We can't have crosses along highway, but we have a Mosque at ground zero!!!!!!

If a bunch of insane Baptists destroyed the financial hub or Palace in a Muslim country and the Baptists decided they wanted to build a 160 foot building geared toward Baptist teachings and Baptist prayer, which Islamic country do you believe would allow it?

I thought America was the greatest nation in the world? Why are we holding ourselves to the standards of "lesser" nations? Shouldn't we be better then the rest and lead by example?

Yeah, the argument that we should do what Saudi Arabia or some other Islamic nation would do is ridiculous.

If a bunch of insane Baptists destroyed the financial hub or Palace in a Muslim country and the Baptists decided they wanted to build a 160 foot building geared toward Baptist teachings and Baptist prayer, which Islamic country do you believe would allow it?
Lebanon

The rebuilding of the Maghen Abraham Synagogue was recently completed in downtown Beirut just 4 years after Israel attached Lebanon. The conflict killed at least 1,500 people, mostly Lebanese civilians, severely damaged civil infrastructure, and displaced approximately one million Lebanese.

Beirut synagogue restored to glory, despite tensions with Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Lebanon

The rebuilding of the Maghen Abraham Synagogue was recently completed in downtown Beirut just 4 years after Israel attached Lebanon. The conflict killed at least 1,500 people, mostly Lebanese civilians, severely damaged civil infrastructure, and displaced approximately one million Lebanese.

Beirut synagogue restored to glory, despite tensions with Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

How many deaths came from it? It is a rebuilding, not a new construction.

I thought America was the greatest nation in the world? Why are we holding ourselves to the standards of "lesser" nations? Shouldn't we be better then the rest and lead by example?

Yeah, the argument that we should do what Saudi Arabia or some other Islamic nation would do is ridiculous.

My point really, is that these protests are peaceful compared to other countries.

Utah’s roadside memorial crosses have to go, court rules

The tall crosses memorializing fallen Utah Highway Patrol troopers will not come down anytime soon — even though a federal appeals court ruled Wednesday that they violate the U.S. Constitution.

The decision, which holds implications for roadside memorial crosses across the nation, likely will be appealed by the state and the nonprofit group that erected themonuments.

They could either ask the full 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to hear the case or appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Wednesday’s ruling by a three-judge panel of the Denver-based circuit court — striking down a lower federal court decision — was applauded by those who want to keep church and state separate and decried by those who see it as another nudge pushing religion out of the public square.

Utah?s roadside memorial crosses have to go, court rules | The Salt Lake Tribune

I know what liberals will say: But, but but, that's PUBLIC PROPERTY, and the mosque is on PRIVATE PROPERTY.

Yeah, PUBLIC PROPERTY THAT WE PAY FOR WITH OUR TAXES.

But Saudi Arabia and Iran help pay for a mosque at ground zero???????? NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!

THIS is the liberal idea of "freedom of religion" in the USofA.

you're my idea of stupid in the USA.
Hey...it's not DEMS who're splittin'-off, into a Third Party, for '10!!!!!!!!

Utah?s roadside memorial crosses have to go, court rules | The Salt Lake Tribune

I know what liberals will say: But, but but, that's PUBLIC PROPERTY, and the mosque is on PRIVATE PROPERTY.

Yeah, PUBLIC PROPERTY THAT WE PAY FOR WITH OUR TAXES.

But Saudi Arabia and Iran help pay for a mosque at ground zero???????? NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!

THIS is the liberal idea of "freedom of religion" in the USofA.

you're my idea of stupid in the USA.
Hey...it's not DEMS who're splittin'-off, into a Third Party, for '10!!!!!!!!

i like figs, oh sorry..

i like figs.

Highway = Government/Public Property

The Old Burlington Coat Factory downtown (which I've shopped in numerous times BTW) = Non-Government/Private Property

Do you see? Do. You. See?

Well except that they are using government money as in the government is paying for this Imam to travel around looking for donations, and also I believe I read that the government would kick in some coin for the actual construction to, but I may be wrong on that point.
You will forgive me if I outright do NOT believe what you state as true, factual or accurate.

Not without some solid PROOF at least.
LiarCornHog...WHERE are the FACTS to backup your BOGUS claims?

I'm STILL waiting!!!

*taps fingers on desk*

Cal me when Islamic nations stop punishing Jews and Christians for, well, being Jews and Christians.

Cal me when Islamic nations stop punishing Jews and Christians for, well, being Jews and Christians

showing your ignorance here

Well except that they are using government money as in the government is paying for this Imam to travel around looking for donations, and also I believe I read that the government would kick in some coin for the actual construction to, but I may be wrong on that point.
You will forgive me if I outright do NOT believe what you state as true, factual or accurate.

Not without some solid PROOF at least.
LiarCornHog...WHERE are the FACTS to backup your BOGUS claims?

I'm STILL waiting!!!

*taps fingers on desk*

Maybe he was confused and meant to say "Well, except they are using FOX money as in FOX is paying for this Imam to travel around looking for donations."

Seems like every example I see that compares itself with the Mosque or tries to, involves either another country that doesn't have to abide by the Constitution or public property.:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back