bickering between both parties is accelerating the fall of the US.
Also, Obama being a one-term president? Obama is doing just fine ensuring he will be a one term president, I don't think he needs any help from the GOP.

That's a load of crapola.

From 2001 to 2008, the Republicans got pretty much whatever they wanted. 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut that was supposed to help the economy, but companies used that money to bring Chinese here to train for the American jobs they moved to China. How did it help the economy?

The drug bill for votes that cost trillions.

Subsidies for companies moving to China.

Then there was all the Democratic support when told there were WMD's in Iraq and Saddam had ties to Iraq.

By time Bush left office, the Dow had dropped 5,000 points and the country was losing 750,000 jobs a month.

The Republicans have stated their goal is to make Obama a one term president. Nothing for the Middle Class. Nothing to improve the economy. The leadership spits on their base and moons the US. That's just the way it is. People here calls me names, but no one disputes my facts. Because they can't.

genesis_nb_logo.jpg

HYPOCRITES!

What a phony sham!

We know Republican legislation. We saw it for 8 years under Bush. Dirty air, dirty water, jobs moved to China, the greatest redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the top 1% in this history of the world. It's not like it's a secret.

Yeah, it was soooooooooooooooooooo terrible we were at full employment while under Obama it's 10% unemployment.

You can talk all your BS all you want. But the results are more than clear. See you next Tuesday at the ballot box!

Tuesday is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HYPOCRITES!

What a phony sham!

Yeah, it was soooooooooooooooooooo terrible we were at full employment while under Obama it's 10% unemployment.

You can talk all your BS all you want. But the results are more than clear. See you next Tuesday at the ballot box!

Tuesday is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

unemployment_02052010.jpg

It will be great to see what Republicans will do next to this economy. Seriously, I can't wait.

The growth of the U.S. trade deficit with China since that country entered the World Trade Organization in 2001 has had a devastating effect on U.S. workers and the domestic economy. Between 2001 and 2008, 2.4 million U.S. jobs were lost

The China Job Drain | Alliance for American Manufacturing

Follow the link and see how many jobs your state lost to China. Thank God for Republicans. China would never have been so successful with out them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back