“We Don’t Need a Warrant” — Cops Enter Home Through Window, Rip Infant From Mother’s Arms

Your own video just proved my point.
They didnt know they had left the recorder running. So yes cops will behave if they know they are being recorded.
The entire video, which I have seen, includes them talking about erasing the tape. They can and do alter their own vids. Often. Or claim it doesn't exist.

Erasing the tape would have left a gap that would have been highly incriminating.
Which of course is why I'm all for body cams,it protects the police and the public.
You have way too much faith in law enforcement, and the courts that operate as if they're all on the same side..against us.

Dont get me wrong I dont trust the courts or the law.
But for the most part if you dont act the fool you dont need em or interact with them.
Body cams and the jury trial are the best defense against crooked law enforcement.
Actually, more and more often, you DO have to interact with them.

And it appears she was vindicated. And I've noticed that cops are now being exposed more and more with video which is a good thing.
Although I would like to know why the cops were there in the first place.
I've found that when you lay down with dogs you get fleas. And it it appears her room mate was a canine who put her buddy at risk.
And I'll say this,in my younger days I did some things that I'll say were outside the rule of law and I opened myself to police scrutiny by hanging around the wrong crowd.
Although it never bit me in the ass I did find that when I stopped being a dumbass that scrutiny went away.

The entire video, which I have seen, includes them talking about erasing the tape. They can and do alter their own vids. Often. Or claim it doesn't exist.

Erasing the tape would have left a gap that would have been highly incriminating.
Which of course is why I'm all for body cams,it protects the police and the public.
You have way too much faith in law enforcement, and the courts that operate as if they're all on the same side..against us.

But for the most part if you dont act the fool you dont need em or interact with them.
Body cams and the jury trial are the best defense against crooked law enforcement.

And it appears she was vindicated. And I've noticed that cops are now being exposed more and more with video which is a good thing.
I've found that when you lay down with dogs you get fleas. And it it appears her room mate was a canine who put her buddy at risk.
And I'll say this,in my younger days I did some things that I'll say were outside the rule of law and I opened myself to police scrutiny by hanging around the wrong crowd.
Although it never bit me in the ass I did find that when I stopped being a dumbass that scrutiny went away.

Being a dumbass isn't a crime.

Being a dumbass isn't a crime.

Being a dumbass and hanging with the wrong crowd will still bring scrutiny.

LE: "Things are pretty quiet today. Let's 'make up' a bullshit story and go break into a house".
What the fuck are you? Like fucking six years old?
God you're a fucking idiot!

Yeah cops would never make up shit if they wanted in and didn't have a warrant

You do know this incident is all on film....all documented in 911 tapes....all documented on the restraining order. Right?

So none of that invalidates my statement
You're just another loser pal. Always a day late and a dollar short.
Any LEO I've ever worked with craps bigger than you.
That's sort of funny. Back in the day when we had the misfortune to have to deal with your 'sort' we said: "We have to deal with human shit like you. As do the rest of the community. Then you have to deal with the men who make sure you'll be shitting in a fucking bag for the rest of your life and not sucker punching old ladies as you steal their purses."
I long for those good old days. I only wish I would have had to deal with you back then.

I'm not stupid enough to believe that all cops always follow the rules and FYI they don't

And you might want to learn about the concept of generalization. I made a comment that was a general one on the issue of warrant-less entry into a home and how any cop at any time can do it by simply saying he thought there was a justifiable reason

Just because it didn't apply to this particular case does not mean it's untrue

You life will get a whole lot more interesting if you learn to think to the meaning beyond the literal

But then again cops aren't too open minded so I guess I'm not surprised
Nice "generalization" about cops asshole!

The fact that it "explains" everything in a way that feels good to you is not in itself a reason to believe it.

You didnt respond to my generous offer....wonder why.

Because I don't really give a shit, either way. You're welcome to "look it up" if you want, but I wonder why you didn't bother to do that first, before you declared your support for dannyboys' explaination.

It's pretty obvious he looked it up.
How else would he have all those details?
You just desperately,for whatever reason,want it to be erroneous info.
I was in LE for four decades starting as a patrol officer coming out of VN. Ending up sitting in meetings with HR in NYC and Dallas and Chicago.
I put up what I know after making some phone calls. Not one word I have ever posted has not to been found eventually in court records. I just happen to be able to put up the facts a day or so before it hits the media.
Not once on this or any other forum has the information I have shared turned out to be false or inaccurate.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You "made some calls", and we're supposed to just take your word for it?
I don't give a fuck what you do asshole.
Still hiding your Trayvon Martin hoodie with a screen print of him when he was 12 under your bed?
When was the last time you wore your hoodie with a screen print of 'Big Mike', the MIT student on it, in public.
Fucking loser!

Yeah cops would never make up shit if they wanted in and didn't have a warrant

You do know this incident is all on film....all documented in 911 tapes....all documented on the restraining order. Right?

That's sort of funny. Back in the day when we had the misfortune to have to deal with your 'sort' we said: "We have to deal with human shit like you. As do the rest of the community. Then you have to deal with the men who make sure you'll be shitting in a fucking bag for the rest of your life and not sucker punching old ladies as you steal their purses."
I long for those good old days. I only wish I would have had to deal with you back then.

I'm not stupid enough to believe that all cops always follow the rules and FYI they don't

And you might want to learn about the concept of generalization. I made a comment that was a general one on the issue of warrant-less entry into a home and how any cop at any time can do it by simply saying he thought there was a justifiable reason

You life will get a whole lot more interesting if you learn to think to the meaning beyond the literal

Sometimes generalizations are true like the one I made

Ya, that's right "cops aren't too open minded".
God you're a fucking dummy!
If the 'cops' were not 'open minded' you would likely be shitting in a plastic bag for the rest of your loser life by now.
You must have had some intense dealings with LE for you to be so fucked up.

Just another day in the "Land of the Free."

The police insisted something was wrong and used their authority to enter the house without a warrant believing that the welfare of the child or mother were in jeopardy. However, from the video and Stephanie’s own words, everyone was fine. The only people posing a threat to the Petrenko family were the Vancouver cops.

As police began to breach the house, Stephanie was assaulted. The traumatic instance of their baby being yanked from her arms was captured on video. The family was but helpless victims to the dozen armed agents — ostensibly there to help them.

“We Don’t Need a Warrant” — Cops Enter Home Through Window, Rip Infant From Mother’s Arms
What we need is bigger government.

Ya, that's right "cops aren't too open minded".
God you're a fucking dummy!
If the 'cops' were not 'open minded' you would likely be shitting in a plastic bag for the rest of your loser life by now.
You must have had some intense dealings with LE for you to be so fucked up.

Nope. Never ran afoul of the law I just don't put cops on a pedestal. Cops are not your friends. They are not to be trusted because they have the legal right to lie to you whereas if you lie to them you get thrown in jail

Forum List

Back