We can learn from Italy and Israel

Islam is not recognized as an official religion, in other words it is not on equal status as other religions. Whatever you want to call it. Congratulations, Italy.

Again, Islam is recognized as an official religion in Italy. Why do you keep lying. No Islamic organization has been selected (by the various Muslim organizations in Italy) to be the officially recognized representative of Islam in Italy. Do you understand the difference? There is no leader the Muslims have been able to agree upon.

The Jews have the Rabbi of Rome as their representative, for example. The Roman Catholics have the Pope.

Yawn, what a fucking zombie knucklehead. I've posted more than enough proof that Islam is the only religion that is not officially recognized in Italy. I rest my case.

No you have posted a bunch of bullshit articles. I posted the full text of the law which states that Islam is officially recognized, in Italian, but you can use Google to translate it. You can rest your brain. You are the dumbest Jew I have ever had the opportunity to communicate with. My Jewish friends are all clever. What happened to you.

Actually you're a little late to the party, this anti Islam law that Italy has passed has been known for a few years now. But instead of being happy and congratulating the Italians you seem upset.

Jewish "friends" ya sure. I'm sure if they knew what a smelly pathetic antisemite you really are, they'd stay a mile away from you. But it isn't strange that you categorize people by their faith, not their character. It's that medeival IslamoNazi mindset popping out again.

Forum List

Back