We can't legalize drugs "there is just too much money in it"

I made this point before that pot heads aren't satisfied to smoke the noxious stuff until their eyes fall out. They want to make a buck by selling it to your kids. People like ragman would sell a hit of crack to grade school kids. Don't listen to these monsters.

People have a limited amount of discretionary funds to spend on things if they buy pot it might reduce booze sales.

[...]
If marijuana were legal and available in its various ingestable forms, such as cakes, cookies, confections, teas, etc., it would soon become the recreational substance of choice for many who presently drink alcohol, because marijuana is better in every way than alcohol. It has a much more pleasant effect, it does not cause hangover, it is not addictive, nor does it cause any of the medical or psychological problems associated with drinking alcohol.

Yeah, I've heard of them and I'm positive the opinion they have on decriminalizing is just what one might expect. (against it) However I just didn't get why "especially" them. If anything a private prison is just a better run, more efficient house of human misery than a State or Fed prison. They don't make law, enforce the law, find people guilty, etc etc. (and there will sadly always be a need for some prisons, they may as well be well run)

Seriously? Private prisons have an incentive to have repeat criminals and new criminals. This involves not decriminalizing things and making sure the system in place does not actually rehabilitate people. Private prisons are one of the worst things we can have.

Private prisons don't arrest people. Private prisons don't find people guilty or innocent. Private prisons don't make law.

If a private prison can run itself as well or better, and cheaper than a State or Fed prison that's a net plus.

Does the "ragnar" left have enough brain cells left to consider that there is a reason to regulate the sale of drugs?

Why did it take a constitutional amendment to ban the sale of the drug ethanol?

The feds war on Americans is unconstitutional and smacks of fascism.

Why do you support freedom suppressing fascist laws in America?

Are you making a profit off this War on Americans?

I made this point before that pot heads aren't satisfied to smoke the noxious stuff until their eyes fall out. They want to make a buck by selling it to your kids. People like ragman would sell a hit of crack to grade school kids. Don't listen to these monsters.

Why do you want to spread lies around?

Presuming the term "Pot head" is analogous to the designation "drunk," do you believe everyone who drinks alcohol is a drunk? Or do you believe that most alcohol sold in the U.S. is consumed by very ordinary and productive persons who enjoy a few beers, or a glass of wine, or some whiskey now and then and do not inhabit the category of "drunks?"

If you think that marijuana is used only by the so-called "pot head" category, or by low-lifes, or drug addicts, or that everyone who enjoys its effect is somehow degenerate, it suggests that you inhabit a social category where such examples are the norm. But I can assure you that everyone who likes marijuana is not a "pot head." In fact you probably would be very surprised at just how mistaken you are.

Forum List

Back