"We Control America." Sharon...

Roudy -

Israel fought one war in 1948, and another in 1967. That is one war, not five.

And once again - you simply can not admit that you were not only wrong, but hundreds of miles away from the truth.

Wonderful, wonderful posting, man.

You forgot 1956:eusa_whistle:
Like I said. It gets stuck on this stupid technicalities as if they change the bigger picture at all. In the process Saigoon continually proves it's astounding ignorance. This claim is not that bad, but Saigoon has made such outlandish misrepresentations in the past that I doubt it has even a basic education.

Sayit -

That's a fair point.

Certainly I try to comment on any obvious lies and falsehoods I see regardless of who posts them. That said, I don't look at every thread, and I don't read every post on every thread. A lot of the 'debate' here just bores me because it is just the ill-informed attacking the ill-informed - in which case they can have at it.

Did you have a particular poster in mind?
The problem is you repeat many of the lies your counterparts Jos, Tinmore, Sunni Man etc. spread. So how can you actually comment on something you're guilty of yourself?

He's against gay marriage.

:thanks:
So? How did that affect his gubernatorial duties?

Do you think that the POTUS should decide that which is, constitutionally, a states' (sic) right?
How can he represent all the people in his state when he's homophobic?
Romney became governor in 2002, and Mass. legalized homosexual marriage the following year. BFD.

You are trying to equate Romney's belief in the sanctity of heterosexual marriage with homophobia.

You have not made any progress in that regard.

Personally, I don't give a damn if homosexuals want to become divorce lawyer fodder.
But, don't ever try to tell me that their rights are being abrogated somehow.

He's against gay marriage.

:thanks:
So? How did that affect his gubernatorial duties?

Do you think that the POTUS should decide that which is, constitutionally, a states' (sic) right?

no antisemite, it's not a 'states' right'. marriage is a federall protected right.

see loving v virginia.

you don't know much, do you?
Always with the name-calling. What's not to like about such people?

No, Loving v. Virginia (note proper nouns being capitalized) was about 14th Amendment rights, making it a Constitutional issue.

Of course, homosexuals wish to use this for their own purposes- but homosexual marriage is still a states' rights issue.

Unless you can discuss here like a decent human being, I am flushing you down the toilet with all the rest of the moronic misanthropes.

It gets stuck on this stupid technicalities as if they change the bigger picture at all.

You said Israel had fought 5 major wars against multiple opponents.

1948, of course, and I can accept 1956, although I don't think it meets your claims, really.

Can you admit that your original claim of five wars was simply fantasy?

No, I'm sure you can't.

btw, I''ve posted proof of my background as a journalist in a thread on Burundi in the Africa section.

The problem is you repeat many of the lies your counterparts Jos, Tinmore, Sunni Man etc. spread. So how can you actually comment on something you're guilty of yourself?

Well, at least you realise I am not on the same 'side' those guys are on! Progress at last!

Given which - why would I repeat the same 'lies' as people I disagree with?

It gets stuck on this stupid technicalities as if they change the bigger picture at all.

You said Israel had fought 5 major wars against multiple opponents.

1948, of course, and I can accept 1956, although I don't think it meets your claims, really.

Can you admit that your original claim of five wars was simply fantasy?

No, I'm sure you can't.

btw, I''ve posted proof of my background as a journalist in a thread on Burundi in the Africa section.
Is that the best you got? Counting which wars Israel kicked one Arab nation's ass and which one it kicked groups of them, and how many total times it kicked ass before or after a certain date? You whine too much Fatima Saigoon.

Well, at least you realise I am not on the same 'side' those guys are on! Progress at last!

You aren't? Gee that's news to me and the rest of the non terrorist supporters on this board. As a matter of fact you sound just like them sometimes.

Roudy -

You described them as my 'counterparts'....assuming you know what the word means, then you meant that we are not on the same side, right?

Or do you not understand what 'counterpart' means?

You aren't? Gee that's news to me and the rest of the non terrorist supporters on this board. As a matter of fact you sound just like them sometimes.
Please provide a functional definition of "terrorist" so that I can understand what you mean, Roudy.

PS- I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, because any standard definition of "terrorist/terrorism" would make supporters of the government of Israel "terrism-supporters"!

Please provide a functional definition of "terrorist" so that I can understand what you mean, Roudy.

PS- I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, because any standard definition of "terrorist/terrorism" would make supporters of the government of Israel "terrism-supporters"!
Terrorism is when a group INTENTIONALLY murders civilians to acheive a political or ideological goal. That's the simplest definition. The word intentionally is key here.

Terrorism is when a group INTENTIONALLY murders civilians to acheive a political or ideological goal. That's the simplest definition. The word intentionally is key here.

Anytime
Past day
Past week
Past month.
Including results for israeli settlers convicted of killing palestinian civilians
Show only israeli settlers convicted of murdering palestinian civilians
.Search resultsWorld Report 2012: Israel/Occupied Palestinian Territories ...
Palestinian civilians injured 29 settlers in the West Bank and killed ... In August an Israeli military court convicted a Palestinian man for killing five members of the ...
www.hrw.org/...2012-israeloccupied-palestinian-territories

Pogrom in Nablus - Israeli settlers attacking Palestinian ...
Pogrom in Nablus - Israeli settlers attacking Palestinian civilians ... in wartime, Jews may murder non-Jewish civilians at ... jail sentences for settlers convicted of ...
forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=59602.0 - Cached

Short History of Israeli Right Wing Terrorism - Americans for ...
... West Bank settlers. Read on for a partial list of Israeli ... killed a Palestinian civilian to avenge the murder of ... 25 year old Palestinian woman. He was convicted of murder ...
peacenow.org/entries/short_history_of_israeli_right_wing... - Cached

Israeli settler shoots Palestinian in West Bank - Haaretz ...
Israeli settler shoots Palestinian in West Bank Residents said about 25 settlers, some of them ... of attempted murder of an unarmed Palestinian civilian. ... convicted in a ...
www.haaretz.com/.../israeli-settler-shoots-palestinian-in... - Cached
More results from haaretz.com »
Confined Cruelty: Israeli Treatment of Palestinian Minors
... living in occupied Palestine: e.g., wilful killing of Palestinian civilians by the Israeli army and Israel’s illegal paramilitary settlers.” (Ibid) Israel is guilty ...
palestinechronicle.com/view_article_details.php?id=19190 - Cached

Killing children is wrong, but Israel has killed thousands of ...
... civilians ... for the killing by settlers of Palestinian ... called Israeli justice system has long been treating criminal settlers as innocent even if proved guilty.
mwcnews.net/focus/politics/9333-israel-has-killed... - Cached

Articles about Israel Zeev - Los Angeles Times
... Jewish civilian has been convicted in ... start of a Palestinian uprising nearly a year ago. Palestinians say Israeli settlers ... settler was convicted of killing a Palestinian ...
articles.latimes.com/keyword/israel-zeev - Cached

Report: Israeli officers convicted of negligent homicide ...
... AVIV, Israel (Ma'an) -- An Israeli court on Monday convicted ... court convicting a Palestinian for killing Israeli civilians? ... and the rest of you invading settlers ...
Report: Israeli officers convicted of negligent homicide | Maan News Agency - Cached

2 Israeli police convicted in Palestinian death - Yahoo! News
... convicted two Israeli police of negligent homicide for abandoning an injured Palestinian ... found guilty of the army operation that led to the killing ... Israeli "settlers ...
news.yahoo.com/2-israeli-police-convicted-palestinian... - Cached
More results from news.yahoo.com »
[PDF] Israel/ Occupied Palestinian Territories
Adobe PDF
... centers, killing one civilian ... numerous settlers but convicted few. Home Demolitions and Evacuations As of October Israeli authorities had demolished 285 Palestinian ...
www.stanford.edu/group/sper/images/hrw.pdf

Promotional Results
Make Yahoo! Your Homepage
Everything you love on the Web, all on your Yahoo! homepage.

Yahoo!.
More search results1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >.
Search query..
© 2012 Yahoo! Help - Privacy / Legal - About Our Ads - Submit Your Site

Powered by Bing™

Roudy -

Can you provide an example of my supporting terror?

Please produce and link an actual quote.

Obviously we both know no such quote exists, so perhaps we can just cut to the chase and you can admit that straight off.

(And doesn't it say a lot that I've made 1,000 or so comments on this board, and you still have absolutely no idea whatsoever what my political beliefs are!!!)

Last edited:

Thank you- I agree with that definition.
You wouldn't want known terrorists in this country, would you? How about people who've been in the White House, whose father is a KNOWN TERRORIST?

I'm sure you have the intellectual honesty to agree that the following describes TERRORISM:

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
The Irgun, considered to be terrorists by Mi5, planted a bomb in the basement ... Irgun committed the attack in response to Operation Agatha, known within Israel ...
Terrorism 1940 - 1949
Terrorism 1940 - 1949
Eight British soldiers killed in bomb attack on police station Jerusalem, Palestine, in Jewish Irgun terrorist attack. 1946. January 7. Three American civilian ...
Irgun terrorist organization - YouTube
► 9:29► 9:29

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO8TmcP-ITwApr[/ame] 11, 2009 - 9 min - Uploaded by iwillspyonyou
Flag as inappropriate. Loading... Alert icon. Sign in or sign up now! Alert icon. Loading... Uploaded by ...
ZIONIST IRGUN - FIRST TERRORIST ACT of the 20th CENTURY ...
► 8:35► 8:35

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcaoFacQaPESep[/ame] 19, 2010 - 9 min - Uploaded by ricthuse
The Age of Terror: In the Name of Liberation The King David Hotel bombing was an attack carried out by the ...
More videos for irgun terrorists »
Menachem Begin (Irgun Zvei Leumi) - Terrorism Issues - About.com
terrorism.about.com/od/groupsleader1/p/MenachemBegin.htm
Menachem Begin began his career in British Mandate Palestine as the head of the a right-wing Zionist militia, Irgun Zvai Leumi. Some say he should be ...
Voices - Son of a Zionist Terrorist: Rahm Emanuel's Dirty Secret
www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2008/.../p25949
Jun 5, 2008 – Rahm's father, Benjamin, was a member of the Irgun, the Zionist terrorist organization that coined a new word as they blew up hotels, train ...
Jewish-Zionist Terror.
guardian.150m.com/palestine/jewish-terrorism.htm
The Irgun Zvai Leumi included between 3000 and 5000 armed terrorists, and grew out of the Haganah and its Palmach branch in 1933. The Irgun was not ready ...

Anytime
Past day
Past week
Past month.
Including results for israeli settlers convicted of killing palestinian civilians
Show only israeli settlers convicted of murdering palestinian civilians
.Search resultsWorld Report 2012: Israel/Occupied Palestinian Territories ...
Palestinian civilians injured 29 settlers in the West Bank and killed ... In August an Israeli military court convicted a Palestinian man for killing five members of the ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe.....2012-israeloccupied-palestinian-territories

Pogrom in Nablus - Israeli settlers attacking Palestinian ...
Pogrom in Nablus - Israeli settlers attacking Palestinian civilians ... in wartime, Jews may murder non-Jewish civilians at ... jail sentences for settlers convicted of ...
forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=59602.0 - Cached

Short History of Israeli Right Wing Terrorism - Americans for ...
... West Bank settlers. Read on for a partial list of Israeli ... killed a Palestinian civilian to avenge the murder of ... 25 year old Palestinian woman. He was convicted of murder ...
peacenow.org/entries/short_history_of_israeli_right_wing... - Cached

Israeli settler shoots Palestinian in West Bank - Haaretz ...
Israeli settler shoots Palestinian in West Bank Residents said about 25 settlers, some of them ... of attempted murder of an unarmed Palestinian civilian. ... convicted in a ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...com/.../israeli-settler-shoots-palestinian-in... - Cached
More results from haaretz.com »
Confined Cruelty: Israeli Treatment of Palestinian Minors
... living in occupied Palestine: e.g., wilful killing of Palestinian civilians by the Israeli army and Israel’s illegal paramilitary settlers.” (Ibid) Israel is guilty ...
palestinechronicle.com/view_article_details.php?id=19190 - Cached

Killing children is wrong, but Israel has killed thousands of ...
... civilians ... for the killing by settlers of Palestinian ... called Israeli justice system has long been treating criminal settlers as innocent even if proved guilty.
mwcnews.net/focus/politics/9333-israel-has-killed... - Cached

Articles about Israel Zeev - Los Angeles Times
... Jewish civilian has been convicted in ... start of a Palestinian uprising nearly a year ago. Palestinians say Israeli settlers ... settler was convicted of killing a Palestinian ...
articles.latimes.com/keyword/israel-zeev - Cached

Report: Israeli officers convicted of negligent homicide ...
... AVIV, Israel (Ma'an) -- An Israeli court on Monday convicted ... court convicting a Palestinian for killing Israeli civilians? ... and the rest of you invading settlers ...
Report: Israeli officers convicted of negligent homicide | Maan News Agency - Cached

2 Israeli police convicted in Palestinian death - Yahoo! News
... convicted two Israeli police of negligent homicide for abandoning an injured Palestinian ... found guilty of the army operation that led to the killing ... Israeli "settlers ...
news.yahoo.com/2-israeli-police-convicted-palestinian... - Cached
More results from news.yahoo.com »
[PDF] Israel/ Occupied Palestinian Territories
Adobe PDF
... centers, killing one civilian ... numerous settlers but convicted few. Home Demolitions and Evacuations As of October Israeli authorities had demolished 285 Palestinian ...
www.stanford.edu/group/sper/images/hrw.pdf

Promotional Results
Make Yahoo! Your Homepage
Everything you love on the Web, all on your Yahoo! homepage.

Yahoo!.
More search results1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >.
Search query..
© 2012 Yahoo! Help - Privacy / Legal - About Our Ads - Submit Your Site