We cannot profile people

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
WE CANNOT PROFILE PEOPLE

We cannot profile only those who look like Muslims for terrorism. If we, do we will miss people like Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine shooters, the radical that shot up the Holocaust museum, and those who have swastika tattoos on their bodies who hate the government and other Americans and want to do them harm. Tea baggers and village idiots who wants Obama dead. Profile those who threaten Obama 30 times every day. Everyone who boards a plane must be profiled for terrorism. Old, young, black, brown or white, etc.

Regarding profiling at airports, I will not get on a plane with an old lady, or a middle-aged guy in a suit. It's just a matter of time before one of them snaps.

None of the types you listed are associated with blowing up airplanes. Don't we have agreement yet that those most likely to commit a terrorist act are Muslim?

WE CANNOT PROFILE PEOPLE

We cannot profile only those who look like Muslims for terrorism. If we, do we will miss people like Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine shooters, the radical that shot up the Holocaust museum, and those who have swastika tattoos on their bodies who hate the government and other Americans and want to do them harm. Tea baggers and village idiots who wants Obama dead. Profile those who threaten Obama 30 times every day. Everyone who boards a plane must be profiled for terrorism. Old, young, black, brown or white, etc.

Please do me a favor: count the number of so-called radical 'supremists' terrorists and then count the number of muslim terrorists. The numbers MIGHT surprise you. Muslim terrorists>thousands, supremists terrorists<10, just a guess, but it is hard to keep track of all those Muslim terrorist acts that happen DAILY, worldwide.
Now, if you had to defend your family and a large crowd was coming at you, and you were armed, would you just shoot everyone, because you did not want to profile? What if you had limited bullets (in this case that would represent our resources)? Would you shoot the people that were walking slowly helping others? Would you shoot the grannies and the gramps because you didn't want to profile? Or would you look at the people that were moving at your family(in this case, that would be the country) with hatred in their eyes and violence on their minds?

Please stop punishing law abiding citizens by being politically correct. Let the airport screeners do their job, if they let every person board a plane without checking them, sobeit. If they feel a person is acting strange and they want them checked (and even re-checked), sobeit. Do not subjugate the main population to humiliating proceedures when there is not proof that one white supremist has any intention of blowing up an airplane and any of its passengers. Leave young black mothers traveling with two or three children alone, they would not blow up their own children, there is no need to search the diapers. Don't pull a old man with a cane, that probably fought for this country into a line to be humiliated by insinuating that he, too, could be a terrorist. Pretend it is your money or your job to check all those passengers and use common sense to do it instead of political correctness.

WE CANNOT PROFILE PEOPLE

Israel does it.

WE CANNOT PROFILE PEOPLE

Israel does it.
Yes they DO. And when was the last time you saw/heard an Israeli Airline being hijacked?

This PC bullsqueeze has to cease.

WE CANNOT PROFILE PEOPLE

The HIGHLIGHTED is where *YOU* lost ALL credability.

WE CANNOT PROFILE PEOPLE

Israel does it.
Yes they DO. And when was the last time you saw/heard an Israeli Airline being hijacked?

I can see where some people are coming from. Richard Reed didn't look like a Muslim. but strip searching a 75-yr old woman because she forgot to leave her manicure scissors out of her carry on is stupid.

WE CANNOT PROFILE PEOPLE

Israel does it.

but no one likes them. Seriously, it may cause a breakdown if the assaults come before the next protests. Really, what's a few dead, if we all feel better now?

WE CANNOT PROFILE PEOPLE

Israel does it.

We do it to. One of the main weapons the FBI uses is profiling. People train for years to do it. So we should do exactly that and lol lady who can eat shit.

Grandma Liberal who readily IDs haters and right wingers all of sudden has problems with profiling? We all profile. The question becomes why and for what purpose. If it is to hurt that person in some way, it would be wrong. If it is to eliminate a threat to all others, it is not a bad thing.

Most of this profiling is happening at airports. I can fly if I choose to pay and follow the rules. If I find the rules oppressive, then I use different means of transportation. It is not some right to use a plane without security measures.

Frankly, the success rate with planes since 9/11 is not good. Homocide bombers and cars packed with explosives have proven far more reliable.

Israel does it.

I can see where some people are coming from. Richard Reed didn't look like a Muslim. but strip searching a 75-yr old woman because she forgot to leave her manicure scissors out of her carry on is stupid.

Sure it is just that...stupid. I agree.

richard_reid.jpg

WAITING FOR THE OTHER SHOE TO DROP...

richard_reid.jpg

i don't know what he looks like in that picture, besides ugly.

richard_reid.jpg

i don't know what he looks like in that picture, besides ugly.

In July 2001, Richard Reid tried to board an El Al flight to Israel. The 28-year-old Briton, who later became known as the "shoe bomber" for trying to ignite explosives in his sneakers on an American Airlines flight from Paris to Miami, was stopped before he could get on the Israeli plane. His answers to routine questions from El Al security officials made them suspicious. He was detained and searched because they determined his behavior was erratic. He fit the profile of a would-be terrorist.

Here is your PROFILE folks...

Source...Israel has right answers on profiling air travelers

To the OP? You still wanna PLAY this silly PC Crap Game?

I think it's more a case of growing the balls and acting on intelligence we already have, and reverse this trend of being "reactive". With both the Fort Hood, and this most recent asshole, there was enough evidence that neither incident should have happened.

Taking this shit lightly will get more people killed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back