We could build the wall with what we waste on Climate reseach in 1 year and have money left over.

I wonder how much of that 26 billion is used for actual research attempting to solve the problem, and how much is used to propagandize the public.

The research results are what they are looking for. They are what is used to propagandize the public.

You do know that Trump's own White House put out a climate change report that blamed the California wildfires on climate change and said that failure to address climate change issues cost the US economy :

Here’s how much climate change could cost the U.S.

Key Issues: Climate Change Funding and Management

"Federal funding for climate change research, technology, international assistance, and adaptation has increased from $2.4 billion in 1993 to $11.6 billion in 2014, with an additional $26.1 billion for climate change programs and activities provided by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009."

Climate change research will help create jobs and propel the USA into the 21st Century.

The wall is a waste of money.
So it is a hoax (climate change), to be used to create jobs for leftist in order to propel leftism into the 21'st century ? Yes it is......Just admit it already. :)

I wonder how much of that 26 billion is used for actual research attempting to solve the problem, and how much is used to propagandize the public.

The research results are what they are looking for. They are what is used to propagandize the public.

You do know that Trump's own White House put out a climate change report that blamed the California wildfires on climate change and said that failure to address climate change issues cost the US economy :

Trump can't help it that he inherited some swampters that were held over from the former or last administration.

Key Issues: Climate Change Funding and Management

"Federal funding for climate change research, technology, international assistance, and adaptation has increased from $2.4 billion in 1993 to $11.6 billion in 2014, with an additional $26.1 billion for climate change programs and activities provided by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009."

The wall has NOTHING to do with money. If it did then it's a no-brainer. Discounting progressives of course, because they're beneath a no-brainer

Do the math:
Wall = approx. 10 billion amortized well over 100 years.
Illegals = 50-70 billion annually.

·
Mar 14

There are 20 miles of new bollard wall west of Santa Teresa and work is continuing on four miles of bollard wall in El Paso.

Great....A 'Climate Change' assessment from a government 'pork fat' "U.S. Global Change Research Program'......that assumes: 1) They actually know what the 'climate' will do, 2) That the change will be deleterious to Humans and 3) Totally unsupported cost projections. What a fucking waste of tax dollars. Oh yeah, please point to where in your link the White House blamed the CA fires in 'climate change'....I couldn't find it.

I cant wait to do my part and live in an eco friendly dung hut
the government will make sure mine is no better than anyone else's

D12Xd2DWoAEI78M.jpg

Forum List

Back