We cannot afford not to pass a hc bill.

By all means, you can buy private insurance, the rest of us willing to not give a crap who our doctor is and willing to follow their prescriptions can save money on government insurance.

Understood, but I buy my healthcare, and then "kitty" up (pun intended) to help buy yours...naw, I'm not for that.

I'd be in support for two separate systems so you wouldn't have to kitty up. A private system and a public system. Just like schools. Though it is beyond me how well that would work. What do you think?

That sounds like it would be like a group health insurance plan. I would be for something like that. I would just have to see the wording that the government would come up with in the bill.

Understood, but I buy my healthcare, and then "kitty" up (pun intended) to help buy yours...naw, I'm not for that.

I'd be in support for two separate systems so you wouldn't have to kitty up. A private system and a public system. Just like schools. Though it is beyond me how well that would work. What do you think?

That sounds like it would be like a group health insurance plan. I would be for something like that. I would just have to see the wording that the government would come up with in the bill.

Yeah no doubt they'd throw in some slippery curve balls lol.

Please stop pretending that Jesus would support ruining the health care system so that the Democrats can have control of more of our society. Jesus would not. He would simply heal people.

What would Jesus do? Wonder about it or do it? What would a person who cared do? What would an America that considered all people do? Pass the heathcare bill now.

There are over a thousand pro healthcare groups represented here:

Health Care for America NOW - Who we are

YouTube - Finish Reform Right - Marathon

Health Care for America NOW!

Can you tell the board exactly what this healthcare bill would do for the general public and exactly HOW it would reduce costs to individuals. Tell us how it will improve availablility of services to people without rationing? Give us the details please.

What was it Gibbs said?

Something like the people will support this once they know whats in it.

In other words, We may not like what we see in public just wait till we see the bullshit in the hidden committees.........

iam not for a forced you have to have it health care bill or you go to jail or pay a fine!!. what kind of crap is that!!!!.iam not working right now. so that means i would have to be forced to buy there health care?. this is america i thought?. we are not in a communist country yet!!. even though that is what obama wants to do to our country.

Please stop pretending that Jesus would support ruining the health care system so that the Democrats can have control of more of our society. Jesus would not. He would simply heal people.

True that.

I like the way the dems scream blue murder at any mention of anything vaguely religious - until they think they can use Jesus to make a point. Their problem is they just show how little they know about Him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back