We discovered inadvertently some multivitamins improve your sex life

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
yes quite a surprise. We are active no matter what however suddenly it was as if were in our 20"s again.

I take Nature's Plus Source of life and New Chapter Every Man II 40 plus. After realizing we had staying up later again and indulging more often once again this question mark keep coming on.... can we say what is going on?

The New Chapter 40 plus was a new addition in our lives was the only possibility. Went to the store to ask our lady friend if she had any ideas. We examined the label and she discovered the organic Maca Root. There you have it.

Organic Maca Root is also in the women's 40 plus.

Life could be worse than Maca Root.

Why use Viagara considering the negative side effects which seem to be many? Yuck...

I'm going to have to ponder this and get back to you.

Remember multi vitamins or any supplement have no measurable impact if they are not ingested on a regular basis.

BTW Hunter Thompson was at the very least quite interesting, perhaps nuts and could be funny.

Last edited:
Spam.jpg

Maca root side effects, yes, there are some, and they may or may not affect you. The benefits of maca root for your health can be quite amazing, it is regarded as a super food.

Maca root benefits your hormones, it is known for helping balance your hormones, and can help men with erectile dysfunction, impotence and increase fertility in women.

Many women use it as an alternative to taking HRT, helping with perimenopause, PMS problems and hot flashes.

Maca root is great is for increasing libido for people who are on antidepressants.

Maca also known as Peruvian ginseng, is responsible for helping the body produce its own hormones.

To help guard against any side effects, start on a very low dose and work your way up. A lot of problems seem to arise from people overdoing it, when they first start taking maca root.

In most cases, you are better to start off taking less than the recommended amount, and have a couple of days break from taking it every now and then. The best way is 1 week on, 1 day break, 2 weeks on, 2 days break.

When you start taking maca, it usually takes anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks before you will start to feel a difference.

Maca Root Side Effects

Last edited:
yes quite a surprise. We are active no matter what however suddenly it was as if were in our 20"s again.

I take Nature's Plus Source of life and New Chapter Every Man II 40 plus. After realizing we had been staying up later again and indulging more often. This question mark keep coming on.... can we say what is going on?

New Chapter 40 plus being a new addition in our lives was the only possibility. Went to the store to ask our lady friend if she had any ideas. After examining the label and she discovered the organic Maca Root. There you have it.

Organic Maca Root is also in the women's 40 plus.

Why use Viagara considering the negative side effects which seem to be many? Yuck...

Just made a correction...

Last edited:
What a bunch of assholes you guys are! The man is just telling you that vitamin supplements helped him. Yes he mentioned what brand he uses but did he leave a link to where you could buy some? No! Fuckin' calm down!

I use vitamin supplements too. (Pause for you to call me a "Spammer")

I take A, B-12, C, D, Fish oil and a liquid multivitamin on top of all that because the vita-paks make me nauseous. Would you rather take a vitamin or some chemical drug with serious side effects? In fact, my wife just bought me a big book on all natural cures.

Oh, that's probably why Big Pharma wants to shut the Supplement Industry down. Oh you didn't know that? Look at what they're doing to it in England, that's what's coming here.

You people need to wake the f*ck up!

Last edited:
Why not improve your health with supplements only some provide some icing on the cake.

It does seem like some posters might want to find something better to do with their time like enjoy sex instead of being angry.

This New Chapter brand or other similar brand might well carry lovers well into their 90"s
smilin all the while.

Then again smiling is a healthy exercise.

Forum List

Back