We don't need wingtip cowboys: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks

If you all loved the fact that this administration came out and BLAMED a FLIM that was made by a AMERCIAN CITIZEN for these attack that got this poor man KILLED.

then vote for these clown again, if not....VOTE THEIR ASSES OUT before they get us ALL KILLED.

And the rest of you whining about this being politized, tough shit it SHOULD BE.

If this REALLY hurt Obama then Bush and Cheney should still be on life support in intensive care in an induced coma for what they ignored and what they didn't do and what they did do as a result of 9/11/01.

This is the mail boy in the company getting a parking ticket. AND you morons whining to the CEO.

I'll make you a deal, Rev. Jim - I'll PROMISE not to vote for Bush, if you promise not to vote for Obama.

It's fair, since Obama is STILL running against Bush.

If this REALLY hurt Obama then Bush and Cheney should still be on life support in intensive care in an induced coma for what they ignored and what they didn't do and what they did do as a result of 9/11/01.

This is the mail boy in the company getting a parking ticket. AND you morons whining to the CEO.

I'll make you a deal, Rev. Jim - I'll PROMISE not to vote for Bush, if you promise not to vote for Obama.

It's fair, since Obama is STILL running against Bush.

sounds fair to me..:lol:

"Val gets all this protection but not one Marine for Stevens?"
Actually Marines are not the ones who would have protected Stevens. I found that an interesting fact during the hearing on CSPAN.

Read more here - Don’t Blame the Marines: Here’s Who is Supposed to Protect U.S. Diplomats - Popular Mechanics

As far as this being Obama's fault for it just happening on his watch? Same logic can be applied to Bush for 9/11. I don't buy either. As long as we are dropping bombs on foriegn countries and trying to set up mini-americas for dubious reasons, we'll suffer losses.

I'm having a hard time even believing there was a lie all the way to the top to cover things up in the first place. Certain members of the administration knew extra help had been requested, there were email trails, notes, phone calls. I am really skeptical that people at the higher end would simply think - "this glaring evidence will never come up - we can just make up a lie and move on".

I'm leaning with some pretty bad communication.
Of course you are. This Administration's incompetence must be excused at all costs.

Must be nice to be for a failed idea that has done nothing beside fail. :badgrin: Obama lied and used it to attack our first amendment.

This is a fact. Don't like it then get something solid.

Speaking of failures. Your parties whole "President Obama's a failure" is in fact a failure.
It requires willful ignorance of reality to make that statement.

But leftists are pretty good at that. They have to be.

WAHHHHHHH

This has REALLY HURT Obama - so stop pursuing it.

So Ambassador Stevens is now a mail boy? How crazy are you lefties these days?

WAHHHHHHH

This has REALLY HURT Obama - so stop pursuing it.

So Ambassador Stevens is now a mail boy? How crazy are you lefties these days?

No, he's calling Hillary the mail boy. Shame on you Huggy! :wink_2:

Forum List

Back