We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds

That is 334,000 babies that didnt get brought into the world unwanted. That is 334,000 thousand mothers who didnt shove a coat hanger up in themselves. That is 334,000 babies that didnt get found in a dumpster

How do we reduce the number of abortions?

Sex education
Open access to contraception
Planned Parenthood
Free and lowcost prenatal care
Lowcost childcare

All things opposed by Conservatives

Sex education
Planned Parenthood
Lowcost childcare

Your measures above are already in full swing but are clearly not reducing anything.

I do not believe free or low cost prenatal care is opposed by conservatives. I do know the Catholic Church has many organizations that will care for and cover the expense of single mothers who are with child. They also pay for untold adoptions if that is the choice the mother wants to make.

The reason abortion is so prevalent is because most people do not see anything all that wrong with it. Hard to believe these are the same people who believe in the Judeo-Christian God.

Sex education
Planned Parenthood
Lowcost childcare

Your measures above are already in full swing but are clearly not reducing anything.

I do not believe free or low cost prenatal care is opposed by conservatives. I do know the Catholic Church has many organizations that will care for and cover the expense of single mothers who are with child. They also pay for untold adoptions if that is the choice the mother wants to make.

The reason abortion is so prevalent is because most people do not see anything all that wrong with it. Hard to believe these are the same people who believe in the Judeo-Christian God.

How is abstenance working out?

You want to reduce the number of abortions you need to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies. Planned Parenthood, sex education and open access to birth control will do that

Once pregnant, you have to give a woman choices other than abortion. A full support structure if she decides to keep the baby and adoption services

• Banned

Sex education
Planned Parenthood
Lowcost childcare

Naturally you can link to at least minimal proof that Conservatives oppose ALL of those. No cheery picking, of course.:cool:

Sex education
Planned Parenthood
Lowcost childcare

Naturally you can link to at least minimal proof that Conservatives oppose ALL of those. No cheery picking, of course.:cool:

Lets start with which party wants to eliminate Planned Parenthood

Sex education
Planned Parenthood
Lowcost childcare

NO! Let's start with what you were asked. Your little tactics from the politics board don't fly here...at least not with me, murderer. You made a blanket statement, unfounded, now back it up.

Last edited:

NO! Let's start with what you were asked. Your little tactics from the politics board don't fly here...at least not with me, murderer. You made a blanket statement, unfounded, now back it up.

You're not the boss of me

Lets talk Planned Parenthood. How can conservatives gripe about the numbers of abortions and then attack the group dedicated to reducing unwanted pregnancies?

Lets talk Planned Parenthood. How can conservatives gripe about the numbers of abortions and then attack the group dedicated to reducing unwanted pregnancies?

This whole issue is a non-issue for you.
You take it up the ass.
You don't have to worry about getting pregnant.
Now, toddle along, polesmoker.

This whole issue is a non-issue for you.
You take it up the ass.
You don't have to worry about getting pregnant.
Now, toddle along, polesmoker.

Thanks for contributing..

Now, back to your Glory Hole! You have customers waiting

Nor or you and it's my thread and your asinine comment. You talk to yourself asswipe. Your shit isn't going to play here with me. If others want to play your little deflect and divert game they can.

You an even bigger asshole here than you are on the politics board...but your simpleton tactics are identical.

Go fuck yourself. You have no proof and you talk through your ass.

Now rightwinger will claim victory...wait for it. V

Z_The_End_Notorious.png

Last edited:

Nor or you and it's my thread and your asinine comment. You talk to yourself asswipe. Your shit isn't going to play here with me. If others want to play your little deflect and divert game they can.

You an even bigger asshole here than you are on the politics board...but your simpleton tactics are identical.

Score one point for me as you concede Planned Parenthood. Lets move on to the next, shall we?

Open access to contraception: How do conservatives reconcile their objections to high abortion rates and then calling women who want insurance coverage for contraception sluts and whores?

Hypocritical wouldn't you say?

Score one point for me as you concede Planned Parenthood. SEE POST # 15 Lets move on to the next, shall we?

Open access to contraception: How do conservatives reconcile their objections to high abortion rates and then calling women who want insurance coverage for contraception sluts and whores?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

V

Last edited:

Score one point for me as you concede Planned Parenthood. SEE POST # 15 Lets move on to the next, shall we?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

V

LOL...Damn boy...Do I have you by the balls or what?
You even sank so low as to edit post 15

Now that you have conceded open access to contraception, want to talk some sex education? Come on, you can do it. Tell the nice people how keeping young people ignorant about sex helps prevent abortions

Forum List

Back