We did it again!!!

Trinity said:
Actually, it is a really large slide with a slight current of electricity running through it! It's fun!

J/K it's a dance! :teeth:

hmmmmmmmm I like the first one better !!!---nice pic BTW

damn, there is something i wished Jess and myself would have been able to see when we were down there, some decent music being played!

Trinity would not have been there had I not given up my Saturday night and watched her little ones. I'll have to check out the band some time. I like that music myself.

I use to go out a lot and I know a lot of musicians, now I wonder if I might know any of the band members.

By the way Trinity:

The little one was starting to bounce around and I told him he had to settle down. His brother quietly told him " You can pull that stuff with mom but NOT with grandpa." Another classic statement from your oldest. I had to keep a straight face when he said that. :bat:

gaffer said:
Trinity would not have been there had I not given up my Saturday night and watched her little ones. I'll have to check out the band some time. I like that music myself.

I use to go out a lot and I know a lot of musicians, now I wonder if I might know any of the band members.

By the way Trinity:

The little one was starting to bounce around and I told him he had to settle down. His brother quietly told him " You can pull that stuff with mom but NOT with grandpa." Another classic statement from your oldest. I had to keep a straight face when he said that. :bat:

I am so going to kick his little butt! :spank3:

Oh yeah and once again......... Thanks for keeping the boy's Dad! :D

Joz said:
Trinity PM'd MM last night. Seems tonight gaffer is coming to hear the band. Moments after Trinity PM'd MM, he found out who gaffer is and they know each other from waaaaaaay back. They'll have a really good time. :cry: I'll need someone to keep me company while they reminisce.
How about that stud that you always have your eye on?? :gay:

Joz said:
Haven't really run into too many. Just a couple. Do you know what a gay cowboy looks like?! :wtf: I see more lesbians, really. And no, I don't want one of them to buy me anything

How about just volunteering you services at the bar ? ( your mix drinking services, silly )

Joz said:
Seems tonight gaffer is coming to hear the band. Moments after Trinity PM'd MM, he found out who gaffer is and they know each other from waaaaaaay back. They'll have a really good time. :cry: I'll need someone to keep me company while they reminisce.

we can chat while MM is performing. I'm looking forward to this now. Since I now know who is playing I know it will be good. We are talking quality music here. Trinity is going to try to get krisy to watch her kids for the night so she can come too.

MM not only plays and sings well, he writes great songs too. Will be nice to hear some of those again. He actually wrote lyrics for Wipe Out.

it sure is a small and fasinating world.

Joz said:
Seems tonight gaffer is coming to hear the band. Moments after Trinity PM'd MM, he found out who gaffer is and they know each other from waaaaaaay back. They'll have a really good time. :cry: I'll need someone to keep me company while they reminisce.

I'm working on it, but haven't been able to locate Krisy and Wolfsblood yet! They act like it's a Friday night or something! :teeth:

Joz said:
gaffer showed up tonight, just like he said he would. Trinity wasn't able to make it.
gaffer told me stories about MM & some of the other musicians & bands we know. He stayed the whole night, way past his bedtime. He's a very personable man. Easy to like. We talked & laughed. We had a good time together. We made tentative plans to go see some others play. He said he'll be back out to see the band. I'm glad.

(ps. I didn't see your post tonight gaffer before I left.)

I got home and went straight to bed. Not use to those late hours anymore.

I had a great time. So much fun seeing MM and you. Gonna make sure Trinity gets up there tonight. And already making plans for next week. Its funny cause I knew the lead guitar player too, though not as well.

Forum List

Back