We could have had

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP3RsacOxC8&feature=related]YouTube - Chuck Baldwin on the Alex Jones Show part 2[/ame]

Nope he would NEVER get electred in this country even with the corporations filling the airwaves with their lies

Nope he would NEVER get electred in this country even with the corporations filling the airwaves with their lies

You can tell the good candidates. They are ignored/slimed by the corporate media.

Apparently you're admitting that Obama is a really bad candidate.

When Obama was being pimped by the corporate media before he threw his hat in the ring it raised a red flag for me. There is something wrong with this guy. And it turned out that I was correct.

You can tell the good candidates. They are ignored/slimed by the corporate media.

Apparently you're admitting that Obama is a really bad candidate.

When Obama was being pimped by the corporate media before he threw his hat in the ring it raised a red flag for me. There is something wrong with this guy. And it turned out that I was correct.

But he's anti-Israel and pro Muslim. That should make your leg tingle.

Where were they before Obama was Immacculated? Where was their investigation when the questions were being raised? It was non-existent.

Forum List

Back