We Don’t Need No Flaming Sparky Cars

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A Tesla Supercharger station located at a Wawa convenience store ignited in Parsippany, New Jersey, CNBC confirmed after images of the fire were shared on social media.

According to a Wawa spokesperson, “Tesla had an issue with their cabinet and the power has been shut off while they are investigating. Our store was unaffected as it is on a completely separate power line.”

Tesla did not return multiple requests for comment.

Tesla Supercharger catches fire at a Wawa store in New Jersey

Related:

upload_2019-11-23_13-14-50.jpeg

An odd looking pickup that can hit 60 mph in under 2.9 seconds. LOL A bunch of cowboys are going to be paying big fines for that truck. But the 500 mile range, and ability to lift to 16" ground clearance is going to sell a lot of trucks.

An odd looking pickup that can hit 60 mph in under 2.9 seconds. LOL A bunch of cowboys are going to be paying big fines for that truck. But the 500 mile range, and ability to lift to 16" ground clearance is going to sell a lot of trucks.

Not to mention a tow capacity of 14,000 lbs.

People think electric powered means golf cart. A diesel locomotive just uses diesel to run a generator. The train is electric powered.

Impeach Musk!
Or toss a rock at his truck.
Over 200,000 pre-orders for the cyber truck. I am sure Tesla is so hurt by what you think of him.

I hear they've already pre-sold a million one-way tickets to Mars too.
What? They said mine was a round trip!

The world appreciates your sacrifice ...

8246911121_6fbef8be1f_c.jpg
Well, in all honesty, I was hoping to get a ride to the belt. I've always wanted to do a belter.

tumblr_p9yw0wx3Tl1rtecnto6_500.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back