We desperately need a coherent energy policy. YESTERDAY

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I have spent over $250.00 this week alone on fuel. And that doesn't include my home energy expenses.

These costs alone will keep the poor depressed. Clearly I can absorb the cost despite the pain. I can't imagine being poor and facing these prices

I have spent over $250.00 this week alone on fuel. And that doesn't include my home energy expenses.

These costs alone will keep the poor depressed. Clearly I can absorb the cost despite the pain. I can't imagine being poor and facing these prices

You should see the looks we get when we quote any excavation work anymore.:eusa_eh:

W and DICK had one written. It was the best that the Oil Companies could do!

We need to remove all the regulations and allow the free market do what it does best and come up with some better energy. I spend 150$ filling my vehicle up each time...its very depressing...and it pisses me off LOL...

Filled up yesterday...4.15 PG

Thank you democrats, that is one hell of a monetary policy you have. Increase prices across the board and hand out food stamps.

Oh thank you barrack...My hero.......

Got one. Drill drill drill is for dupes only.

Gas prices will come down any minute, but get used to 3-3.50 with all the emerging countries. Try natural gas.

Get those speculators- W legacy.

Last edited:
Speaking of energy.. on a lighter note.. Funny commercial

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqUaCgKkgXM]Carville & Matalin :30 TV Spot "Stupid" | Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating - YouTube[/ame]

Got one. Drill drill drill is for dupes only.

Gas prices will come down any minute, but get used to 3.50 with all the emerging countries. Try natural gas.

You mean get used to it because of dem policy of printing money from thin air.

Odd how oil sells for less per barrel but the prices have gone up.

Idiot...........

As high as fuel has been for so long now I am shocked that everyday prices are not higher than they are.

I used to offer 30% off high end Egyptian and Turkish stone but those days are long gone now. Honestly I'm surprised I can still get the products.

Buy a hybrid.

We have an energy policy. It was developed in secret by Dick Cheney and his unnamed Energy Task Force; in effect but, sadly, never published.

Can't you tell? Or, have you missed the quarterly reports of the major oil companies?

Buy a hybrid.

We have an energy policy. It was developed in secret by Dick Cheney and his unnamed Energy Task Force; in effect but, sadly, never published.

Can't you tell? Or, have you missed the quarterly reports of the major oil companies?

Altering posts now?

Ps. I can't haul tons of stone and other products in a fucking Rubberband car

Buy a hybrid.

Obama is following Cheney's energy policy...LOL

Priceless

Buy a hybrid.

Yea didn't any of you dumbasses know that Dick Cheney saw Obama leaving the golf course, held a gun to his head, forced him to gut the coal industry, to fuck over refineries and drilling, and to waste taxpayer money on all DIPSHIT dopey crony corps like Solyndra??!!

obama's energy policy is going to close 200 more generators

Rpt: More than 200 coal-fired generators slated for shutdown | The Daily Caller

There is an energy policy. You just don't like it. The policy is to end energy.

Natural gas is cleaner and cheaper. So is solar, wind and geothermal. I'd bet if you were born in the mid nineteenth century you'd tell the Wright Brothers, "that won't fly" and whine that automobiles will put blacksmiths and saddle makers out of business.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back