we can't feel safe even inside Israel due to our so called ally

Isaac

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
I'm boiling with anger and I'm really depressed! Once again those pro-Hezbollah hackers have broken the WebGate to leak confidential info of many Israeli citizens. Me and some of my friends got into that trouble you know still sorting out some things. You see we have no hope now that some relevant powerful structures here in Israel are at all able to oppose cyber-terrorists so that we could feel secure in here!! That's just the last such an attack after many prevouis similar ones!
And what they've managed to determine this time was that the attack originated in the USA!! Congratulations! I bet you the previous attacks could have been realized from there too! Here we are with that American ally of ours!
Americans gone too captivated with that playing courtesy after the Islamic radicals you know. That "arab springs" (which we definitely owe to the USA) have made us feel encircled by radical Islamic regimes. And now we can't feel safe even inside Israel due to our so called ally!!

Head over to the wall and do your wailing. I'm quite sure we payed for that too.
6 million people in that shithole. One BILLION people starving in the world.
Who do we have to hear whine every waking hour ?
The mouthpieces of IsNtReal.

I'm boiling with anger and I'm really depressed! Once again those pro-Hezbollah hackers have broken the WebGate to leak confidential info of many Israeli citizens. Me and some of my friends got into that trouble you know still sorting out some things. You see we have no hope now that some relevant powerful structures here in Israel are at all able to oppose cyber-terrorists so that we could feel secure in here!! That's just the last such an attack after many prevouis similar ones!
And what they've managed to determine this time was that the attack originated in the USA!! Congratulations! I bet you the previous attacks could have been realized from there too! Here we are with that American ally of ours!
Americans gone too captivated with that playing courtesy after the Islamic radicals you know. That "arab springs" (which we definitely owe to the USA) have made us feel encircled by radical Islamic regimes. And now we can't feel safe even inside Israel due to our so called ally!!

Let's be real. Until there is a presidential change over here, the US is not your ally. I'm sorry, but the US people are still yours in their hearts.

Have you looked at a map?

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Head over to the wall and do your wailing. I'm quite sure we payed for that too.
6 million people in that shithole. One BILLION people starving in the world.
Who do we have to hear whine every waking hour ?
The mouthpieces of IsNtReal.

Ignorant Bigoted Hack.

Let's be real. Until there is a presidential change over here, the US is not your ally. I'm sorry, but the US people are still yours in their hearts.
Slowly, Americans are beginning to wake up to the reality that Isreal is far more of a problem than a friend. :cool:

Strange the Polls do not bear out your Claim at all. Unless you only Poll the Left that is.

Because you all had Israel's best interests at heart when the imbecile neo-cons de-stabilized the middle east by deposing sadden, right?

It would be so lovely if you knew what you were talking about

cyberattack from the USA, so, they come from many countries, even yours. Don't be a whiney Jew when you get hit with the same warfare devices that israel is so proud of using on other nations.
As far as the Arab spring, it would have happened even if Obama did not advocate it.

Forum List

Back