We Can't find Bella :(

Caroljo

Gold Member
Jun 2, 2009
Michigan
My son and family came home on leave from NC last night. Today their little Chuhuahua ran off. She must have snuck out when one of the kids went outside. We actually saw her go into the field/woods across the road. She shouldn't have been hard to find, she's so tiny and with all the thick grass she shouldn't have been able to move very fast. We looked for her ALL day....there is a main highway, and maybe she made it across. We made flyers, called all the Vet clinics and Animal shelter. We're so bummed tonight, that little dog is out in the weather and we pray she'll survive....or maybe someone found her. We'll be looking again tomorrow. Please pray for our Bella!!!!

Prayers sent... will mention lil Bella tonight when I tuck in my 11 yr old.

Oh, speaking of... gotta go take care of that now.

So....I've always said prayer works!! Thank you! We found out a little while ago that a bus driver saw Bella about 1/2 mi down the road about 4:00 this afternoon! There's 4 people out there looking now...i can't believe she lived through the wet and cold last night..... :) But she's so tiny she's hard to see..

Nobody can ever tell me that prayer doesn't work! Infidel prayed for her too the last 2 nights, as we all have. My husband took the other dogs outside early this morning and Bella was here!!! It was nothing short of a miracle and the prayers because she doesn't know this area, and to survive 2 cold nights outside lost was unbelievable :) Thanks!!!

Nobody can ever tell me that prayer doesn't work! Infidel prayed for her too the last 2 nights, as we all have. My husband took the other dogs outside early this morning and Bella was here!!! It was nothing short of a miracle and the prayers because she doesn't know this area, and to survive 2 cold nights outside lost was unbelievable :) Thanks!!!

:clap2: :clap2:

Praise the Lord...!

That little puppy was probably so happy to see a familiar face.

Thanks for the update. I cant wait to tell my 11 yr old.

Im so glad there was a happy ending to this story.

I was more worried about the coyotes, foxes, raccoons, hawks.....But you never know! :)

Bella the female boxer pup?

... she down the street inna trailer...

... next to where the two Hispexican sisters...

... sell elotes.
:cool:

My son and family came home on leave from NC last night. Today their little Chuhuahua ran off. She must have snuck out when one of the kids went outside. We actually saw her go into the field/woods across the road. She shouldn't have been hard to find, she's so tiny and with all the thick grass she shouldn't have been able to move very fast. We looked for her ALL day....there is a main highway, and maybe she made it across. We made flyers, called all the Vet clinics and Animal shelter. We're so bummed tonight, that little dog is out in the weather and we pray she'll survive....or maybe someone found her. We'll be looking again tomorrow. Please pray for our Bella!!!!

Sorry to read that Caroljo.

Losing a pet is like losing a family member -- but worse! -- it's more like losing a family memeber that one actually likes.

Thank you...
But she came home 2 days later...unbelievably! :) And i know what you mean about actually "liking" them...lol!

Very glad to hear that she's back at home where she belongs. I thought I lost my dog when she was a puppy once (turns out she got stuck inbetween the washer and dryer), I was running all around town freaking out forever. One of the best feelings in my life was learning that she was ok.

Yes, that's a great feeling! Bella belongs to my son & daughter in law, and she's more of a miniature Chuhuahua, only weighs about a pound....we were sure she was going to be food for some animal out there. To get back to our house she had to go past swamps and walking in the road. We're very lucky!!!

Glad you found little Bella.

I know I'd be having the big one if it were one of mine.

No trouble seeing mine thought. LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back