We can't compromise! We can't collaborate! We can't cooperate!

No. You won't. You aren't qualified to extract air from a paper bag, jethro. Your adolescent partisan cheer leading has grown tiresome. Nothing coming out of your uneducated maw concerns me. Do you get it now, Sally? Or shall I draw pictures in crayon (more your speed, I'm sure)?

No, I did not claim anything of the sort, you lying maggot. I stated that while output in manufacturing jobs is up, that actual jobs are at 1940s levels. This is due to automation. A fact. I even provided a link to support it. If you continue to be disingenuous and stupid, off to ignoreville you go. I have better people to converse with.

No, you used 'whataboutism', the only move from supporters of the cult of The Orange Virus when the ridiculousness of this administration's policies is pointed out.

You've disproved nothing, especially facts. Stop lying.

Now you're a lying troll. Go away.

Explain why Germany can have twice the level of manufacturing employment that we do, in the environment of automation.

They pay them twice as much. Duh. You don't seem to understand too much about manufacturing.

Nothing in that article explained any cause and effect.

Are you able to expand on that, or was that just something you were told to post, with no actual understanding of the content?

At the end of the day, yes, I AM able to expand upon that. But honestly, your response is so ignorant that I will refrain from doing so because since you are resembling a compulsively partisan, toxic individual to me, I'm going to allow your complete ignorance of this subject to reign free. Honestly, your response is so ignorant that I'm convinced America is addicted to stupid pills. Keep on Truckin'.

Got it. YOu cannot explain who paying more leads to higher employment.

I didn't think that you could.

THe obvious answer is that their predatory trade policy enables them to pay more, at the expense of other nations.

Yeah, you proved my point masterfully. Thanks!

Explain why Germany can have twice the level of manufacturing employment that we do, in the environment of automation.

They pay them twice as much. Duh. You don't seem to understand too much about manufacturing.

Are you able to expand on that, or was that just something you were told to post, with no actual understanding of the content?

At the end of the day, yes, I AM able to expand upon that. But honestly, your response is so ignorant that I will refrain from doing so because since you are resembling a compulsively partisan, toxic individual to me, I'm going to allow your complete ignorance of this subject to reign free. Honestly, your response is so ignorant that I'm convinced America is addicted to stupid pills. Keep on Truckin'.

THe obvious answer is that their predatory trade policy enables them to pay more, at the expense of other nations.

No, I just pointed out that you could not support your claim.

And offered a completely reasonable alternative.

Wow! And yet pretty much the most of what you say is pretty much unreasonable! Imagine the irony!

Wow! And yet pretty much the most of what you say is pretty much unreasonable! Imagine the irony!

It is unreasonable to think that paying more for labor is not what makes a car price competitive?

LOL!!!

I'm sure glad these guys didn't say what today's parties are saying.
Constitutional-Convention.jpg

Not one of them promoted abortion or demanded gay marriage. None of them tried to take guns or went after the established churches in their states. None of them objected to prayers or apologized for the US existing or siuded with "merciless Indian savages". No man in that picture talked of "hate speech". Not one of the guys above tried to take money from some and hand it to others for not working. No man in that picture ever thought that Islam was suitable for America...or even atheism. They made sure our national birth certificate was Christian.
And every one of them would have banned from the internet as the elites tried to shut down their ideas.

Those guys were all Americans and had America's interests at heart. Big difference.
You constantly whine about advicacy for minorities, and gay people, etcetera. It is embarrassing. But the real iron is that, if not for fools like you, nobody would have to advocate for minorities or gays. So, then next time you get the urge to whine whine and whine some more, maybe find a mirror instead and whine to it.

Ironic post for an asshat who runs away every time I challenge him. :gay:

Ironic post for an asshat who runs away every time I challenge him. :gay:

Your delusions are your business, don't bore the rest of us with them, child.

Forum List

Back