Is8VB.jpg

tS2l8.png

VYXVb.jpg

fkbYo.jpg

godgop.jpg

ZJPM9.jpg

mPBD7.png

rjN2E.jpg

Fine... I don't want to pay for you to murder unborn children. Can I opt out of that with ObamaCare? No.

I don't want to pay for your birth control. Can I opt out of that with ObamaCare? No.

I define marriage as 'one man and one woman' - that is the Catholic view - for the procreation of children - can gays produce a child without a third party? No. I'm totally up for gays having the same rights and responsibilities of 'marriage' but it ain't marriage. Not according to my definition of the word.

I am comfortable with creationism not being taught in schools.

And.... we have Freedom OF religion, not Freedom FROM religion in this country. If the symbols of my faith offend you, tough.

One can have the freedom from religion is he/she wishes.

I want to be an Athiest? Fine.
Don't impose your religious laws on me.

The reason why this country was founded was for freedom. Including self expression, which means they would need the freedom from religion to do so.

Freedom from religion was necessary if you wanted to become a follower of another religion because back then, you would have been put to death or harmed if you werent a certain religion. (They have that in Middle Eastern and African countries. If you aren't muslim, you get death.)

WHAT ? :cuckoo:
Freedom from religion means no religion.
Freedom of religion means freedom to choose what type of religion you want.
I would sue whoever is teaching you.

What's great is that as of now in the US, I can still reply to you with the Word of God and I'm very thankful we still have that freedom.

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened."

Perhaps you'll read that, and deny that Creation in itself is not enough proof for you for a God... Perhaps you'll quibble back and say how much of a lunatic I am and trying to share it with you. Back and forth, yadda, yadda, aye. The good news is that in the USA, we can still talk about it. You can tell me how much of a loon you think I am, and I can move on to someone else, etc.

Though, listen carefully... The rate that some of the commie leftist facists are going, we will soon loose our right to religion, speech, etc. Oh yes, there are commies and they are ignorant that they are. They want control and they use a moral standard for which they claim is their, but it is not. God gave us the moral law, not "man".

So yeah, keep it up. You are just playing into Satan's plan to one day CONTROL mankind whilst he can. You see, Satan comes as an angel of "light", fooling people about "good". Satan will surely be in control for a short time as God said in His Word, and the spirit of the antichrist is already at work in the hearts of men. In fact, if I was on the adversaries side, I could probably say to you "good job & well done".

Your blantant mocking of God above, and also with that church sign seemingly shows that you think you are better than some christians - when you are not. Nor are they better than you! You act as if some atheists have an upper moral hand?? However, Listen carefully again to the truth:

"Romans 8:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

No one is "better" than one another. We as humans will always war in general somehow. We have this selfish "flesh". We all are learning. We all are growing. We all start out in different places, etc, etc.

There will never be true "peace" in this world. How can there be???? (Not without some dictator taking away the rights of something/someone/somehow)

Jesus also told us what will happen in this world...and it is only through Him we are saved from our own sin. (Please read Matthew 24)

Matthew 24 KJV - And Jesus went out, and departed from - Bible Gateway

It's happening before our eyes; and many self righteous atheists (who take God's moral law as if it was their own, as if HE never created it) are so damn busy in their pride saying what they think they know is right, they are missing it. Rather, they are missing HIM. Like frogs stuck in the pot before the boiling water. NO CLUE what's happening. Some atheists think some christians are crazy, but they need only open your eyes and LOOK what's going on all round us in the world. From the documented accounts we have from our history up to now - just take a peek.

Call me whatever you want, crazy, a right wing lunie, yadda yadda. People here and there share the Gospel with you because they still have the right to do so.

Soon though, you'll get what. One day some people who preach the Gospel will be locked up, killed, even beheaded. Don't worry - you're playing right into it and you'll get what you want. Freedom FROM religion.

But that is not the end.

(sorry for typos, typing fast and gotta run, lol)

Fine... I don't want to pay for you to murder unborn children. Can I opt out of that with ObamaCare? No.

I don't want to pay for your birth control. Can I opt out of that with ObamaCare? No.

I define marriage as 'one man and one woman' - that is the Catholic view - for the procreation of children - can gays produce a child without a third party? No. I'm totally up for gays having the same rights and responsibilities of 'marriage' but it ain't marriage. Not according to my definition of the word.

I am comfortable with creationism not being taught in schools.

And.... we have Freedom OF religion, not Freedom FROM religion in this country. If the symbols of my faith offend you, tough.

One can have the freedom from religion is he/she wishes.

I want to be an Athiest? Fine.
Don't impose your religious laws on me.

The reason why this country was founded was for freedom. Including self expression, which means they would need the freedom from religion to do so.

Freedom from religion was necessary if you wanted to become a follower of another religion because back then, you would have been put to death or harmed if you werent a certain religion. (They have that in Middle Eastern and African countries. If you aren't muslim, you get death.)

WHAT ? :cuckoo:
Freedom from religion means no religion.
Freedom of religion means freedom to choose what type of religion you want.
I would sue whoever is teaching you.

You got to stand up to one in order to accept another.

And citizens can have freedom of religion if they wish, like myself.

But if you wish to sue anyone, Sue Reddit/Atheism. That will show them!

For Christian fundamentalists and social conservatives, that’s not good enough.

Believer: I dont believe in robbery.

Government: Fine then dont rob.

Believer: Well I dont want to live with the consequences of someone ELSE robbing me, either, damit.

Government: Well, duh.....dont be a victim?

Believer: And I dont want my family and friends to be robbed either.

Government: Well,.... are all your taxes up to date?

While common sense would be nice, I'd settle for a little common decency.

Stuffing religion down our throats, causing a scene, blowing up abortion clinics, etc is not decent. Act civilized for once.

de·cen·cy/ˈdēsənsē/
Noun:

Behavior that conforms to accepted standards of morality or respectability: "she had the decency to come and confess".
Modesty and propriety: "too low-cut for decency".

^
Most Christians refuse to show "decency".

What legistlation is religious based that's being 'forced down your throat'?

How many abortion clinic bombings have taken place? One or two in over 40 years of legalized abortions? That you can say 'most Christians' don't show decency? They show more decency than any of the liberal protestors I've seen ad naueum in the news. Whenever people on the right protest they leave and go back to their homes at the end of the day, they don't trash and deficate all over the property they were using to protest. And as far as I know, protesting is a very good thing on the liberal side of the aisle, you're exercising your freedom of speech. Do you really want to go thru the history of protests over the last 40 to 50 years and see which political idealogy was at the heart of the most violent protests?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPqQ-EwF-ME]Old crazy religious people HATE POKEMON - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxPDGnWkEcY]2nd Annual Subway Zombie Walk Zombies VS Crazy Religious People - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U438EMDwF04]Crazy Religious Sex Rant At School Board Meeting! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrHTQHhUjhk]Crazy religious fanatic throws salt on people in the metro - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSKReGF6Iww]Unstable Christian Lady in Coffee Shop - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back