We could all use some common sense...

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
lqLZk.jpg

Yeah. :(

They are completely against common sense and what this country was founded for, instead to force their beliefs on others.
Fuck you asshole....Self-righteous dickheads like you have absolutely no compunctions against forcing your view on what constitutes "morality" upon me.

What if I believe that stealing my money to feather the nests of people who've done nothing to earn it is wrong?

Yeah... I can suck a big fat chili dog and deal with it.

They are completely against common sense and what this country was founded for, instead to force their beliefs on others.
Fuck you asshole....Self-righteous dickheads like you have absolutely no compunctions against forcing your view on what constitutes "morality" upon me.

What if I believe that stealing my money to feather the nests of people who've done nothing to earn it is wrong?

How is telling you to do what you believe in forcing morality on you?

Just don't force your ideologies on others...

Thats what this country was founded for.

Telling me that I MUST do what you want me to or that I cannot do the things you do not want me doing IS forcing your morality on me. The left is just as suspect in this as the right and you are well aware of it. The difference is that you agree with the left and disagree with the right. Those of us that are honest with ourselves disagree with both parties when they try and shove that crap down our throats. It is called not being a hack.

Telling me that I MUST do what you want me to or that I cannot do the things you do not want me doing IS forcing your morality on me. The left is just as suspect in this as the right and you are well aware of it. The difference is that you agree with the left and disagree with the right. Those of us that are honest with ourselves disagree with both parties when they try and shove that crap down our throats. It is called not being a hack.

I know.

But I'm not forcing you. Nobody is.
you are free to make your decisions and such.

Both sides have their own ideologies and need to focus on the people and the laws/rights of this country.

You don't like something? Don't do it.
Don't go in politics and try to deny anyone the right/privilege to something because of your beliefs. Our country was founded for freedom, not influence.

Last edited:

I know.

But I'm not forcing you. Nobody is.

you are free to make your decisions and such.

Both sides have their own ideologies and need to focus on the people and the laws/rights of this country.

You don't like something? Don't do it.
Don't go in politics and try to deny anyone the right/privilege to something because of your beliefs. Our country was founded for freedom, not influence.
Try not paying your taxes on the principle of it, asshat.

Fine... I don't want to pay for you to murder unborn children. Can I opt out of that with ObamaCare? No.

I don't want to pay for your birth control. Can I opt out of that with ObamaCare? No.

I define marriage as 'one man and one woman' - that is the Catholic view - for the procreation of children - can gays produce a child without a third party? No. I'm totally up for gays having the same rights and responsibilities of 'marriage' but it ain't marriage. Not according to my definition of the word.

I am comfortable with creationism not being taught in schools.

And.... we have Freedom OF religion, not Freedom FROM religion in this country. If the symbols of my faith offend you, tough.

Don't agree with murder? Don't do it. But dont stop those that do from committing murder.

Don't agree with stealing? Don't do it. But don't stop those that do believe in it

Don't agree with rape? Don't commit it. But don't stop those that do believe in it.

You wouldn't want to force your beliefs on people, would you?

Yea, it was. So why are you trying to force your morality on the rest of us?

Don't agree with murder? Don't do it. But dont stop those that do from committing murder.

Don't agree with stealing? Don't do it. But don't stop those that do believe in it

Don't agree with rape? Don't commit it. But don't stop those that do believe in it.

Asinine assertions. In each case, you are infringing on the right of the other person - a key role the government plays is protecting those rights. Beyond that though. The government has little place in telling me what I can and cannot do, or at least it should.

Fine... I don't want to pay for you to murder unborn children. Can I opt out of that with ObamaCare? No.

I don't want to pay for your birth control. Can I opt out of that with ObamaCare? No.

I define marriage as 'one man and one woman' - that is the Catholic view - for the procreation of children - can gays produce a child without a third party? No. I'm totally up for gays having the same rights and responsibilities of 'marriage' but it ain't marriage. Not according to my definition of the word.

And.... we have Freedom OF religion, not Freedom FROM religion in this country. If the symbols of my faith offend you, tough.

So the determining factor in a legitimate marriage is procreation......

Then you must oppose marriage of infertile couples. You must oppose marriage of anyone over 50. You must really oppose marriages of people who openly say they do not want children

Those so called marriages do not bear fruit and should not be endorsed by our society

Asinine assertions. In each case, you are infringing on the right of the other person - a key role the government plays is protecting those rights. Beyond that though. The government has little place in telling me what I can and cannot do, or at least it should.

And abortion doesn't?

And abortion doesn't?

Where have I ever put forth that assertion? I have always said that it is a balance between the two parties and that there is a point (just as the SCOTUS said in Roe) where the unborn's rights DO outweigh the rights of the mother. I don't go as far as you likely go in not having abortions at all but I do recognize that there are two different sets of rights in conflict but I digress, this distraction is a straw man. It does not change the point I made refuting your examples.

And abortion doesn't?

as in infringe on the fetus's rights?

Legally, it has no rights because it needs to be born to be legally recognized to obtain those rights.

So, no. It does not infringe on other's rights.

So the determining factor in a legitimate marriage is procreation......

Then you must oppose marriage of infertile couples. You must oppose marriage of anyone over 50. You must really oppose marriages of people who openly say they do not want children

Those so called marriages do not bear fruit and should not be endorsed by our society

Actually, no, that's not the only reason... but is the first.

I define marriage according to my beliefs. You are welcome to define it differently. But what you define as 'marriage' is not 'marriage'... find another term.

Forum List

Back