We Don’t Need No Flaming Whirlybird Fans

Less then when you open your mouth. Fo' shizzle!

I wonder how much carbon was spewed into the atmosphere by a 242 acre wildfire.
Not that much in the grand scheme of things, since humans contribute more CO2 to the atmosphere in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year. USGS: Volcano Hazards Program
So, truth is funny? I guess that's par for the course in the Age of Trump! Why tell the truth, when a convenient lie will do?
Are you still on the internet?
Infographic: The Carbon Footprint of the Internet | ClimateCare

Not that much in the grand scheme of things, since humans contribute more CO2 to the atmosphere in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year. USGS: Volcano Hazards Program
So, truth is funny? I guess that's par for the course in the Age of Trump! Why tell the truth, when a convenient lie will do?
Your point? It feels like another one of those convenient lies that suggests lowering our carbon footprint means going back to pre-industrial times.

Your point? It feels like another one of those convenient lies that suggests lowering our carbon footprint means going back to pre-industrial times.
Outside of no cars, planes or livestock, what’s your point?

Outside of no cars, planes or livestock, what’s your point?
Why would you advocate no cars, planes or livestock? That's rather draconian and a total misrepresentation of the mainstream anti-AGW position, which would be better cars and planes and fewer livestock.

which would be better cars

I'm all for better cars!

552367.jpg

The only thing that could possibly make this better is an 8-Track.

Not that much in the grand scheme of things, since humans contribute more CO2 to the atmosphere in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year.

USGS: Volcano Hazards Program

More bullshit, but what else is new...that old claim about volcanoes refers to 5 or 6 land based volcanoes known to be active in any given year...science has since learned, and admitted that they have probably grossly underestimated the amount of CO2 being released by volcanoes since they have always overlooked undersea vents and volcanoes numbering in the hundreds of thousands and perhaps millions...

Only propaganda sites still make those bogus claims regarding volcanoes...

No...the idiocy of people who believe the bullshit you say is funny...and tragic..

Not that much in the grand scheme of things, since humans contribute more CO2 to the atmosphere in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year.
USGS: Volcano Hazards Program
More bullshit, but what else is new...that old claim about volcanoes refers to 5 or 6 land based volcanoes known to be active in any given year...science has since learned, and admitted that they have probably grossly underestimated the amount of CO2 being released by volcanoes since they have always overlooked undersea vents and volcanoes numbering in the hundreds of thousands and perhaps millions...Only propaganda sites still make those bogus claims regarding volcanoes...
LOL, the USGS is a propaganda site!!! At least I provided a cite, so I'm calling bullshit until you do the same from a credible source. Tick, tick...

Forum List

Back