We could Impeach Bush.

Superlative

Mar 13, 2007
May 20, 2002. New York Times
WASHINGTON, May 19 — Vice President Dick Cheney said today that he would advise President Bush not to turn over to Congress the August intelligence briefing that warned that terrorists were interested in hijacking airplanes, and he insisted that the investigation into Sept. 11 should be handled by the Congressional intelligence committees, not an independent commission.
In appearances on several television news programs, Mr. Cheney said "it would be a mistake" to give broad Congressional access to the Aug. 6 memorandum to the president, which ignited a political uproar over whether the nation could have anticipated the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
http://foi.missouri.edu/terrorismfoi/chaneyrejterbrief.html

24, May, 2002 - The Washington Times
President Bush yesterday rejected Democratic demands for a special commission to investigate the administration's handling of terror warnings before September 11 and refused to release the contents of an Aug. 6 briefing that mentioned the possibility of airline hijacking.

"I, of course, want the Congress to take a look at what took place prior to September the 11th," Mr. Bush said during a joint press conference with German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder. "But since it deals with such sensitive information, in my judgment, it's best for the ongoing war against terror that the investigation be done in the intelligence committees."
http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/summary_0199-1699566_ITM

MSNBC
Oct. 21, 2002 NewsWeek
Dick Cheney played a behind-the-scenes role last week in derailing an agreement to create an independent commission to investigate the 9-11 attacks. Last month the White House endorsed the formation of the panel. But on Thursday, hours after congressional negotiators hailed a final deal over the scope and powers of a 9-11 panel, Cheney called House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Porter Goss, sources told NEWSWEEK.
http://foi.missouri.edu/execprivilege/investkeepout.html

We could impeach Bush, and or Cheney, if they had let an independent investigation actually happen.

Uhhhh by the time the proceedings are over it would be time for the new President Tancredo to take office, it makes no sense. That's even if the hearings went that way, which they wouldn't.:cuckoo:

I say.......GO FOR IT.........COME ON DEMS..IMPEACH.....

The Democrats can kiss 2008........GOODBY....But hey don't let that stop you.....impeach impeach impeach...Now....:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

They are too dumb to realize if the impeach President Bush, VP Cheney takes office and that is the last thing they want.

Yeah well....Why do you think their calling to impeach both, President Bush and Vp Dick Cheney....

Now who would assume the presidency if that were to happen..??

Would it be................ President Pelosi??:eusa_think:

Yikes, I hear the weather in Canada is nice.......:eusa_dance:

I still say they should go on and Impeach...

It will be a bigger mistake than their Democrat congresscritter are doing now...They've only been in office for 6 or 7 months, and their approval rating is in the teens....

You don't think them bringing impeachment against the President, while we have troops in a war, it will show the American people just what the Democrats are made of.............LET THEM GO FOR IT.....I HOPE THEY DO...

Come on Dems...keep writing, calling, exposing your breast.......CALL FOR IMPEACHMENT.....:badgrin:

dont scare me like that, i can handle a strong conservative woman like margaret thatcher, but not a stab you in the back, mean, vicious, bitch like pelosi. She isnt lady like at all, just a big jerk.

Yeah well....Why do you think their calling to impeach both, President Bush and Vp Dick Cheney....

Now who would assume the presidency if that were to happen..??

Would it be................ President Pelosi??:eusa_think:

"Could" is a blessing reserved for the free. "Should" is a fear reserved for the the hoodwinked. WE SHOULD impeach Bush and jail all his minions for crimes against humanity as well as crimes against America. When the 72% realize that "Could" is now a reality and a duty America will be a better place to live.

"Could" is a blessing reserved for the free. "Should" is a fear reserved for the the hoodwinked. WE SHOULD impeach Bush and jail all his minions for crimes against humanity as well as crimes against America. When the 72% realize that "Could" is now a reality and a duty America will be a better place to live.

What crimes would those be exactley? Please be specific.

What crimes would those be exactley? Please be specific.

The only crime they need.........

Is....we HATE HIM, HATE HIM, HATE HIM...

Damnit....isn't that enough???

dancing_bear.gif

Forum List

Back