We Built it!

Ok a couple of questions for libtards, since you're so concerned about the debt, what would you cut?

Second is $4 trillion over 8 years worse thatn $5 trillion over 4? help me out with that liberal logic again, it does not compute

Well, let's look at where the debt is coming from

Bush tax cuts added $2trillion to Obamas debt
Unfunded Medicare Part D added $1 trillion
2 unfunded wars added $2 trillion

Obama Stimulus $800 billion

Republican debt......the debt that keeps on giving
Bold face lies.

How much of Obamas debt came from programs Obama initiated?

Go ahead.....tell us

All I can say is that the photo in the OP is the first honest thing the republicans have said in a long time!

:badgrin: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :badgrin:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Guo3EB_Kw"]We Built This City - Jefferson Starship (lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
More evidence, if it were needed, that left to run this country, the left would bankrupt us in a year.

Well we already tried Conservative dogma and it DID bankrupt us to the point of five quarters of negative GDP, two wars, 700,000 jobs lost a month, a stock market that dropped 7000 points, housing market crash, bank failures and near collapse of our auto industry

And they want power again?

You're either forgetting, overlooking or are too fucking stupid, to understand and acknowledge the Democrats role in this debacle. That's one of the differences between you and me... you blindly rant about the GOP... I rant about fucking politicians generally. I understand - and acknowledge - the fault of both.... you pretend it wasn't your team and blame the others. Pathetic hack.

Forum List

Back