We don't need a new wall, apparently the walls we have worked just

6f0f1aaa83f6b410d8052cc2055a8fde.jpg

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.
Because everybody in the glamorous food service business can leave their low paying jobs for 3 months without being fired.

Four people in Nevada viciously robbed and killed by an illegal immigrant who should not have been in our Country. 26 people killed on the Border in a drug and gang-related fight. Two large Caravans from Honduras broke into Mexico and are headed our way. And we do not need more and better barriers and border agents and K9s? Are these the people the Statue of Liberty represent? “Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

There is no drug war clause in our Constitution. Why do we have an alleged drug war, the right wing refuses to pay for with wartime tax rates.

It only creates more refugees for the right wing to whine about.

"Do not let one incident stigmatize the entire community" An interview with a Latino who was part of a group protesting? the murder of 4 people here in northern Nevada by a 20-year-old illegal alien. I take that as an insult against the community and the American people. This is just an example of many Americans killed by illegal aliens, not just one because our borders are not secure and our immigration laws not enforced. We in Reno do not accept your apology we want legal immigration. This lousy scum of the earth did not come here to work but to kill someone and take what he did not earn. Plus the lives of 4 people. May he, Wilber Martinez-Guzman, rot in a cage for the rest of his life,

Build the wall, more agents will not stop them. We are letting them in by the thousands. And we are giving them court dates and they do not appear. They are turning themselves over the agents because they know once they are in they are more likely able to stay. The ONLY thing that is going to stop illegal immigration, visa overstayers and border crossers is ENFORCING OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS. No more catch and release. Going after employers hiring illegals. No more automatic birthright citizenship. No more sanctuary cities. Asylum seeker vetted before entry at the door. Immigration Reform should be enforcement. Deported when caught at the border. No path to citizenship for any. Citizenship is earned with legal immigration. If they cannot work they will not come. If they cannot drop an anchor baby they will not come. IF we do just these two things alone they will not come. And would save billions. If Do all these and we can open the border and no one will be attempting. Then go after drug smugglers where ever they are entering, at the border, points of entrance, in the air, on boats, using submarines, tunnels.
These drugs are killing our people.

The most definitive source of failure, though, was the Obama administration. Insisting borders were secure and enforcement effective17 as tens of thousands entered unhindered18 and hundreds of thousands more were never removed19 made worse the problems it inherited. Both national and domestic security are today jeopardized in the wake of this maladministration.20 For a presidency that promised better, borders remain porous,21 enforcement slack,22 backlogs endless,23 court evasion commonplace,24 and removal orders unexecuted.25 Disorder — in this instance, a policy of injuries inflicted by a government upon its institutions, citizens, and hopefuls alike — rules, along with its calamitous twin, deception.26
Courting Disaster

Forum List

Back