We count the weight of chickens ...

Chickens raised for Buffalo wings, spicy wings, Bar-b-cue wings, and such lose their ability to fly once their wings are harvested.

What breed of chicken did you have?
Cant remember. We got them at the flea market. They were white (which I know doesnt help much.)

Did you eat them?
Eventually after the neighbor complained. My grandmother was from Mississippi and she traumatized me when she killed them. :laugh:

Was there much meat on the carcass? Just trying to determine size/weight....but no matter really. I prefer the dual purpose heavier breeds like Orpingtons just for the purpose that they are too butt heavy to get over our fence. The smaller lighter breeds do flutter higher & farther, just because they are lighter. Turkeys on the other hand, even though larger birds, can easily get higher & farther than any chickens.......and the biggest reason I haven't ventured that far. Atleast until I can get something figured out to keep them grounded
They were still pretty young...about 8-9 months old so they werent as big as I have seen some chickens get. I didnt eat any as I was upset.

How old were you?

Just think, no matter how traumatizing your grandmother seemed, it was probably more humane than most chicken from the store ever got.

Cant remember. We got them at the flea market. They were white (which I know doesnt help much.)

Did you eat them?
Eventually after the neighbor complained. My grandmother was from Mississippi and she traumatized me when she killed them. :laugh:

Was there much meat on the carcass? Just trying to determine size/weight....but no matter really. I prefer the dual purpose heavier breeds like Orpingtons just for the purpose that they are too butt heavy to get over our fence. The smaller lighter breeds do flutter higher & farther, just because they are lighter. Turkeys on the other hand, even though larger birds, can easily get higher & farther than any chickens.......and the biggest reason I haven't ventured that far. Atleast until I can get something figured out to keep them grounded
They were still pretty young...about 8-9 months old so they werent as big as I have seen some chickens get. I didnt eat any as I was upset.

How old were you?

Just think, no matter how traumatizing your grandmother seemed, it was probably more humane than most chicken from the store ever got.
I was about 14 at the time.

Yeah it was quick but brutal. She snapped their heads off really fast.

100 tons (train)
10 tons (chickens)
8-15 lbs. (one fox)
Regardless of whether a fox enters a railroad car, chickens can't fly. They can hop about, thus the weight remains the same, with the weight of the fox added in.
Yes chickens can fly. Not for very long but they can fly.

The weight doesn't change, with the exception of the additional weight of the fox.

While our fake Russian is counting his chickens and giving math and logic problems he spent the past week gathering up that only he can say when right, can the fake russian solve a REAL math problem? What is the solutions to this?

new-1.jpg

There is a simple and correct answer ...
It is studied for children 10-11 years old in the USSR
:04:
=====================================
In physics there are 2 concepts:

1. Gravity
This concept means the force with which the Earth acts on the body ...
This force is equal to = mass * 9,8
This force does not depend on how many chickens you have in the car, it does not depend ... whether they fly or not ...
===========================================
2. Body weight
This concept means the force with which the body presses on the support (Earth or car) ..
In bills of lading and dogovara it is indicated "body weight" ...
A businessman pays money for "body weight" ....
- If the goods (not the support) moves with acceleration downward, the body weight increases
- If the goods (not the support) moves with acceleration upwards, the weight of the body decreases
------------------------------------------------
The fox will climb into the car and the chickens take off ...
Consequently, the weight of chickens falls ...
And the total weight = Amtrak + Chickens also decreases ...

Учите Физику!

Last edited:
There is a simple and correct answer ...
It is studied for children 10-11 years old in the USSR
=====================================
In physics there are 2 concepts:

1. Gravity
This concept means the force with which the Earth acts on the body ...
This force is equal to = mass * 9,8
This force does not depend on how many chickens you have in the car, it does not depend ... whether they fly or not ...
===========================================
2. Body weight
This concept means the force with which the body presses on the support (Earth or car) ..
In bills of lading and dogovara it is indicated "body weight" ...
A businessman pays money for "body weight" ....
- If the goods (not the support) moves with acceleration downward, the body weight increases
- If the goods (not the support) moves with acceleration upwards, the weight of the body decreases
------------------------------------------------
The fox will climb into the car and the chickens take off ...
And the total weight = Amtrak + Chickens also decreases ...

Учите Физику!

1. It is studied for children 10-11 years old in the USSR You seem to be an expert on problems meant for children.
  2. In physics there are 2 concepts: 1. Gravity 2. Body weight Sorry, no, babushka. Weight is a function of gravity. No gravity, no weight. Go back to school Ace and learn to count to ten.
  3. The fox will climb into the car and the chickens take off ...
    And the total weight = Amtrak + Chickens also decreases ... The weight of the chickens fall immeasurably as a function of the inverse proportion of their distance from the center of the Earth, ie, you weigh very slightly less on the top floor of a sky scraper than you do on the ground. But this is inconsequential here, almost unmeasurable, and while in the air, their weight is still supported by the air column under them pressing down on the train car (what else do you think is holding them in the air? Maybe magnets from moving water? :D), so the net weight change remains zero! The train is still carrying the chickens and so as other members concluded, the weight goes UP by the weight of the Fox.
Another science experiment gone totally wrong for Dr. Sellivan and his circus of trained flying fowl.

Forum List

Back