"We Elected The First Black President Se We're Not Racist"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
What I find most interesting about those Americans who like to parrot the slogan "We elected the first black president, so we're not racist. And its the racist Dems who see race in everything" it rings hollow because those are the folks who DID. NOT. VOTE. for Obama.

They were the same Americans who were running around during the campaign trying to take him down by associating him with Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, call him a Muslim, call him un-American, call him a celeb, anything and everything to smear him and stop him from becoming POTUS.

Yet, these are the people who are quickest to jump up and parrot that slogan now. When they know good and well that THEY were NOT The ones to vote Obama into office at all. They were the ones who tried to use race at every turn BEFORE he took office to stop him from getting there.

Isn't it interesting how they love to lie? Then turn around and do horribly rude things like scream at the President during an official national address "You lie!"

All you can do is say WOW!

*SMH*

So I suppose I'm racist for opposing Jimmy Carter? I opposed him for the same reasons I'm opposing Obama. Same reason I opposed Bill Clinton too.

Of course, you don't have the moral integrity to look at the facts. Continue to keep your head in the sand

So I suppose I'm racist for opposing Jimmy Carter? I opposed him for the same reasons I'm opposing Obama. Same reason I opposed Bill Clinton too.

Of course, you don't have the moral integrity to look at the facts. Continue to keep your head in the sand

i think it's cause he's liberal not because he's black. they were on clinton's ass too!

You dumbocrats just can't handle the fact that there are those that do not like Obama's policies. And this "you're a racist" mantra you idiots keep throwing up is falling on deaf ears. The only idiots that believe that crap is you leftwing dumbasses!! And each time you hurl that accusation you lose all credibility and what little integrity you have. Either present an intelligent (and I use that word loosely) argument defending his policies or concede!!

You dumbocrats just can't handle the fact that there are those that do not like Obama's policies. And this "you're a racist" mantra you idiots keep throwing up is falling on deaf ears. The only idiots that believe that crap is you leftwing dumbasses!! And each time you hurl that accusation you lose all credibility and what little integrity you have. Either present an intelligent (and I use that word loosely) argument defending his policies or concede!!
You forgot to add "boy!" at the end.

They have no other argument to use. The fact that Republican amendments calling for exactly what BO says he wants have been shot down by the liberals running the show now is evidence that Joe Wilson was right. Obama is a liar.

He says his health care plan will not add to the deficit. A Republican introduces an amendement to make that happen and it gets shot down.

He says the plan will not cover illegal aliens. A Republican introduces an amendment to make that happen and it gets shot down.

He then complains that Republicans have no ideas of their own.

Obama is a liar.

Quite obviously, it's not racist to point out that fact. The Democrats know this, but they have no defense against the argument...so they cry racism to sling some guilt on those who don't agree with Bozo and kiss his ass at every turn.

BOY...
mad0244.gif

We (does that mean all Americans or just the white ones?) elected the first black president, but despite tht we (evidently, that does mean just the white ones) ARE all racists anyway because . . .

we are white -- duh!

To be white in America, in the eyes of many libs, including all racist blacks, is to be a racist.

You have heard of presumption of innocence? Well fuck that.

To a black racist, all white are presumed racist until -- well -- forever.

I'm sorry I didn't realize you were a boy.

What I find most interesting about those Americans who like to parrot the slogan "We elected the first black president, so we're not racist. And its the racist Dems who see race in everything" it rings hollow because those are the folks who DID. NOT. VOTE. for Obama.

They were the same Americans who were running around during the campaign trying to take him down by associating him with Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, call him a Muslim, call him un-American, call him a celeb, anything and everything to smear him and stop him from becoming POTUS.

Yet, these are the people who are quickest to jump up and parrot that slogan now. When they know good and well that THEY were NOT The ones to vote Obama into office at all. They were the ones who tried to use race at every turn BEFORE he took office to stop him from getting there.

Isn't it interesting how they love to lie? Then turn around and do horribly rude things like scream at the President during an official national address "You lie!"

*SMH*

sure you are still a racist, you've been tossing that blackness in our white faces ever since the election. Wonder why?

*SMH*

Obama is not only a racist, he is raising the racial tensions in America intentionally. He is Muslim, and is not an American. When I first saw him I thought this was great, and I was ready to follow and vote for him. Didn't take long to see through his deception though.

14 Things about racist Joe Wilson
Link
Excerpt:
1. His real name is Addison Graves Wilson. He goes by "Joe" so as to appear human.
2. Member of Sons of Confederate Veterans, run by radical, pro-slavery, pro- secession, neo-Confederates

kkk-red2.jpg

[SIZE=-1]Wilson, Corker (in red) and Glenn Beck, right[/SIZE]
progress.gif

Ah, once again when the boiking fails, its all about race. :lol:

Its ironic actually, because your defense that his critics are 'racist' in itself is racist, you are acting in a condesending manner, saying that Obama can't handle REAL criticism, its only his skin color that prevents him from being loved by all!

Forum List

Back