We cannot afford to maintain these ancient prejudices against Islam

If it's the 'viewpoint' of an apologist, then yes, there is, something wrong with that.

Why prolong your agony kag. Just admit the article is a piece of crap and your pain will be over.:poke:
I disagree. I refuse to change my mind because people disagree with my thought that the article is interesting. I've said before, though, that I don't agree with it.

I disagree. I refuse to change my mind because people disagree with my thought that the article is interesting. I've said before, though, that I don't agree with it.

Again you've bewildered me. :confused:

You're mind just isn't wired right kag. Your thought proccess is paradoxical.

Again you've bewildered me. :confused:

You're mind just isn't wired right kag. Your thought proccess is paradoxical.
I'm the paradox of paradoxes!

Look, I find differing viewpoints to always be interesting, whether it's over something I agree with or not, even Islamic apologists viewpoints. It gives you some insight as to how a person or group of people may think or feel.

I'm the paradox of paradoxes!

Look, I find differing viewpoints to always be interesting, whether it's over something I agree with or not, even Islamic apologists viewpoints. It gives you some insight as to how a person or group of people may think or feel.

Oh you can gain insight into what a person may think or feel, but at the same time you can know it's WRONG!

Forum List

Back