Northern Washington state
We don't need no education

We don't need no thought control

No dark sarcasm in the classroom

Teachers leave those kids alone. . .

All in all, you're just a

Nother brick in the wall

- Pink Floyd, "We Don't Need No Education"

David Horowitz is one of those rare people who change lives. I know, because he changed mine.

When I started snapping out of my Leftist trance three years ago, I had nowhere to turn. I didn't have the foggiest idea why thugs were surrounding Obama. Weren't the progressives the good guys?

I turned to my local Borders bookstore for some answers. There I found the writings of David Horowitz, to which I could immediately relate. Like me, Horowitz was a Jew from New York who was hoodwinked by radicalism.

The rest of the story is here
American Thinker: We Don't Need No (Leftist) Education

I can thoroughly relate to David Horowitz, having grown up in Minneapolis and hung around the University crowd in the 1960s. Some of us grew up. Some of us didn't. The ones who didn't are now running the country. Good luck with that. Here is the last line in the OP:

"Horowitz is a warrior, a real man, not the feminized kind that our universities spawn. He sticks his neck out for women treated as subhuman under radical Islam, and for college students, who are pressured and bullied. He's an unwavering, tenacious voice of sanity in the academic asylum".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back