we could get rid of every anti-gun senator in 6 years

May 21, 2015
if the 60+ million gunowners who AINT NRA members would cough up a lousy quarter per day. do the math. Say, for round numbers, do it in your head math, 60 million give $100 per year, each, 6 billion per year. Senators only stand for re-election every 6 years, 1/3rd of them every 2 years. So every 2 years, we'd have 12 billion $, to get rid of say, the first year, 24 of the cheapest, easiest to hit ones. Then, 2 years later, 12 billion more to spend on 'un-electing' another 18 or so. then, finally, 12 billion more to spend on the last dozen (or less) really bad ones. Once we control the Senate, we need not CARE who is president or in the House, since they'd have to bow to our will. So don't wast time or money on those elections. This would send a message that would be remembered for at LEAST 50 years! But people are too CHEAP and uncaring to send to the NRA the kind of money that they do not even NOTICE if they spend/lose, or win/get it! That's how much they care about their rights.

with the time and money saved (by not having to bother about protecting our rights for 50 years) we could create CCW fast-draw .22lr matches for youn, single women, making it the biggest sport on TV, with every little girl dreaming about being the "first with the most". :) Every bartender knows, that where there's 1 young single woman, there's 5 men trying to impress her.

LOL I find it so funny that cons prefer to spend money on weapons while denying health care to the poor and middle class. But go for your idea of proliferating weapons in the United States. Let's see how many Americans go along with your plan to vote for pro-gun senators. You can spend the money but you can't buy the votes. I doubt any senator will foolishly acquiesce to gun nuts' demands to go along with their gun nuttery in America.

Actually here's the bad news for gun owners: Gun owners are MORE likely to die from gun violence than non-gun-owners. It's not an opinion, I've seen studies from credible sources about this. When you play with guns, you die by guns. It's common sense actually, no studies were even needed to prove this claim.

LOL I find it so funny that cons prefer to spend money on weapons while denying health care to the poor and middle class. But go for your idea of proliferating weapons in the United States. Let's see how many Americans go along with your plan to vote for pro-gun senators. You can spend the money but you can't buy the votes. I doubt any senator will foolishly acquiesce to gun nuts' demands to go along with their gun nuttery in America.

Actually here's the bad news for gun owners: Gun owners are MORE likely to die from gun violence than non-gun-owners. It's not an opinion, I've seen studies from credible sources about this. When you play with guns, you die by guns. It's common sense actually, no studies were even needed to prove this claim.

Troll.

with the time and money saved (by not having to bother about protecting our rights for 50 years) we could create CCW fast-draw .22lr matches for youn, single women, making it the biggest sport on TV, with every little girl dreaming about being the "first with the most". :) Every bartender knows, that where there's 1 young single woman, there's 5 men trying to impress her.

The only problem with your plan is that most of that 60 million gun owners are responsible, and don't really agree with the "Sell more guns no matter what the cost in lives" agenda that the NRA has embraced. Lots of us dropped out of the NRA for that reason. How long do you think it would take to get rid of every crazy right wing congressman?

Forum List

Back