We did it again!!!

We were just talking about it before she left here Joz. I'm going to look in to those Reds tickets today or tomorrow. I wished I could have come last night,but I was wiped after a full day of yard and housework! We will definitely be getting a sitter for Savannah for the game,but Jacob would be thrilled to go. Glad you all had fun!!!

Ok my turn now, I would have posted it earlier except I probably wouldn't have made much sense, seeing that I got about 3 hours of sleep last night! :coffee3: Girlfriend decided it was her night for a major meltdown :cry: but that is a whole nother thread so we won't go there now!

I got to meet Musicman and Joz last night! :) They were both great, wonderful people! The little bit of time I got to hang out with them was great! Wish I could have stayed longer, but we had that whole issue. Refer to first paragraph!

As for looks Musicman has hair like almost to his waist, he reminds me of Jerry Garcia!

Joz is a stunning red head don't let her tell you otherwise! They made a cute couple!

I do have photos, I will post in pics, however it was very dark in there so they are hard to see.

Time for the Music Review I told MM I would do a review on the board today even though I have never done one before, but hey I'll give it a shot!

Picture this........ a stage, drums, guitars, mics, a dance floor, it's dark, there are people, and tables everywhere. The music was awesome, country/ rock type, the band played well together! Here's the kicker I don't listen to country music, never really cared for it, but these guys were really good! I must say I was impressed! I would highly recommend stopping in to hear this band if you happen to be in Cincinnati any time soon! :thup:

Trinity said:
Ok my turn now, I would have posted it earlier except I probably wouldn't have made much sense, seeing that I got about 3 hours of sleep last night! :coffee3: Girlfriend decided it was her night for a major meltdown :cry: but that is a whole nother thread so we won't go there now!

I got to meet Musicman and Joz last night! :) They were both great, wonderful people! The little bit of time I got to hang out with them was great! Wish I could have stayed longer, but we had that whole issue. Refer to first paragraph!

As for looks Musicman has hair like almost to his waist, he reminds me of Jerry Garcia!

Joz is a stunning red head don't let her tell you otherwise! They made a cute couple!

I do have photos, I will post in pics, however it was very dark in there so they are hard to see.

Time for the Music Review I told MM I would do a review on the board today even though I have never done one before, but hey I'll give it a shot!

Picture this........ a stage, drums, guitars, mics, a dance floor, it's dark, there are people, and tables everywhere. The music was awesome, country/ rock type, the band played well together! Here's the kicker I don't listen to country music, never really cared for it, but these guys were really good! I must say I was impressed! I would highly recommend stopping in to hear this band if you happen to be in Cincinnati any time soon! :thup:

Ok girl--be honest now--did Joz give us a good description of the groupie scene ?

dilloduck said:
Ok girl--be honest now--did Joz give us a good description of the groupie scene ?

Yeah acutally she did! I got to check out MM's stalker too!

Trinity said:

What was the best song they played ??

dilloduck said:
I bet you forgot to get a pic of them, didn't ya ?

Pic of who the groupies? What the hell would I want their pics for? But if you like, the next time I go I'll make sure I get pics of the groupies for ya! :funnyface

Now I did get a pic of all of us if that's what you mean, go to pictures forum!

dilloduck said:
What was the best song they played ??

Ok, now remember, I just said I don't usually listen to country music, so how could I possibly know the name of the best song that they played! Hell to be honest I don't think I know the name of any country song's. :huh:

Trinity said:
Ok, now remember, I just said I don't usually listen to country music, so how could I possibly know the name of the best song that they played! Hell to be honest I don't think I know the name of any country song's. :huh:

WHAT??---no country rendition of Purple Haze??? :banana:

Joz said:
You're not telling the whole story. That they lady weighs about 400 lbs, and was sitting at MY table!

Ok that's true, but I was trying to be nice a little! I wasn't sure if I should post how large she was!

Man that women was LARGE! :teeth:

Joz said:
She didn't get to hear it. MM does a killer version of the Travis Tritt song, "Tonight I've gone to far (to turn around)". Sings Pink Cadillac, Unchanged Melody, Angel Flying to Close to the Ground" "Looking for a Place to Fall Apart", and the list goes on, and on........

Sounds great coming from an unbiased person like youself !!! :teeth:

dilloduck said:
Sounds great coming from an unbiased person like youself !!! :teeth:

I'll tell you what next time I go I will sit there and write down all the song title's for the night, and come back and list them for you! :) of course most of the country song's I will probably have to ask what is the name of that song!

Trinity said:
I'll tell you what next time I go I will sit there and write down all the song title's for the night, and come back and list them for you! :) of course most of the country song's I will probably have to ask what is the name of that song!

A little birdy told me you got some hot pics of Joz--where are they? :thewave:

dilloduck said:
ok --I'll be the dumb one----I asssume the "electric slide" is a dance?

Actually, it is a really large slide with a slight current of electricity running through it! It's fun!

J/K it's a dance! :teeth:

New Topics

Forum List

Back