We Built it!

Aug 7, 2012
tumblr_m9kqzq6NNw1qedj2ho1_500.jpg

rotfl.gif

Oh, the irony!!!:clap2:

Orig context just for reference:

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
-Barack Obama, President of the United States

Last edited:
More evidence, if it were needed, that left to run this country, the left would bankrupt us in a year.

Well we already tried Conservative dogma and it DID bankrupt us to the point of five quarters of negative GDP, two wars, 700,000 jobs lost a month, a stock market that dropped 7000 points, housing market crash, bank failures and near collapse of our auto industry

And they want power again?

More evidence, if it were needed, that left to run this country, the left would bankrupt us in a year.

Well we already tried Conservative dogma and it DID bankrupt us to the point of five quarters of negative GDP, two wars, 700,000 jobs lost a month, a stock market that dropped 7000 points, housing market crash, bank failures and near collapse of our auto industry

It doesn't shock me that they want power again. It shocks me that there's people who are willing to give it to them.

Ok a couple of questions for libtards, since you're so concerned about the debt, what would you cut?

Second is $4 trillion over 8 years worse thatn $5 trillion over 4? help me out with that liberal logic again, it does not compute

Ok a couple of questions for libtards, since you're so concerned about the debt, what would you cut?

Second is $4 trillion over 8 years worse thatn $5 trillion over 4? help me out with that liberal logic again, it does not compute

Well, let's look at where the debt is coming from

Bush tax cuts added $2trillion to Obamas debt
Unfunded Medicare Part D added $1 trillion
2 unfunded wars added $2 trillion

Obama Stimulus $800 billion

Republican debt......the debt that keeps on giving

Question for Conservatives

Which Obama programs added $5 trillion to our debt?

And the American People are going to give it to us again.

You morons really screwed up.

Thanks (only I feel bad for all the people you've made suffer these past four years).

clinton-obama-liberalism-argument.jpg

Last edited:

Wait you two, I thought Obama was gonna cut the deficit in half in 3 years. What happened??

Wait you two, I thought Obama was gonna cut the deficit in half in 3 years. What happened??

How much have Obama initiatives spent?

Cutting the deficit would have involved getting his initiatives through Congress. An Obama must fail Congress will not let that happen

Bold face lies.

Forum List

Back