‘We Don’t Want a Palestinian State, We Just Want to Live Well’

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Palestinian like others people just want a normal life. Statehood and all the political details the rival parties want to fight over and use to stall talks are not what the people care about. So many years, so much violence, so much hate, so many deaths for issues most do not even want.

algemeiner.com/2014/02/25/we-dont-want-a-palestinian-state-we-just-want-to-live-well/

While the Palestinian Authority steadfastly refuses to recognize the Jewish character of Israel, many Palestinian-Arabs are ambivalent about the issue, Israeli daily Ma’ariv reported on Monday.

Arabs living in PA-administered territories are much more concerned with mundane issues — such as earning a decent living and providing for their children — than relatively abstract topics, including human rights and the final status of Jerusalem, according to the report.

Abu Muatz, a resident of Dir Isatia located just south of Nablus, said local Palestinian-Arab issues have become an international cause célèbre with dire results.

“It’s frustrating to have politicians from the Arab League and Muslim countries meddle in my life.” Muatz said. “I have this to tell them: do whatever needs to be done in order that the quality of our lives improves. Instead, they expect me to fight on their behalf in order to liberate Jerusalem and the Palestinian people.”

Muatz also dismissed the PA’s claim that it wont sign a peace treaty with Israel until Jerusalem allows all Palestinian-Arabs considered by the UN to be refugees the right to live in Israel proper, Ma’ariv reported.

“I have a brother who lives in Jordan. He lives there with his wife and children. He is still considered a refugee. Do you really think that he plans to ever return to this village?” Muatz said. “All he’s interested in is in being compensated financially for his refugee status. He as well as all the other refuges living in Jordan, Lebanon and anywhere else will never return [to lands currently administered by the Palestinian Authority].”

The entire refugee issue is “nonsense that senior Palestinian officials are peddling to Israel,” he added.

Another voice from the Palestinian Arab street, ‘Soof’ from the village of Foodok was also critical of the PA’s approach to peace making: “Why must I live hand-to-mouth because of Palestinian [Authority] ideology? Enough is enough. We don’t want a Palestinian state, we just want to live well.”

Regarding the issue of Jewish settlements built on lands conquered by Israel in the Six-Day War, Iman Abu Ovayed from the village of Salfiyat said, “Truth be told, many of the settlements were established on lands purchased legally.”

“Arabs have killed Jews, Jews have killed Arabs. Now, it’s time to move forward,” he said.

Palestinian like others people just want a normal life. Statehood and all the political details the rival parties want to fight over and use to stall talks are not what the people care about. So many years, so much violence, so much hate, so many deaths for issues most do not even want.

algemeiner.com/2014/02/25/we-dont-want-a-palestinian-state-we-just-want-to-live-well/

While the Palestinian Authority steadfastly refuses to recognize the Jewish character of Israel, many Palestinian-Arabs are ambivalent about the issue, Israeli daily Ma’ariv reported on Monday.

Arabs living in PA-administered territories are much more concerned with mundane issues — such as earning a decent living and providing for their children — than relatively abstract topics, including human rights and the final status of Jerusalem, according to the report.

Abu Muatz, a resident of Dir Isatia located just south of Nablus, said local Palestinian-Arab issues have become an international cause célèbre with dire results.

“It’s frustrating to have politicians from the Arab League and Muslim countries meddle in my life.” Muatz said. “I have this to tell them: do whatever needs to be done in order that the quality of our lives improves. Instead, they expect me to fight on their behalf in order to liberate Jerusalem and the Palestinian people.”

Muatz also dismissed the PA’s claim that it wont sign a peace treaty with Israel until Jerusalem allows all Palestinian-Arabs considered by the UN to be refugees the right to live in Israel proper, Ma’ariv reported.

“I have a brother who lives in Jordan. He lives there with his wife and children. He is still considered a refugee. Do you really think that he plans to ever return to this village?” Muatz said. “All he’s interested in is in being compensated financially for his refugee status. He as well as all the other refuges living in Jordan, Lebanon and anywhere else will never return [to lands currently administered by the Palestinian Authority].”

The entire refugee issue is “nonsense that senior Palestinian officials are peddling to Israel,” he added.

Another voice from the Palestinian Arab street, ‘Soof’ from the village of Foodok was also critical of the PA’s approach to peace making: “Why must I live hand-to-mouth because of Palestinian [Authority] ideology? Enough is enough. We don’t want a Palestinian state, we just want to live well.”

Regarding the issue of Jewish settlements built on lands conquered by Israel in the Six-Day War, Iman Abu Ovayed from the village of Salfiyat said, “Truth be told, many of the settlements were established on lands purchased legally.”

“Arabs have killed Jews, Jews have killed Arabs. Now, it’s time to move forward,” he said.
It's never too hard to find some Uncle Tom to do your bidding for you.

Why is it, the pro-Israeli crowd never wants to talk about what "Israel" is doing wrong?

Why is it, the pro-Israeli crowd never wants to talk about what "Israel" is doing wrong?

What we are talking about is what you are doing wrong.
Using those hapless Palestinian "refugees" to fight your war against the Jews isn't just wrong, it's disgusting.
You are subhuman sludge.

Using those hapless Palestinian "refugees" to fight your war against the Jews isn't just wrong, it's disgusting.
You are subhuman sludge.
And you can't say why you think I hate jews.

Most bigots don't have rational reason for their hate. They find any excuse to justify their hate no matter how illogical, or they make up reason.
People like you are ruled by your hate. The palestinan people don't want of need the hate or your reasons. They have higher priorities like work, family, life as normal as they can make it.
Palestinians suffer for the petty bigotry and ambitions for power of others. They are pushed like pawns on a chessboard by others that decide on the hard line demands that do not serve the needs of the average palestinian.

Hate is not natural, it is taught and nurtured. Hate is incited with disinformation and lies.

Well why don't you tell us what Israel is doing wrong and produce the evidence to back up your claims.

As the author says Jews have killed arabs and arabs have killed Jews but now it is time to move on.

You are subhuman sludge.
And you can't say why you think I hate jews.

Could it be your constant back stabbing and racial attacks on the Jews and Israel.

Comments like this don't help your cause when you claim you don't hate Jews

" the pro-Israeli crowd never wants to talk about what "Israel" is doing wrong "

Of all the demographics in the world to heap their displeasure and hate upon, it never ceases to amaze me why we get it disproportionate to our numbers. Only 14M Jews in the world, yet somehow we control and manipulate over 7 billion other people? You guys must not be very bright. :)

Hamas doesn't care about the innocent civilians, they care for themselves and don't give a sh*t about those living in sweres. All while the pigs in their leadership are rich and fat.

What does what you're saying have to do with the article:cuckoo:

@ Lipush: Billo is declaring that the ONLY 'real' Palestinian view is the one where 'Israel and Jews are always wrong' - he is deciding that the Palestinians quoted are 'race traitors', for lack of a better term. He's seeking to censor views he doesn't share by labeling them 'traitorous'.

And he's admitting he ONLY wants to talk about purported wrongs done by 'Israel' - as though the PA/PLO and HAMAS (who have each targeted and murdered American citizens) can do no wrong.

He's a rancid l'il blob o' feces BECAUSE he pimps himself as being a patriotic American WHILE his 'solutions' for advancing the PA/PLO/HAMAS agenda are blatantly unConstitutional.

Last edited:
aris2chat said:
Palestinian like others people just want a normal life.

Indeed, The Palestinians are calling for equal rights and justice.

A state, one state, two states are all different means to the same end and are relatively irrelevant.

aris2chat said:
Palestinian like others people just want a normal life.

Indeed, The Palestinians are calling for equal rights and justice.

A state, one state, two states are all different means to the same end and are relatively irrelevant.

equal rights with who? other palestinians? they are not Israeli. They don't want to give jews equal right in the PA. They don't want to allow jews to exist at all in the PA (many don't want jews or Israelis to exist at all), let alone have equal rights. If palestinians object to their rights, they should take it up with the arab states that denied them a state and kept them in poverty and trapped in camps instead of integrating them into the arab countries that hosted them. Maybe they should not have used violence against their hosts or tried to overthrown the governments of those states.
arabs in Israel have right protected by the basic laws.
maybe the palestinians should have stayed and become hardworking Israelis instead of enemies at war with Israel.

Of all the demographics in the world to heap their displeasure and hate upon, it never ceases to amaze me why we get it disproportionate to our numbers. Only 14M Jews in the world, yet somehow we control and manipulate over 7 billion other people? You guys must not be very bright. :)

Many people need a scapegoat; and since the Jews are much smaller in number, the Jews are their scapegoats.

New Topics

Forum List

Back