We Been Gettin That Jewish Money

Maybe watch Schindler’s List, if anyone needs an education about how Jews were regarded. The way the world is these days, if you are black you get a pass and can say anything you want. If anyone says anything remotely close against the black culture, they are destroyed. That’s an observation, not a criticism. With that being said, successful Jews that are proficient with money would not be offended by his statement. They would laugh, because it’s true. The media, and/or some douchey actors will always run with it, to stir up some [emoji90]. For them, any exposure is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will do that. Always meant to watch Schindlers List.

'Schindler's List' is a good movie and a chilling look at the Holocaust through the eyes of those who suffered, those who participated, and those who profited from it.

But, if you watch it in a vacuum, you might get the impression that Jewish problems in Europe started with the Nazis. They didn't.

One of the reasons that the Holocaust was so efficiently successful was that while Hitler was hated by many across Europe, most Europeans didn't have a problem with his anti-Semitism.

Even in areas that Germany didn't control, such as Italy, and the free areas of France, officials willingly shipped Jews to Germany to their deaths.

Anti-Semitism in Europe is old, it's deep, and it's still quite alive. The Holocaust was just one of several hundred episodes in European History dating back centuries where Jews were slaughtered in outbreaks of anti-Jewish hatred.

Hitler taking it to the extremes he did shown a spotlight on it that has caused many Europeans to self-examine themselves and their relationship to the Jews. But, it hasn't erased 1,500 years of history.

But, if you watch it in a vacuum, you might get the impression that Jewish problems in Europe started with the Nazis. They didn't.
Yes. Excellent point. Funny how you can get through school without learning this.

I think non-Jews need to think about the Holocaust as it was an aberration and not business-as-usual in Europe for 1,500 years.

Their world view is based on the idea that xtian civilization is nurturing and enlightening to non-xtians.

Yes. Excellent point. Funny how you can get through school without learning this.

I think non-Jews need to think about the Holocaust as it was an aberration and not business-as-usual in Europe for 1,500 years.

Their world view is based on the idea that xtian civilization is nurturing and enlightening to non-xtians.
And need to understand what a thin veil "civilized" society actually is. We managed to eke it out of a last resort of mutually assured destruction. And will that hold?

Imagine a typical suburban neighbororhood, after the shelves at the grocery stores are empty for, say, 10 days.

And need to understand what a thin veil "civilized" society actually is. We managed to eke it out of a last resort of mutually assured destruction. And will that hold?

Imagine a typical suburban neighbororhood, after the shelves at the grocery stores are empty for, say, 10 days.

Well, I ain't sayin' where I live ... but, I won't need to go to the store for several months.

Even if I start trading canned food for blowjobs.

Well, I ain't sayin' where I live ... but, I won't need to go to the store for several months.

Well, unless someone comes and steals your shit. And, by someone, I mean, oh, 50 someones.

Well, unless someone comes and steals your shit. And, by someone, I mean, oh, 50 someones.

Which is why I don't tell people where I live.

Fortunately, I know where the arseholes live.

Well, I hope the buffer is good enough.

I don't think that kind of depression is going to happen, though.

I don't believe it will happen, but it easy to prepare for a short term disaster. Especially when you realize just how fragile our society can be.

I don't believe it will happen, but it easy to prepare for a short term disaster. Especially when you realize just how fragile our society can be.
Can't argue with that....

Forum List

Back